Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I’m definitely gonna have Wanda and Magneto on my team.

Attachment 82677
    Yes, that should be enjoyable and interesting. The future looks extremely bright for Magneto and Wanda in games mass media.

Quicksilver is probably done post Dark Phoenix with any kind of push until the MCU reboots entirely. Lorna has a very narrow window to work as a character as far as the MCU and future games are concerned. I am pretty doubtful they will figure it out, but who knows?

Generally both Quicksilver and Lorna could benefit from a return of the 60s type Brotherhood or 90s Acolytes in mass media and games, not the Fox films era Brotherhood. Quicksilver got into Ultimate Alliance 2 as a member of the Brotherhood if I recall.

Last edited by jmc247; 07-04-2019 at 06:03 AM.

New Marvel Theory Suggests Scarlet Witch Will Create The X-Men
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...h-create-xmen/
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-23-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Which makes no sense whatsoever...but, whatever...keep that rubbish speculation for the MCU. (Thank the Goddess, that person is not writing the X-Men.)
    And fortunately HiX-Man has other plans.

The Wanda and Vision series is set in the 50s, if it follows the comic which I expect it to somewhat it will revel aspects of Wanda’s hidden backstory, perhaps even a young Magneto who played an important role in the iconic Wanda and Vision comic series in the 80s. For the rest I doubt it though we might get some of the hidden backstory of what we find out are mutants.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-23-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes, that should be enjoyable and interesting. The future looks extremely bright for Magneto and Wanda in games mass media.

Quicksilver is probably done post Dark Phoenix with any kind of push until the MCU reboots entirely. Lorna has a very narrow window to work as a character as far as the MCU and future games are concerned. I am pretty doubtful they will figure it out, but who knows?

Generally both Quicksilver and Lorna could benefit from a return of the 60s type Brotherhood or 90s Acolytes in mass media and games, not the Fox films era Brotherhood. Quicksilver got into Ultimate Alliance 2 as a member of the Brotherhood if I recall.
    I think Lorna has a chance to first start showing up in mobile games now that the X-Men embargo is going away.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I think Lorna has a chance to first start showing up in mobile games now that the X-Men embargo is going away.
    Well yes Contest of Champions has an enormous cast and has already gotten to a huge number of X-Men including her ex and some B and C listers. She isn’t coming this year though based on their revels and map guide.

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fa...t_of_Champions

If you have a game with 200-300 characters you might get Lorna while she is seen as a C or B list x-character.

The X-Men embargo weakened a year and a half ago and we are now seeing the results. It didn’t totally come down though I suspect until the deal was finalized and it was pretty clear game makers were told not to do synergy with the TV shows airing on Fox networks.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-23-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Someone made a petition to Disney to end the Axis retcon.

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-undo...titions_browse
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-23-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Wanda was definitely about Wanda having a break at the end..it was sold under the guise that Magneto was potentially controlling Wanda out of the blue.
    The break was about reducing the number of mutants. Not about Wanda at all, or her story would've continued beyond that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The Wanda and Vision series is set in the 50s, if it follows the comic which I expect it to somewhat it will revel aspects of Wanda’s hidden backstory, perhaps even a young Magneto who played an important role in the iconic Wanda and Vision comic series in the 80s. For the rest I doubt it though we might get some of the hidden backstory of what we find out are mutants.
    It's not set in the 50s. It has a 50s style.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    New Marvel Theory Suggests Scarlet Witch Will Create The X-Men
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...h-create-xmen/
    Utter garbage. All she is to people anymore is a catalyst or a plot device for other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's not set in the 50s. It has a 50s style.
    I wasn’t sure to make of their comment.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/dis...en-1203197323/

I am still not quite sure, what you say is possible. It could mean they try to live a 50s style family life or if they are going with jacked up power wise Wanda a lot of sites believed they meant her turning back the clock to live in peace with Vision.

BANNED

Someone made a petition to Disney to end the Axis retcon.

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-undo...titions_browse
    Good deal. This charade has went on way too long.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Utter garbage. All she is to people anymore is a catalyst or a plot device for other characters.
    She has to power to change e drything..it has to be used..just like they do with Superman, Silver Surfer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    She has to power to change e drything..it has to be used..just like they do with Superman, Silver Surfer, etc.
    It wasn't even her power. She was tapping into another source. And the problem with a lot of those characters that are normally uber is, they stop being characters. Just like she stopped being a character in that story. You could put the cosmic cube in her place, and that story would work out the same. Wanda isn't normally uber like Superman, Silver Surfer, etc. She had decent enough power, but not on that level.