I like you guys' wishlists. What I would like to see happen this year for John Stewart is:

John Stewart gets a love interest

I think it's time for John to get another love interest to help raise up his profile. I think it adds more to the character, when he has someone that's close to him. I personally prefer him to date another superhero, which adds more John Stewart adventures in the making.

Have his own solo book

It's beyond me why one of the most popular DC minority heroes does not have their own book. It's way long overdue. If there's someone who deserves to have his own book, its John Stewart. You have multi million dollar A-list celebrities/actors having desires to play him or at least mentioning about him. Not only this, but he was confirmed as a co-lead in the GLC movie. His name has been brought up like crazy in the media. He was mentioned in Arrow recently. Even the writer, who wrote John Stewart recently in DC talent showcase said that John deserves his own solo book. So why doesn't he have his own book!? If he does get a book this year, I'm expecting it to happen around the end of the summer.

Doesn't matter whether his book is an ongoing series or a mini book for now. Just give him a book already!

Continue the growth of his new abilities

I think John's new power set is one of the best things that ever happened. It doesn't come off corny or anything like that. The ring is printed on him where his heart acts like the power battery. This is great for the character. He no longer have to recharge his ring or worry about the 24 hour limit. I wonder does John's power have limitations like ordinary power rings? I think this a good path and hoping that this isn't a temporary concept. I'm expecting to see some answers soon, which I hope the Guardians would give John some answers. It would be nice to see John show off his new powers in The Sixth Dimension arc.