Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 821
  1. #76
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,325

    Default

    Lorna in danger





    Last edited by juan678; 02-13-2019 at 04:46 PM.

  2. #77
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,325

    Default

    Hayley and Emma facebook Live godbye Sage





  3. #78
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,325

    Default


  4. #79

    Default

    B4A69086-8D02-43FE-AAF6-BCA50334ADE4.jpg

    Marvel Legends Family Matters 3-Pack that is coming with Magneto and the twins.

  5. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    B4A69086-8D02-43FE-AAF6-BCA50334ADE4.jpg

    Marvel Legends Family Matters 3-Pack that is coming with Magneto and the twins.
    Yes its very clear the retcon is coming down shortly after the merger is complete. That will be the core family going forward for some time to come I believe once the retcon comes down probably this year.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-16-2019 at 12:42 PM.

  6. #81
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    Once Magneto once again becomes Wanda's father, which romantic interest would he prefer for Wanda? Vision, Doctor Voodoo, or someone else?

  7. #82
    Magneto-centric Rivka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes its very clear the retcon is coming down shortly after the merger is complete. That will be the core family going forward for some time to come I believe once the retcon comes down probably this year.
    Wow! Okay, then.

    The core family had better include Lorna, too. While I'm thrilled for the return of the Magnus Family, and the twins becoming mutants again, I don't want Marvel to forget that Polaris is part of this family! Magneto has two living daughters!

    Is it time to start the line-by-line criticism of the way the relationship of Magneto and the twins has been portrayed in the past? Too soon? First things first -- get rid of that asinine retcon!

  8. #83
    Magneto-centric Rivka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Once Magneto once again becomes Wanda's father, which romantic interest would he prefer for Wanda? Vision, Doctor Voodoo, or someone else?
    Vision! I wonder, if Marvel restores Wanda as Magneto's daughter and a mutant, I wonder if that's what Vision didn't tell her, the secret he knew about her parentage. This could make for some drama between them.

    Other than Vision, I like Wanda and Hawkeye. He's still in love with her.

    Also, the whole family is restored; Luna becomes Magneto's granddaughter again, Crystal his daughter in law, Lorna is Luna's aunt. Whoever Wanda hooks up with, they and their connections are added to the Magnus Family. Could be really interesting!

  9. #84
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    ... The core family had better include Lorna, too. While I'm thrilled for the return of the Magnus Family, and the twins becoming mutants again, I don't want Marvel to forget that Polaris is part of this family! Magneto has two living daughters!...
    I too hope Polaris isn't sidelined once the family is restored, but fear she will be, to some degree. PLEASE don't, Marvel, that would suck hard.
    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  10. #85
    Incredible Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Once Magneto once again becomes Wanda's father, which romantic interest would he prefer for Wanda? Vision, Doctor Voodoo, or someone else?
    I think he is ok with anyone who makes Wanda happy, with the only exception of Doctor Doom. But If he has to have a preference imo he knew Vision as Wanda´s husband and they had a cordial relationship, and even after the retcon he still believes he can make Wanda happy. Captain America probably is ok for him too. He doesn´t know Doctor Voodoo and Wanda are a couple so we don´t know his opinion about them.
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

  11. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Wow! Okay, then.

    The core family had better include Lorna, too. While I'm thrilled for the return of the Magnus Family, and the twins becoming mutants again, I don't want Marvel to forget that Polaris is part of this family! Magneto has two living daughters!

    Is it time to start the line-by-line criticism of the way the relationship of Magneto and the twins has been portrayed in the past? Too soon? First things first -- get rid of that asinine retcon!
    There is no problem with showing the positive and negatives of how they were depicted in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I too hope Polaris isn't sidelined once the family is restored, but fear she will be, to some degree. PLEASE don't, Marvel, that would suck hard.
    She is going to be for a few years at least and I think we both know that.

    I expect tons of promotion, comics and merchandise of Wanda, Pietro, and Magneto.... Lorna not so much What am I saying? The merchandise right there says what needs to be said.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-16-2019 at 05:40 PM.

  12. #87
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    ... She is going to be for a few years at least and I think we both know that. ...
    Both The Gifted's ultimate fate & Prisoner X/AoXM, could & should provide even more telltale signs, one way or the other.

  13. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Both The Gifted's ultimate fate & Prisoner X/AoXM, could & should provide even more telltale signs, one way or the other.
    Generally for Lorna to not get deep sixed hard when a Wanda, Magneto Pietro family push happens like Children’s Crusade/AvX you need a creative team that sees the potential of Lorna as part of it and is allowed to use it.

    The MCU has to see the potential too because with the Wanda streaming TV mini you can be sure they are calling some shots not just Brevoort.

    Oh and look Marvel.com even with HoM being promoted on the page.

    The Best X-Men Relationships

    Thompson: While I want to give the same answer as Lonnie, I’ll go with my second favorite: Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. These wonder twins are so overwhelmingly fascinating because of their legacy as mutants and further history as Inhumans. I’m always going to be of the mind that Magneto is their father because it gave us so many incredible stories. I’m a huge fan of HOUSE OF M and really believe that Wanda and Pietro have many more stories together. I’d like to explore their bond with Magneto a little further...

    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-relationships

  14. #89
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    TPTB may try to eXclude Lorna again, but fortunately, many fans on the other hand:







    ... seem to have no such inclinations, especially when it comes to the:



    ... SISTERS!!

  15. #90
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •