Page 66 of 151 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Ultimate Scott and Ultimate Jean also had a very boring dynamic, I would say worse than Tyke and Jeen.
    Ult!Jean dumped Ult!Logan for Ult!Scott, then pulled an DoX/IvX!Emma when Ult!Scott was assassinated.

Now that I think of it, I suppose 616!Emma pulled an Ult!Jean?

Edit: having said all that, Ult!Cyke was a whiny manbaby at the start, and was an impotent manbaby when he died, so there...
    Last edited by xiyon; 04-12-2019 at 05:29 AM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Yes, every time Scott dies his girlfriends seem to become villains.

It's stupid and insulting to Ultimate Jean and Emma.

BANNED

If Scott didn’t have his visor then him an Jean would look identical to Justice and Firestar. I guess the visor really does separate him from the other brunette guys running around Marvel. 5D50BE30-2B78-4511-8DA1-D80DE71FA142.jpg

I'm simultaneously jumping out of my skin waiting for AoXM: marvelous x-men #4 and also completely bricking it.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Tyke and Jeen are the worst version of the iconic X-Men romance. The less discussed about those BMB original characters, the better.
    They weren't bad before Bendis lost interest in them (right after Tyke got his solo series) - there were moments, and obviously drama, but the drama seemed more grounded and Tyke was allowed moments of competence (which he would never have again in a X-book post solo). In the beginning, it was still believable - well, at least as much as it can be seeing as he shoots beams from his eyes and she lifts heavy things with the power of her mind. But Bendis failed where he typically does - on the follow through. Marvel really needed some guy who could write satisfying conclusions to BMB's pitches.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Bendis was a real piece of work teasing them getting together then shitting on all Jott fans with UXM #600. Then his whole Beast Jean debacle was swept under the rug after a time skip in the beginning of EXM.I had that same grimace on my face that Scott had when he saw them in the air swapping spit in front of the whole world. UXM #600 is the biggest troll job ever. IMO.
    Last edited by Retcon; 04-12-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Bendis was a real piece of work teasing them getting together then shitting on all Jott fans with UXM #600. Then his whole Beast Jean debacle was swept under the rug after a time skip in the beginning of EXM.I had that same grimace on my face that Scott had when he saw them in the air swapping spit in front of the whole world. UXM #600 is the biggest troll job ever. IMO.
    The part of the adult Cyclops in UXM 600 is great, perfect I would say.

BANNED

The DC march was great. Im talking about the stuff with 05 Jott. That was trolling 101

If Scott didn’t have his visor then him an Jean would look identical to Justice and Firestar. I guess the visor really does separate him from the other brunette guys running around Marvel. 5D50BE30-2B78-4511-8DA1-D80DE71FA142.jpg
    Some couples are very similar to jott ... before I thought that Rick Jones and Marlo were Jean and Scott ... lol

I don't know what's more disturbing-- that that beefcake is supposed to be Rickles, or that Marlo looks like New 52 Starfire.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

To me the couple that has always reminded me of Cyclops and Jean is Wanda and Vision.

As a personality, not appearance.

BANNED

7430AF8E-1D11-44F9-BB4E-2E8267AF03BB.jpgHopefully AoXm ends something like that. These 2 are so iconic. There isn’t any picture of Jean/Logan Jean/Bishop or Scemma that can compare to the 100s of illustrations of Jott over the decades.this AU picture means more than that nonsense in AoXm alpha.
    Last edited by Retcon; 04-13-2019 at 11:30 PM.

7430AF8E-1D11-44F9-BB4E-2E8267AF03BB.jpgHopefully AoXm ends something like that. These 2 are so iconic. There isn’t any picture of Jean/Logan Jean/Bishop or Scemma that can compare to the 100s of illustrations of Jott over the decades.this AU picture means more than that nonsense in AoXm alpha.
    What comic is that image from? On my screen, it's a little small and blurry, so the words aren't legible. It kind of looks like an alternate version of Age of Apocalypse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    What comic is that image from? On my screen, it's a little small and blurry, so the words aren't legible. It kind of looks like an alternate version of Age of Apocalypse.
    Well, all I remember in this storyline jean grey "Scarlet Witched" every freaking mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    To me the couple that has always reminded me of Cyclops and Jean is Wanda and Vision.

As a personality, not appearance.
    I've always liked this pic. It shows that Scott/Jean can feel so real and genuine. They're one of those special romances that feel like it's a love between two equals. They can hang out as friends and share intimate moments as lovers. The X-Men Evolution cartoon captured that perfectly and even Bendis' run on All-New X-men nicely highlighted that. I hope that's something we see more of when they finally reunite.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.