Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Gotta admit, this was a pretty awesome read. The relationship between Annihilus and Nova was pretty funny yet deep. Seeing that spread of Nova launching himself into that huge group of Cancerverse bad guys was fun. Maybe I've to get the Fantastic Four tie-in to understand one of the scenes in the issue, but overall, this was deeply satisfying. It hit all of the Rich Rider notes.

By the way, what is Rich's power level right now? I remember him back during Annihilation that he could smash through spaceships and take on Annihilus one-on-one. Is he still that?

Anyway, a very surprising read. Really liked it.
    It hasn't really been clarified. We do know that even at centurion level he's still powerful enough to go head to head with powerful people like guardian, evil dark hawks and the black order.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    It hasn't really been clarified. We do know that even at centurion level he's still powerful enough to go head to head with powerful people like guardian, evil dark hawks and the black order.
    Thanks bro. Yeah, part of the reason I became more of a Nova fan during Annihilation was because of that power boost. Here was a guy who could go match up with heavy hitters like Quasar or Ronan. I felt that he had been down graded a bit ever since he came back from the Cancerverse.

Yeah, Rich isn't Silver Surfer level, but if he could still single shot a spaceship, I'd be good with that. Hopefully we'll have more scenes like that.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Erik Larsen!!!

Nova #7 Nov 1999
    "The end of Nova - the Human Rocket"
    It's your last issue Nova and Venom's here to send you out in style!
    But why does Eddie Brock have a personal beef with the Human Rocket?!

And will he take him out permanently in his fatal final issue?!

Written by Erik Larsen https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...y-erik-larsen/. Art by Joe Bennett and Armando Durruthy.