Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I gave up on consistency with Nova a long time ago. Started with Sam and his story not matching Rich's stuff and ended with what Bendis did with the cancerverse. Rich isn't enough of a priority for Marvel to make sure his appearances and continuity line up. Hopefully he gets a movie and that changes, but until then I consider it lucky when Rich shows up at all.
    It is incredibly sad that the bold is the norm at Marvel these days. It shouldn't matter if they are writing Spider-Man or Orka, the writers and editors should have enough pride in their own work to take the time to get it right. With the internet being what it is there is Zero excuse for Marvel creators not doing the research needed to tell on-going stories. Shm

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nobody. Scott Adsit is their leader, but he's referred to as the Nova Commander, and doesn't have any actual powers (and I hope someone takes that guy down soon, because of what he did to Sam).
    Are you referring to taking his helmet away? If so it's actually a logical move. The kid was never appointed by a member of the Nova Core he just found the helmet and started using it. I sorta would have expected any Cop/Military organization to make the same move.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 01-16-2019 at 03:20 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.