Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Why is Jean dressed like a divorced single mom? Is this movie set in the 90s?

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Why is Jean dressed like a divorced single mom? Is this movie set in the 90s?
    ...Yes, actually.

BANNED

Ok. That explains her horrible attire.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's footage from Dark Phoenix. Jean is having one of her breakdowns and Scott is trying to talk to her and she goes "Stoop!" and her powers throw him on the ground.
    Thanks now I can see it.

BANNED

Any predictions for Marvelous X-Men #4. Looks to be Jott related, or is it just another tease?

Any predictions for Marvelous X-Men #4. Looks to be Jott related, or is it just another tease?
    I think it's going to be a tease, mostly. I get the sense that Cyclops and Jean didn't get a chance to get too close in the Age of X-Man timeline. Maybe there was some secret pining, but given the nature of the world and it's views on love, I doubt much came of it. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling Marvel is saving the Cyclops/Jean sub-plots for after Age of X-Man.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think it's going to be a tease, mostly. I get the sense that Cyclops and Jean didn't get a chance to get too close in the Age of X-Man timeline. Maybe there was some secret pining, but given the nature of the world and it's views on love, I doubt much came of it. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling Marvel is saving the Cyclops/Jean sub-plots for after Age of X-Man.
    Cable existed in Age of X-man so I'd say yes they were together.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cable existed in Age of X-man so I'd say yes they were together.
    But he was likely conceived in a lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    But he was likely conceived in a lab.
    The adult X-Men remember that before there were relationships, I think.

BANNED

AoXm “History” gives me a headache.
    Last edited by Retcon; 04-08-2019 at 07:16 AM.

BANNED

So then there’s to X-man then. Because Nate was created in lab without Human intercourse. 616 Cable was actually a real Baby created organically.
    Ah.....slow news day,is it?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

the writers did a Q&A on reddit a while ago.
    someone asked them if jean and scott were married on the age of x-man world and they said yes.

Zac said that they will touch the relationship and that they were fans too, so i suppose they will treat it well (or at least i hope)
    the most realistic scenario is the relationship being touched to teach how bad they can be and make Jean/Bishop look cool.
    (nothing againts bishop or the relationship but i really wouldn't like if jott is denigrated again to prop up other relationships. That happened with scemma sometimes and i didn't like it)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 04-08-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the writers did a Q&A on reddit a while ago.
    someone asked them if jean and scott were married on the age of x-man world and they said yes.

Zac said that they will touch the relationship and that they were fans too, so i suppose they will treat it well (or at least i hope)
    the most realistic scenario is the relationship being touched to teach how bad they can be and make Jean/Bishop look cool.
    (nothing againts bishop or the relationship but i really wouldn't like if jott is denigrated again to prop up other relationships. That happened with scemma sometimes and i didn't like it)
    I have the feeling that it's going to be a What If of New X-Men without Emma. Like "Without her intervening their marriage would have failed anyway."

Mainly because there's been no mention of Emma in all Age of X-Man. Because even Nate can not desexualize her.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have the feeling that it's going to be a What If of New X-Men without Emma. Like "Without her intervening their marriage would have failed anyway."

Mainly because there's been no mention of Emma in all Age of X-Man. Because even Nate can not desexualize her.
    Is there even an Emma in that world? They might just replace Emma with Bishop.

Regardless, let's hope it's at least somewhat respectful.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Is there even an Emma in that world? They might just replace Emma with Bishop.

Regardless, let's hope it's at least somewhat respectful.
    That's why I say it.

I imagine Nate wanting to erase her from history. She represents the opposite of Age of X-Man.