Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Honestly, I say keep him in space when he's not an active member of the Justice League. Keep John cosmic.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Right! I think John being on and interacting with members of the Justice League is awesome. To me that is where most(not all) of his earth stuff should take place.

One of the best parts of being a Green Lantern is that he can be on the Justice League half the time and on the other side of Galaxy the other half. Their rings allow them to open warp gates/move at light speed/teleport making GL's one of the few characters that can get away with something like that. Only thing limiting him from that would be the writers.
    Exactly! Green Lanterns can go FTL speeds. So of course John can be fighting with his friends on the JL and if the corps needs of assistance he could help them out in the galaxy. One of the main benefits of having John with the Justice League is that it builds him relationships with other members on the team. That's something I've been waiting for years seeing him finally joining the Justice League. It's nice to see him starting to have relationships with other superheroes. This never happened since post-crisis. Hopefully other writers can build on top of his relationships with other members.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Exactly! Green Lanterns can go FTL speeds. So of course John can be fighting with his friends on the JL and if the corps needs of assistance he could help them out in the galaxy. One of the main benefits of having John with the Justice League is that it builds him relationships with other members on the team. That's something I've been waiting for years seeing him finally joining the Justice League. It's nice to see him starting to have relationships with other superheroes. This never happened since post-crisis. Hopefully other writers can build on top of his relationships with other members.
    How is his relationship with Hawkgirl ? Is there any electric between them ? They were dating in JL and JLU animeted with a vixen added love triangle but ended up together, even had a son, what was his hero name uhmm... Steel Hawk or something. He seems to take after his mother, he was wearing tanagarian armor and wings. I think it would be nice to see John and Hawkgirl together in comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    How is his relationship with Hawkgirl ? Is there any electric between them ? They were dating in JL and JLU animeted with a vixen added love triangle but ended up together, even had a son, what was his hero name uhmm... Steel Hawk or something. He seems to take after his mother, he was wearing tanagarian armor and wings. I think it would be nice to see John and Hawkgirl together in comics.
    They've had nice moments in the last couple issues but this Hawkgirl is Kendra Saunders and Shayera is the Hawkgirl from the DCAU, and she actually just appeared in issue 14. I guess that's the first time she and John have met now?

Last edited by Elmo; 01-12-2019 at 02:05 PM.

BANNED

she's also the evil empress of thanagar right now but wouldn't hurt to get her number

BANNED

What issue 14 is this ? Green lantern ? I'm not even sure there are how many Green Lantern books right now... such a fan i am Guilty as charged Omnibus waiter... lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    What issue 14 is this ? Green lantern ? I'm not even sure there are how many Green Lantern books right now... such a fan i am Guilty as charged Omnibus waiter... lol
    the current Justice League

I usually wait for omnibi too or at least trades and HCs. Morrison's the Green Lantern is the only GL series as of now. But there are Green Lanterns in both JL books
    Last edited by Elmo; 01-12-2019 at 03:11 PM.

BANNED

We will have to wait and see where Snyder and Tynion are going with Shayera. She appears villainous now, but there is obviously strangeness afoot. Maybe that old Martian they keep captive on Thanagar is the real evil. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I guess that's the first time she and John have met now?
    That's what it seems so far. I don't know whether she's a regular in the Hawkman series or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    That's what it seems so far. I don't know whether she's a regular in the Hawkman series or not.
    When they revealed Hawkman's new origin there was a mystery woman in his original life who looked more like Shayera than Kendra. So they might have Shayera pop up over there at some point. I don't think either Hawkwomen have shown up in Hawkman tho.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    When they revealed Hawkman's new origin there was a mystery woman in his original life who looked more like Shayera than Kendra. So they might have Shayera pop up over there at some point. I don't think either Hawkwomen have shown up in Hawkman tho.
    Yea, that's strange that she have yet to appear in Hawkman's book, assuming Hawkgirl have never shown up in his book of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    We will have to wait and see where Snyder and Tynion are going with Shayera. She appears villainous now, but there is obviously strangeness afoot. Maybe that old Martian they keep captive on Thanagar is the real evil. We will see.
    Yea, it's all a mystery at this point. Snyder said there's going to be answers on the next issue. And big reveals on the last arc. The Annual issue is going to explains what's to come in 2019.

BANNED

I like the idea of the five pointed star representing the big five franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I like the idea of the five pointed star representing the big five franchises.
    Yea, it looks good! I wouldn't mind to see Jim Lee be a temp artist on a Justice League story arc.