Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Lorna in danger

Last edited by juan678; 02-13-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Hayley and Emma facebook Live godbye Sage

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

B4A69086-8D02-43FE-AAF6-BCA50334ADE4.jpg

Marvel Legends Family Matters 3-Pack that is coming with Magneto and the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    B4A69086-8D02-43FE-AAF6-BCA50334ADE4.jpg

Marvel Legends Family Matters 3-Pack that is coming with Magneto and the twins.
    Yes its very clear the retcon is coming down shortly after the merger is complete. That will be the core family going forward for some time to come I believe once the retcon comes down probably this year.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-16-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Once Magneto once again becomes Wanda's father, which romantic interest would he prefer for Wanda? Vision, Doctor Voodoo, or someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes its very clear the retcon is coming down shortly after the merger is complete. That will be the core family going forward for some time to come I believe once the retcon comes down probably this year.
    Wow! Okay, then.

The core family had better include Lorna, too. While I'm thrilled for the return of the Magnus Family, and the twins becoming mutants again, I don't want Marvel to forget that Polaris is part of this family! Magneto has two living daughters!

Is it time to start the line-by-line criticism of the way the relationship of Magneto and the twins has been portrayed in the past? Too soon? First things first -- get rid of that asinine retcon!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Once Magneto once again becomes Wanda's father, which romantic interest would he prefer for Wanda? Vision, Doctor Voodoo, or someone else?
    Vision! I wonder, if Marvel restores Wanda as Magneto's daughter and a mutant, I wonder if that's what Vision didn't tell her, the secret he knew about her parentage. This could make for some drama between them.

Other than Vision, I like Wanda and Hawkeye. He's still in love with her.

Also, the whole family is restored; Luna becomes Magneto's granddaughter again, Crystal his daughter in law, Lorna is Luna's aunt. Whoever Wanda hooks up with, they and their connections are added to the Magnus Family. Could be really interesting!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    ... The core family had better include Lorna, too. While I'm thrilled for the return of the Magnus Family, and the twins becoming mutants again, I don't want Marvel to forget that Polaris is part of this family! Magneto has two living daughters!...
    I too hope Polaris isn't sidelined once the family is restored, but fear she will be, to some degree. PLEASE don't, Marvel, that would suck hard.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think he is ok with anyone who makes Wanda happy, with the only exception of Doctor Doom. But If he has to have a preference imo he knew Vision as Wanda´s husband and they had a cordial relationship, and even after the retcon he still believes he can make Wanda happy. Captain America probably is ok for him too. He doesn´t know Doctor Voodoo and Wanda are a couple so we don´t know his opinion about them.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Wow! Okay, then.

The core family had better include Lorna, too. While I'm thrilled for the return of the Magnus Family, and the twins becoming mutants again, I don't want Marvel to forget that Polaris is part of this family! Magneto has two living daughters!

Is it time to start the line-by-line criticism of the way the relationship of Magneto and the twins has been portrayed in the past? Too soon? First things first -- get rid of that asinine retcon!
    There is no problem with showing the positive and negatives of how they were depicted in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I too hope Polaris isn't sidelined once the family is restored, but fear she will be, to some degree. PLEASE don't, Marvel, that would suck hard.
    She is going to be for a few years at least and I think we both know that.

I expect tons of promotion, comics and merchandise of Wanda, Pietro, and Magneto.... Lorna not so much What am I saying? The merchandise right there says what needs to be said.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-16-2019 at 05:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    ... She is going to be for a few years at least and I think we both know that. ...
    Both The Gifted's ultimate fate & Prisoner X/AoXM, could & should provide even more telltale signs, one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Both The Gifted's ultimate fate & Prisoner X/AoXM, could & should provide even more telltale signs, one way or the other.
    Generally for Lorna to not get deep sixed hard when a Wanda, Magneto Pietro family push happens like Children’s Crusade/AvX you need a creative team that sees the potential of Lorna as part of it and is allowed to use it.

The MCU has to see the potential too because with the Wanda streaming TV mini you can be sure they are calling some shots not just Brevoort.

Oh and look Marvel.com even with HoM being promoted on the page.

The Best X-Men Relationships

Thompson: While I want to give the same answer as Lonnie, I’ll go with my second favorite: Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. These wonder twins are so overwhelmingly fascinating because of their legacy as mutants and further history as Inhumans. I’m always going to be of the mind that Magneto is their father because it gave us so many incredible stories. I’m a huge fan of HOUSE OF M and really believe that Wanda and Pietro have many more stories together. I’d like to explore their bond with Magneto a little further...

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-relationships

BANNED

TPTB may try to eXclude Lorna again, but fortunately, many fans on the other hand:

... seem to have no such inclinations, especially when it comes to the:

... SISTERS!!

BANNED