Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1538

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Point is Sam wouldn't have gotten those things as Cap if 5 more Caps showed up within 5 years of him getting the title. He'd get 20% of that.
    That's pretty much what happens if you create too many characters of the same mantle

BANNED

huh!? It's not a stupid ship to me. It's my opinion. And I have the right to criticize the writer and comics publisher as I wish. Nothing wrong with that. The only reason why I see some Hawkgirl fans not being upset about it is because they still think it's going to happen (which I doubt). And I find it interesting you only talk to John fans this way.
    Well of course it's your right to criticize and if you take the ship so seriously fine by me I just wanted to tell you that in my opinion getting so worked up over fictional characters is futile and a waste of time especially for John judging from track record and also I always make it known that I don't like the John and hawkgirl ship and much prefer him and katama back together because I loved them a lot from the comics and also prefer hawkman and hawkgirl together since that's the "ship" I grow up on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Well of course it's your right to criticize and if you take the ship so seriously fine by me I just wanted to tell you that in my opinion getting so worked up over fictional characters is futile and a waste of time especially for John judging from track record and also I always make it known that I don't like the John and hawkgirl ship and much prefer him and katama back together because I loved them a lot from the comics and also prefer hawkman and hawkgirl together since that's the "ship" I grow up on.
    There’s no chance, because Katma is dead. She’s not coming back.

In fact, she’s been dead for 20+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post

oof

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

BANNED

Never say never in comics I think those two were great together and hopefully one day will be reunited.

ee7d45d350e8039860ca8c4ff692e77b.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Sometimes....words really do hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Never say never in comics I think those two were great together and hopefully one day will be reunited.

ee7d45d350e8039860ca8c4ff692e77b.jpg
    True, but I just don't see the people at DC being interested in bringing her back anytime soon. After all, Mark Russell pitched the idea and DC seemed not interested in it.

Love the art work

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Sometimes....words really do hurt.

Yea, sometimes the truth hurts, but what can you do

Looks like Michael Jai White wants to play the John Stewart role as well. Man, how many actors requested to play the character!?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

*sniff* One day *sniff* one day...

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Well, John finally got to do something cool in Justice League. That's something, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Well, John finally got to do something cool in Justice League. That's something, I suppose.
    Yea, John was great there. I agree

Looks like Michael Jai White wants to play the John Stewart role as well. Man, how many actors requested to play the character!?

Once Black Panther got cast John was the other big black superhero role left lol.

BANNED

True, but I just don't see the people at DC being interested in bringing her back anytime soon. After all, Mark Russell pitched the idea and DC seemed not interested in it.

Love the art work

Yea, sometimes the truth hurts, but what can you do
    Katma likely isn't returning. Romance-wise, if DC was anal about me using Hawkgirl, I'd probably pair John Stewart with Harbinger from Crisis on Infinite Earths, borrowing the idea of his Arrow counterpart (or whatever he's supposed to be) being paired with Harbinger's Arrow counterpart.

But more importantly, I think that's a character that could not only keep pace with John Stewart in cosmic adventures, but could even open up a lot more possibilities. Also, I actually really do think she's an interesting concept and she's quite underutilized. Furthermore using another GL would be boring, predictable, and wouldn't really open up as many storytelling possibilities...at least not at face value.

Well...that's at least the whim I'm feeling right now. My mind might be someplace else entirely in the future. However, I do think that nugget of suggestion that Arrow weirdly placed is pretty fascinating and worth playing around with in comics.
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 10-17-2019 at 05:25 AM.