Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    From my understanding...Black Nova was a precursor to Richard Nova. He was a similar character in Super Adventures that Wolfman wrote and Rich Nova spun out of that concept.
    And here's all the details.
    http://www.novaprimepage.com/star.asp
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah I really wish that Marvel will announce a Nova movie, that way Rich could probably get the Captain Marvel treatment and get a new series always regardless of sales. As for a new series i would love to read a Al Ewing written Nova series.
    Man, Ewing would be a great choice for Rich. He's easily one of the most underrated writers in the industry right now I think. After books like Mighty Avengers and Loki Agent of Asgard, I expected Ewing to be at the top of his field alongside people like Bendis, Snyder, Johns, etc. Not at a Morrison or Moore or Ellis level, but the next rung down.

I'd happily throw all my money at a Ewing penned Nova series!

I mean, I'd give any Nova series a shot, but with Ewing as writer it'd just go straight to my pull list without any kind of trial period at all.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

What possible stories would you want to see played out between Rich and the Sphinx? I see this guy as Rich's Arch-Nemesis. The Lex Luthor to Rich's Superman.

For me I would love for the Sphinx to oppose the Nova Corp as whole but doing so just to get at Rich. I see it as an opportunity to expand the Nova Corp a bit more but to also make the Sphinx and Rich's connection even more robust.
    I would honestly want Sphinx to be behind the next big cosmic event, yeah Nova would definetly be leading the charge but i want some one to just go all out and unleash Sphinx full potential. With his power he should be a universal problem.

I would honestly want Sphinx to be behind the next big cosmic event, yeah Nova would definetly be leading the charge but i want some one to just go all out and unleash Sphinx full potential. With his power he should be a universal problem.
    Thank You! Sphinx should be on the Kang, Ultron, Magneto, or Loki level in terms of villains. He has all ingredients to be a top notch A-List threat. It would be awesome to see him used more.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Thank You! Sphinx should be on the Kang, Ultron, Magneto, or Loki level in terms of villains. He has all ingredients to be a top notch A-List threat. It would be awesome to see him used more.
    Yep the potential is all there, just need a writer that's willing to take the ball and run with it.

Yep the potential is all there, just need a writer that's willing to take the ball and run with it.
    What kind of elements would you add or what story would you do to raise Sphinx to that level?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

What kind of elements would you add or what story would you do to raise Sphinx to that level?
    Playing up on his immortality and origin i would have the Sphinx either have a war with Apocalypse. Either over a death seed or learning that Apocalypse has a KA stone or just having it revealed Sphinx is a universal constant ala Galactus and actually giving him a multiversal role where all the various Sphinx try to end the multiverse so they can finally die. I dunno not much of a idea guy but that's the first 2 things I thought of.

NOVAVERSES 7 - ONLINE NOW AT NOVA PRIME PAGE (ONE WEEK EARLY!!)

Happy new year fellow Nova fans! To mark the start, myself and the team at Nova Prime Page have relaunched a new run of our fan-fic series, Novaverses. We began back in 2016 with a run of 6 issues; each one has 3/4 fics featuring Novas from different universes - not just Rich Rider. Check the link below for the latest one! Comments welcome.

http://www.novaprimepage.com/fanworks/novaverses/07.pdf

34365390_10214099951227558_3678006024297512960_n.jpg

Playing up on his immortality and origin i would have the Sphinx either have a war with Apocalypse. Either over a death seed or learning that Apocalypse has a KA stone
    This could be a lot of fun! Sphinx possibly obtaining the Death seed would be a game changer. I also like the aspect of the X-Men possibly making a guest role due to Apocalypse being the other Bad Guy in the story. I don't think Nova and the X-Men have interacted all that much.

You know that you bring this up...I think it would be an excellent way to get Rachel Grey-Summers into another setting so she can actually flourish. Rachel is about Rich's age wonder if they would take a liking to each other. Or if nothing else she could be apart of his adventures turning her into more of a cosmic hero. She never really had a big part on the X-Men outside of being a Jean Grey stand in anyway....what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by nova3333 View Post
    NOVAVERSES 7 - ONLINE NOW AT NOVA PRIME PAGE (ONE WEEK EARLY!!)

Happy new year fellow Nova fans! To mark the start, myself and the team at Nova Prime Page have relaunched a new run of our fan-fic series, Novaverses. We began back in 2016 with a run of 6 issues; each one has 3/4 fics featuring Novas from different universes - not just Rich Rider. Check the link below for the latest one! Comments welcome.

//http://www.novaprimepage.com/fanworks/novaverses/07.pdf

34365390_10214099951227558_3678006024297512960_n.jpg
    Cool!

The link isn't working for me though? Out of curiosity Does the Nova page have a message board? Or do you just email each other to communicate?

This could be a lot of fun! Sphinx possibly obtaining the Death seed would be a game changer. I also like the aspect of the X-Men possibly making a guest role due to Apocalypse being the other Bad Guy in the story. I don't think Nova and the X-Men have interacted all that much.

You know that you bring this up...I think it would be an excellent way to get Rachel Grey-Summers into another setting so she can actually flourish. Rachel is about Rich's age wonder if they would take a liking to each other. Or if nothing else she could be apart of his adventures turning her into more of a cosmic hero. She never really had a big part on the X-Men outside of being a Jean Grey stand in anyway....what do you guys think?
    Totally agree, and I love it. Richard + Rachel all the way.

Also, while with the New Warriors, Nova did interact with Cable & X-Force during the Child's Play Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by nova3333 View Post
    Link works now! We do have a Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewNovaMessageBoard/
    Awesome ! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Totally agree, and I love it. Richard + Rachel all the way.

Also, while with the New Warriors, Nova did interact with Cable & X-Force during the Child's Play Saga.
    I can see a ton of potential if the two where paired up as a duo-team for a Stint. Give Rachel enough time to carve a place of her own in space while working with Richard.

To the bold I haven't read that yet but I am aware of it. I think that was one of the 3 times he was actually seen working with X-Characters.

Awesome ! Thank you.

I can see a ton of potential if the two where paired up as a duo-team for a Stint. Give Rachel enough time to carve a place of her own in space while working with Richard.

To the bold I haven't read that yet but I am aware of it. I think that was one of the 3 times he was actually seen working with X-Characters.
    Good to hear. I very much like your idea of Rachel & Rich being paired together. Also, you'll have to remind me of the other two times he was seen working with X-Characters. I'm completely drawing a blank on this one.