Page 79 of 151 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    I was under the impression that in this AU they were never together.
    Cable existed in this AU so...

BANNED

So even in an AU Scott and Wolverine had to be off the Board in order for someone else to get with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cable existed in this AU so...
    No they are never together, Jean and Bishop had a relationship at the same time Scott was alive.

It seems that they might have mess up on it. If it was Bishop and Storm they just re drew some panels to change it to Bishop and Jean but forgot in #4 that Jean and Scott where never a couple in this world. Jean and Bishop supposedly keep finding one another in this World.

Jott fans had nothing to worry about this so call relationship, in prisoner x Bishop says how he was in love but that was a lie. Take note that he doesn't even bother to name the person he was inlove with.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 05-15-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Lol i have read better fan fictions then this.

BANNED

Im so confused about that scene.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    No they are never together, Jean and Bishop had a relationship at the same time Scott was alive.

It seems that they might have mess up on it. If it was Bishop and Storm they just re drew some panels to change it to Bishop and Jean but forgot in #4 that Jean and Scott where never a couple in this world. Jean and Bishop supposedly keep finding one another in this World.

Jott fans had nothing to worry about this so call relationship, in prisoner x Bishop says how he was in love but that was a lie. Take note that he doesn't even bother to name the person he was inlove with.
    No, Jean and Bishop aren't finding each other- Bishop goes to prison because it's his 3rd strike, Jean doesn't because it isn't hers.

Comic Geek in General

So, any takers on my “Emma was behind everything since E is for Extinction to Inhumans Vs X-Men “ theory? Or if not Emma maybe Wyngarde (come on, Pyro’s back, who better to screw with Scott and Jean than the Original Mastermind, with his 2 daughters occasionally dropping in to keep things going)......or even Red Queen (Madelyn still has her axe to grind, and she hasn’t been seen since she came back, who’s to say she didn’t get the ball rolling so to speak when she was a psychic Ghost....)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No, Jean and Bishop aren't finding each other- Bishop goes to prison because it's his 3rd strike, Jean doesn't because it isn't hers.

Also keep in mind nobody (except for Glob Herman) is in their right minds (ie mental domination akin to Mesmero) at the moment......I’m sure Jean, when her memories return, would have a word with Nate......

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm just happy that they both seem to be in love with each other. Being apart or with other people are complications that very few couples in marvel don't suffer.
    What matters is that the feelings are there.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No, no, no! I'm gonna be really disappointed f their reunion is off panel. Jean and Scott meeting each other again, now with them both being alive and back for real instead of some weird situation like Endsong or PResurrection... It should be a monumental moment.
    I’m calling it right now, if it’s within Uncanny #22, it would be as the story winds down......after either the full teams battle with some threat (Hellfire Club, O*N*E, a very pissed off/ drunk Captain Britain) or as Cyclops’ team returns to temporary HQ# 37......

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    When the 1st issue of AOXM came out someone said the writers had said Jean and Bishop where a love story where they kept finding each other. I argued that it didnt even look like that nor was it love. I was right, all I am saying is that the creating team mess up. They change at the last minute to Jean rather then Storm, is why at the 1st issue jean has a relationship while Scott is alive because it seems the issue was redrawn to make it be her.

Many also said that it was Jeans 1st time but others said no because she had been in a relationship with Bishop and they kept finding themselves.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm just happy that they both seem to be in love with each other. Being apart or with other people are complications that very few couples in marvel don't suffer.
    What matters is that the feelings are there.
    Ah yes, Peter and MJ being a thing again in Amazing, or Iron Man and Janet Van Dyne, or even the few times Reed and Sue where apart (After Reed was thought dead, Civil War, Secret Wars)........Or even Gambit and Rogue, who where apart for less time....

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Ah yes, Peter and MJ being a thing again in Amazing, or Iron Man and Janet Van Dyne, or even the few times Reed and Sue where apart (After Reed was thought dead, Civil War, Secret Wars)........Or even Gambit and Rogue, who where apart for less time....
    Yes, my second favorite ship is Wanda/Vision and they have also been apart and dated other people. Doesn't mean that i like that but marvel is allergic to healthy, stable romances. Yet it is obvious Wanda and Vision still love each other.
    I really want Scott and Jean to always love each other, even if there are complications.

cute2.jpg

also today's issue was something to be grateful, it was not big but it was something and it was positive.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-15-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Isn't the finding each other Scott and Jean thing lol.
    There is a au or a story I read Jean and Scott are trap in the past and they find each other.

When Phoenix sees Scott be stab right in front of her she remembers him right away and is able to break of the illusion she was undre. Jott had so many good stories but like phoenixzero23 says only Morrison is remember.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post

Jean and Scott were kissing on the memories of past AOXM world, so they were together