Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Funny that this is actually a cameo from WildC.A.T.s and not an X-Men comic.
    Yep, and the Classic X-Men/WildC.A.T.S team-up was surprisingly good and I say that as someone who read WildC.A.T.S at the time. The one with the ANAD team was good too.

Damn! Photobucket! You are putting you're logo all images now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    As far as the relationship circle goes, just an acknowledgement of "I tried to be happy with you, I wish the best for you." from Scott would be fine. Past that, let him and Jean move on.
    Bit of a strange thing to suggest in a Jott appreciation thread...but aside from that, I don't see the point, the two are going to get back together eventually anyway. You can give it a few years or maybe you can manage a decade if you're stubborn enough, but don't kid yourself, none of these characters "move on"...look at Rogue and Gambit, look at Medusa and Black Bolt, look at Peter and MJ.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-29-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

someone already leaked tomorrows issue of age of x-man and yes it is confirmed it was bishop.

Wonder how marvel is going to handle this. i mean i know jean/scott aren't going to get together anytime soon but marvel has them pinning so hard for each other these days. why do even do that if they are not interested in the relationship? weird
    well, i'm enjoying today's calm, tomorrow i bet cyclops fans will hate jean and love scemma even more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    someone already leaked tomorrows issue of age of x-man and yes it is confirmed it was bishop.

Wonder how marvel is going to handle this. i mean i know jean/scott aren't going to get together anytime soon but marvel has them pinning so hard for each other these days.
    I'll worry more for when they break out of the altered state of reality and Jean inexplicably retains her feelings for Bishop...that sort of thing can linger for a few more motnhs, but they have to know it's temporary and build towards it's end, just not without the usual drama beforehand.

I don't have a problem with Jean dating someone, i just wish it didn't cross with their reunion after so long. Marvel apparently will have scott pinning for Jean since his return, he was doing this on the annual and will probably keep doing it on uncanny

Maybe marvel wants to explore this for jean and other things for scott, i just hope they treat this relationship well. the last decade wasn't good and they really need something positive, not only drama.

Eventually all relationships end thats for sure.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-29-2019 at 08:42 AM.

BANNED

Wonder how marvel is going to handle this. i mean i know jean/scott aren't going to get together anytime soon but marvel has them pinning so hard for each other these days. why do even do that if they are not interested in the relationship? weird
    well, i'm enjoying today's calm, tomorrow i bet cyclops fans will hate jean and love scemma even more.
    If it's not used to put Scott down, I can't see why any Cyclops fan would actually hate it.
    But we all know how the X-Office works, so I guess they'll just rub it on his face to make him twice as miserable as he might already be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    If it's not used to put Scott down, I can't see why any Cyclops fan would actually hate it.
    But we all know how the X-Office works, so I guess they'll just rub it on his face to make him twice as miserable as he might already be.
    The next five months will be good for us.Then all hell brake lose.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Wouldn't this make you happy? you have said you dislike Jean, now cyclops can go back to emma or something

BANNED

i just hope they treat this relationship well.
    I doubt it, not if it's being purposely built as something Scott will angst over. It's a road block, nothing else. It's not a relationship built on any solid foundation other than an altered state of mind and memory, and Jean would probably only continue it so as to continue the "Jeen" philosophy on wanting to spare him the pain that comes with their romance. I like to think Bishop's no idiot and, after a time, will not be so easily led.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-29-2019 at 08:58 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Most likely, but I'm pretty sure when AoXM is over, it'll be a trip to Angst City for Scott. Can't wait for the panels where Scott is shown admitting Jean was always too much for him and he should just leave quietly. Oof. It's easier to think like that now, so it'll hit a bit more softly when it does happen

BANNED

Wouldn't this make you happy? you have said you dislike Jean, now cyclops can go back to emma or something
    Yes,but judging from the annual,marvel will drag him down again in this mess.

BANNED

Most likely, but I'm pretty sure when AoXM is over, it'll be a trip to Angst City for Scott. Can't wait for the panels where Scott is shown admitting Jean was always too much for him and he should just leave quietly. Oof. It's easier to think like that now, so it'll hit a bit more softly when it does happen
    And easier to ignore when they inevitably undo it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    And easier to ignore when they inevitably undo it.
    Guess it depends on the narrative they want to build.

It's obvious keeping Jean and Scott away from each other is the current plan. Not sure if they want to undo it anytime in the next two or three years, perhaps more, seeing how they've been trying to hype the new pairing. Might take longer if they think whoever Jean is paired with, it has to be done in a way that it feels like Scott got his karmic comeuppance, to make daddy Claremont proud.

Guess it depends on the narrative they want to build.

It's obvious keeping Jean and Scott away from each other is the current plan. Not sure if they want to undo it anytime in the next two or three years, perhaps more, seeing how they've been trying to hype the new pairing. Might take longer if they think whoever Jean is paired with, it has to be done in a way that it feels like Scott got his karmic comeuppance, to make daddy Claremont proud.
    Don't worry, i'm sure that Scott and Logan would find solace in eacth other somehow
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Don't worry, i'm sure that Scott and Logan would find solace in eacth other somehow
    Yes, Scogan will finally become canon!
    36520164_10155880198880000_7080154133193293824_n.jpg