Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    No. He was the voice actor in Injustice 2.
    I think Frontier was referring to animation in particular, rather than video games or other outside media formats. If so, that's indeed the first time he's reprised the role in animation since the DCAU ended. And perhaps the first time we'll see John and Hal actually interact in animation. I don't count Young Justice since Hal never has any lines there.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I think Frontier was referring to animation in particular, rather than video games or other outside media formats. If so, that's indeed the first time he's reprised the role in animation since the DCAU ended. And perhaps the first time we'll see John and Hal actually interact in animation. I don't count Young Justice since Hal never has any lines there.
    Oh! Ok for sure. Yea, I think this is the first time Phil Lamar reprising his role as John Stewart since the Justice League cartoon. I'm looking forward to this animation. Hopefully there would be at least decent roles for the characters in this animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I just feel like I have to mention the plan for John to show up in G:TAS season 3, voiced by LaMarr .

Would be nice to see Phil Lamarr saying the oath in Red Son. No one says the oath as good as him

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just feel like I have to mention the plan for John to show up in G:TAS season 3, voiced by LaMarr .
    I'm feeling bittersweet with that information.

Extraordinary Member

Ja?

Nein?

Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Ja?

Nein?

Maybe?

dope poster, although Lance Gross wouldn't be my first choice. personally my first choice, for a well rounded John, would be Trevante Rhodes from Moonlight, Predator, and Bird Box

my second choice would be Marque Richardson from Dear White People for a more cerebral "woke" thinker kind of John

Y'lan Noel from the First Purge is up there too as my third. Lance would probably be like my 4th or 5th pick. oh and the obligatory Michael B. Jordan for everything ever always.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 09-20-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Would be nice to see Phil Lamarr saying the oath in Red Son. No one says the oath as good as him
    I'd put Diane Guerrero and Josh Keaton up there as well .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    dope poster, although Lance Gross wouldn't be my first choice. personally my first choice, for a well rounded John, would be Trevante Rhodes from Moonlight, Predator, and Bird Box

my second choice would be Marque Richardson from Dear White People for a more cerebral "woke" thinker kind of John

Y'lan Noel from the First Purge is up there too as my third. Lance would probably be like my 4th or 5th pick. oh and the obligatory Michael B. Jordan for everything ever always.
    I liked the poster, but I'm not sure if Lance is the right actor to play John.

I do feel Trevante Rhodes would be the best choice.

Outside the MCU, I don't really follow modern films. It is good to see that a lot of young, black actors are still available.

What the heck is a Svengoolie? John is the GL in the upcoming JLA/Svengoolie mash:
    https://www.newsarama.com/47015-sven...s-dc-line.html

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What the heck is a Svengoolie? John is the GL in the upcoming JLA/Svengoolie mash:
    It's nice to see John being used as the Green Lantern in the Justice League in other comics. I would say Scott Snyder putting John in the Justice League benefit the character.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengoolie

If I'm not mistaken, Svengoolie's been around since the 1980's, in one form or another.

Last edited by MoneySpider; 09-21-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

I thought this was pretty funny

What do you guys think of this suit as a possible redesign inspiration? I actually think it'd be cool, just make the gloves white and make the eyes glow bright neon green.

NewGL.JPG

Can't find the original artist at the moment but they did a pretty good job here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    What do you guys think of this suit as a possible redesign inspiration? I actually think it'd be cool, just make the gloves white and make the eyes glow bright neon green.

NewGL.JPG

Can't find the original artist at the moment but they did a pretty good job here.
    This is a cool design, if he was kept barehanded (maybe just swap the gloves for his usual cuffs) I could live with this design, but i prefer his current costume over this one; due mainly to the simplicity.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."