Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The first and only Magnus family story I read was House of M. That was... something. Wanda was a mess, Pietro was annoying, Lorna didn't get much screen time, and as I suspected, Erik wasn't the best father. I've seen glimpses of each members sporadically throughout the years, but never saw how they began as a family.

Family_Magnus_(Earth-58163)_from_House_of_M_Vol_1_6_001.jpg

They make a killer family photo though

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The first and only Magnus family story I read was House of M. That was... something. Wanda was a mess, Pietro was annoying, Lorna didn't get much screen time, and as I suspected, Erik wasn't the best father. I've seen glimpses of each members sporadically throughout the years, but never saw how they began as a family.

Family_Magnus_(Earth-58163)_from_House_of_M_Vol_1_6_001.jpg

They make a killer family photo though

House of M compilation (video, fan art, cosplay, etc)

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...y-Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Attachment 75887
    Anyone else feeling trepidation more than excitement? Only earlier this year, I would have been over the moon about this. Now I just feel like I’m being setup Charlie Brown style for them to triple down on the retcon.

umh curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    This got cross-posted to Magnus family appreciation thread.

I can't read it. Image size is too small, doesn't get bigger when I click it.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    umh curiosity
    I originally said I couldn't read it, but juan edited with closer look. Thanks juan!

Person in original thread seemed to think this suggested sticking to the forced retcon. I think it could theoretically mean the opposite: that they're supposed to be X-Men but right now that history has been struck from the record.

That's if there isn't some other text on the page that backs their statement up more.
    Last edited by salarta; 01-03-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I originally said I couldn't read it, but juan edited with closer look. Thanks juan!

Person in original thread seemed to think this suggested sticking to the forced retcon. I think it could theoretically mean the opposite: that they're supposed to be X-Men but right now that history has been struck from the record.

That's if there isn't some other text on the page that backs their statement up more.

I think X-Men Editor White is trolling us. Especially us, Magnus Family fans. I mean, if that page appeared with the lines drawn through "Quicksilvera" and "Scarlet Witch" you know it was all planned that way, like, *Oh, sorry, we made a mistake, we aren't supposed to show them as part of the X-Men.* And yeah, it could mean ANYTHING. Like I said, I think the X-Office is trolling us. >>>sigh<<<

Thanks for more, juan!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    I think X-Men Editor White is trolling us. Especially us, Magnus Family fans. I mean, if that page appeared with the lines drawn through "Quicksilvera" and "Scarlet Witch" you know it was all planned that way, like, *Oh, sorry, we made a mistake, we aren't supposed to show them as part of the X-Men.* And yeah, it could mean ANYTHING. Like I said, I think the X-Office is trolling us. >>>sigh<<<
    It's ironic that I'm taking the more optimistic angle of views in this thread at the same time that I've dropped all things Disney due to Marvel's treatment of Lorna. Maybe I shouldn't be; I remember most times I've shown even a little optimism, I was essentially punished for it by Marvel throwing Lorna into limbo, or treating her poorly to promote Havok on Blue, etc.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

2x10 continued adventures Lorna video oficial

Team up Polaris and Eclipse vs Purificadores

Last edited by juan678; 01-04-2019 at 07:56 AM.

2x11 promo imagenes

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Yes, my first thought after seeing it was "But Wanda and Pietro never were X-men" and then I remember they aren not mutants anymore sigh, they are trolling us with that just like they used to tease Jean Grey fans imo but it could be interesting, maybe they will be on a Uncanny X-men future arc.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022