Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Do you think Hickman will restore the relationship between Magneto and the Maximoffs?
    Would be pretty ironic that he didn't write Wanda or Pietro in his Avengers run with that huge roster but somehow ends up writing them in an X-Book.

Polaris Emma Dumont

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Happy fathers day to the Master of Magnetism!!
    It is good that Lorna is still related to Magneto, hopeful Marvel undoes that dumb retcon and he can be a dad (not perfect but one) for Wanda and Pietro too.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is good that Lorna is still related to Magneto, hopeful Marvel undoes that dumb retcon and he can be a dad (not perfect but one) for Wanda and Pietro too.
    I really hope something happens between Lorna and Erik in Omega. I hate that the whole event they haven't had any interaction with each other.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE MAGNUS, EINSENHART, DANE, MAXIMOFF FAMILY

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I really hope something happens between Lorna and Erik in Omega. I hate that the whole event they haven't had any interaction with each other.
    I agree I hope they remember they are father and daughter soon or that at least Magneto has an scene similar to Lornaīs where he remembers his talks with her.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Thanks Jmc247 post

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byxn61tJ2l-/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Jmc247 post

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byxn61tJ2l-/
    In a way this is actually ironically funny.
    Wanda and Pietro: "Stop hugging us dad we don't even really like you that much!"

Lorna: "Of course Dad always hugs them and never hugs me!" <pout>

Poor Lorna, she is the one who really wants to be her Dad's daughter.

Crosspost

sfsdafasdfasdfwefwef

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

Fanart by crow-sizna. Personally, I think this is the best art I've seen of her in her iconic costume to date.

Cosplay of Gifted version Lorna from trip-and-stumble. This was for a convention called Supanova.

Sean Anderson giving what appears to be a tarot inspired piece.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    That is one of the most beautiful pictures of Lorna I've ever seen. You can even see a touch of the family resemblance to Magneto in her face.

Happy Belated Father's Day to Max Eisenhardt/Magneto!

I imagine Magneto expresses contempt for bourgeoisie human holidays like Father's Day and acts like the concept is beneath him but deep down it must make him very sad when he thinks about his relationship with his children. At least Lorna is still his daughter. I imagine he thinks about Anya too, on Father's Day. I'm beginning to lose hope Marvel will ever undo that incredibly stupid retcon but to me, Wanda and Pietro will always be Max's biological children.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Happy Belated Father's Day to Max Eisenhardt/Magneto!

I imagine Magneto expresses contempt for bourgeoisie human holidays like Father's Day and acts like the concept is beneath him but deep down it must make him very sad when he thinks about his relationship with his children. At least Lorna is still his daughter. I imagine he thinks about Anya too, on Father's Day. I'm beginning to lose hope Marvel will ever undo that incredibly stupid retcon but to me, Wanda and Pietro will always be Max's biological children.
    I believe that one day they will return to be related. It may take long but eventually someone is going to bring them back together.

Also tomorrow's X-men monday is about Magneto i hope JDW touches the topic.

That is one of the most beautiful pictures of Lorna I've ever seen. You can even see a touch of the family resemblance to Magneto in her face.
    Maybe I'm projecting my own thoughts onto it, but I think this may be inspired by this moment from X-Men Blue.

And if it is, I think it speaks to how well the moment was received, how well it sticks in peoples' minds, and gives something of a foundation for how to handle the dynamic. Acknowledge and use the fact she's Magneto's daughter, but don't define her exclusively as that, since that's just a part of her whole - same as how Magneto having daughters is just one part of his character.

I'm beginning to lose hope Marvel will ever undo that incredibly stupid retcon but to me, Wanda and Pietro will always be Max's biological children.
    It'll happen, it's just a matter of when. They've been signaling their intent to revert in non-comics media.

They can't really do it right away though. Marvel is like most companies that run creative properties. They have a huge ego and pseudo "reputation" element where they refuse to admit they did anything wrong unless it was verge-of-bankruptcy bad. Because of this, they're waiting until enough time has passed that they can plausibly claim that making the twins not Magneto's kids anymore was for legitimate reasons. Do it too soon after acquiring Fox, and they implicitly admit that severing those ties was entirely motivated by corporate BS in fighting with Fox.

I believe that one day they will return to be related. It may take long but eventually someone is going to bring them back together.

Also tomorrow's X-men monday is about Magneto i hope JDW touches the topic.
    We'll see what happens. I'm expecting one of two kinds of responses. It'll be a good gauge of whether or not my assessments and expectations for coming affairs are on target.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)