Page 75 of 151 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I just saw this and thought it was cute
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDtuKBjnI2/
    Attachment 81988

things have been and will probably continue to be complicated but i hope Marvel doesn't forget this particular connection.
    it is the closest thing both of them will probably have to a family and it is bizarrely cute
    That is adorable. Hope we get to see more family moments like that in the X-books.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

They would have had a chance if Bable was sticking around. Regular aged Cable is on HOX cover so im guessing Bable will be going bye bye soon

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I like Cable being old. It lets him be his own character with his own stories and friends and at the same time is weird and interesting. he isn't just a token

I also like kid cable though. But he being old is one of those things that makes him special instead of a generic family member/kid.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-05-2019 at 03:17 PM.

BANNED

Generic is what they need. I never understood why they couldn’t have the Scott/Maddie have kids an retire in Alaska storyline. Maybe make guest appearances for Major events. Give the X-Men a chance to have new ppl step into leadership roles.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Generic is what they need. I never understood why they couldn’t have the Scott/Maddie have kids an retire in Alaska storyline. Maybe make guest appearances for Major events. Give the X-Men a chance to have new ppl step into leadership roles.
    Because that's a stupid idea: first of all, the whole point of Both Marvel and DC is that the characters stories never really and. Second, I want to see Scott being relevant, not be in Limbo for years. Third, characters in Limbo are more likely to become cannon fodder. Fourth, a character marrying a woman that looks like a twin of his dead girlfriend shortly after they met is just stupid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Because that's a stupid idea: first of all, the whole point of Both Marvel and DC is that the characters stories never really and. Second, I want to see Scott being relevant, not be in Limbo for years. Third, characters in Limbo are more likely to become cannon fodder. Fourth, a character marrying a woman that looks like a twin of his dead girlfriend shortly after they met is just stupid.
    I meant Scott and Jean should have had that retirement not Scott and Maddie.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I meant Scott and Jean should have had that retirement not Scott and Maddie.
    Still has the same first three problems. Plus retiring is absolutely out of character for Scott as long as mutantkind is facing challenges

Today's X-Men Monday article had some nice bits. It focused heavily on romance in the X-books and Mr. White gave his opinion on who Scott's true love is. These are his exact words:
    AiPT!: You knew this one was coming sooner or later, Jordan. Brace yourselves, X-Fans… @KodachromeBoy wanted to know who you think the love of Scott Summers’ life is–Jean Grey or Emma Frost?

Jordan: Jean.

Look, you asked for me to answer, and I did. I answered truthfully. If all three of them are ever alive and in the comics together at the same time and Scott has to choose between the two of them… I think Jean is his endgame. I know Emma loves him, I am not saying she doesn’t, and he loved her, too… But you know what? Emma can do better. Nothing against Scott–he’s great. But I think there’s someone out there for Emma that could really make her her best self. Any suggestions?

Of course, that’s only if he has to choose. Why does he have to choose? If Archie can go this many years dating two women, why can’t Scott? And then Jean and Emma can get a book about how they are best friends most of the time except when it comes to this one thing. It would be great. Emma is the Veronica, obviously.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yes!

people forget with all the drama that they were/are probably the most long lasting and more developed X-couple.
    I like Scott because of that. Because when it comes to Jean (outside of Morrison) she is everything to him

BANNED

Nice of him to say that. I think its a swerve. Will hold off Hope until HoX.

I mean in this same interview JDW said that they like the will/they don't they and that when the xfiles paired these characters he felt it was a bit boring.
    So i don't think they are going to be together anytime soon but i hope that at least it is clear that they will always love eachother, even if they date other people

BANNED

Lmfao @ the AoXm ship being a last minute thing just cause they felt it would be something different. Storm dodged a bullet. Jean took it right in the nether regions.

I try to focus on liking these characters and relationship. Hating other characters and relationships can be so toxic and it doesn't fix anything on the long run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I try to focus on liking these characters and relationship. Hating other characters and relationships can be so toxic and it doesn't fix anything on the long run.
    Just be honest with yourself. If you truly support these 2 with other people you have the right to your own opinion. Others differ,most jott fans hate the idea of these 2 with anyone else and bash there other significant others. I just think Bishop Is a nothing character and I don’t understand why he was attached to an Important character. It’s like when celebrities date regular ppl.

Just be honest with yourself. If you truly support these 2 with other people you have the right to your own opinion. Others differ,most jott fans hate the idea of these 2 with anyone else and bash there other significant others. I just think Bishop Is a nothing character and I don’t understand why he was attached to an Important character. It’s like when celebrities date regular ppl.
    Ok
    of course i don't like them with other people, that is true but it's something that everyship on marvel has to accept at certain point.
    It is so ugly when people bash Jean, Scott and Jott. I don't like it at all and to be honest it is hurtful sometimes
    but that is something ugly to do with other characters/fans though i understand where you come from and that is valid.