Page 67 of 151 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2261

Extermination #5 left me wondering if Jeen (and Adult Jean eventually) knew what Teen Cable was up to: bringing Cyke back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    Extermination #5 left me wondering if Jeen (and Adult Jean eventually) knew what Teen Cable was up to: bringing Cyke back.
    It obviously felt like that.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lucasjacobus View Post
    Seemed clear to me that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Seemed clear to me that was the case.
    definitely, it was hinted!

scjn.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Yeah it was Hinted. Didn’t Jeen scan Bable’s mind and wouldn’t reveal details. So i’m assuming she knew what the lil fella was up too. Imo Bendis run was trolling Jott. What moments are you referring to Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I don't know what's more disturbing-- that that beefcake is supposed to be Rickles, or that Marlo looks like New 52 Starfire.
    So true lol

Talking about Rick and Marlo, I think Marvel will do something similar with Jott to them, Marlo was attracted to Moondragon and Rick stepped aside, then Marlo and Moondragon began a relationship to better understand their feelings(although she was married to Rick) I don't know the details, this seems silly to me but in the end Marlo says that regardless of what she feels for Moondragon her feelings for Rick are stronger and she returns with him. I can see Marvel doing something like that with Jean, Scott and Bishop.

BANNED

Scott has a history of being able to distance himself from her. Early X-factor and NXM illustrates his cold unemotional behavior. If they were too go that route Im sure Scott would be able to ignore any PDA or remove himself completely from the situation. Even Tyke kept his cool while Jean was slummin it with Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Scott has a history of being able to distance himself from her. Early X-factor and NXM illustrates his cold unemotional behavior. If they were too go that route Im sure Scott would be able to ignore any PDA or remove himself completely from the situation. Even Tyke kept his cool while Jean was slummin it with Hank.
    doesn't really means much considering Tyke didn't even have half the history with Jean that adult Scott has.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Again, seems clear that Hickman won't address it at all. And doesn't make Jean look good at all have a relationship with the man that tried to murder her son and granddaughter for 20 years. Would be like Susan Storm begun a relationship with Doom.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Which would be a shame really. For all the drama people make the reality is that Jean and Scott haven't been alive or shared much since almost 15 years.
    Contrary to some people perceptions most of what they have shared was actually good and healthy it just was a long time ago.

It would be such a waste to act like nothing after not seeing each other for so long and coming back from the death.

speacially after scott missed Jean for years and Jean has missed scott a lot too.

_______Pr5.jpg
    greykjh.jpg
    hckht.jpg

The only "conflict" that could exist between Scott and Jean if Jean started dating Bishop is that Jean would probably want to have a best friend relationship with Scott and he would rather stay away and be cold in the face of the situation.

Scott would not interfere between the two of them but he would not like the situation for all of Bishop/Cable/Hope

BANNED

That’s exactly what im saying. He’s just gonna give her the cold shoulder. When it comes to relationships Scott isn’t a Soy Boy he’s just gonna ignore them an do his own thing,usually work related.

Quote Originally Posted by dorklops View Post
    I'm simultaneously jumping out of my skin waiting for AoXM: marvelous x-men #4 and also completely bricking it.
    Me too. It could be something good or really bad. Given marvel track record with this relationship i'm feeling pessimistic

there have been examples of what could happen when jean is with someone else in renew your vows, X-men forever and i'm sure somewhere else that i can't remember at the moment.

Usually Scott still loves her (which is ironic for a guy that screams her name and is so attached to her character many people think he never loved her)

though i have no doubt he will probably start another relationship by the end of the year though. Teasing and building up romances is something that marvel apparently forgot or is not interesing in doing anymore.

which i honestly don't like but it will happen.

BANNED

X-men forever was the worst. Thaz when Claremont had her cheat on him with Logan. Then Logan died and she went straight to Hank. Besides one conversation where she shut him down he handled it well.