View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 400 of 619 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 9276

Goodness forbid a leader try to maintain an air of confidence in the face of numerous obstacles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Goodness forbid Scott try to maintain an air of confidence in the face of numerous obstacles.
    See not so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Goodness forbid a leader try to maintain an air of confidence in the face of numerous obstacles.
    Who claimed anything like that? I'm just pointing out that Logan could easily draw the wrong conclusion from what he saw. Rogue....well, I think she trusted Scott to make the difficult decisions because she also saw how much he beat himself up after the fact. When she didn't see that anymore, it probably reminded her of Xavier at his worst, despite the fact that Scott absolutely needed to hide his doubts during that period.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Who claimed anything like that? I'm just pointing out that Logan could easily draw the wrong conclusion from what he saw. Rogue....well, I think she trusted Scott to make the difficult decisions because she also saw how much he beat himself up after the fact. When she didn't see that anymore, it probably reminded her of Xavier at his worst, despite the fact that Scott absolutely needed to hide his doubts during that period.
    lol, I meant the X-Men who were all "Why isn't Scott acting insecure?", not anyone posting here. It was a poor attempt at a joke.

-Scott, you're too insecure, you have to grow a spine and show confidence in yourself
    *He does that*
    -God, Scott, you act without considering that maybe you're wrong, you're a dangerous egocentric

JWD retweeted this article attacking Cyclops.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ange-of-heart/

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    JWD retweeted this article attacking Cyclops.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ange-of-heart/
    Attacking? Or trying REALLY heard to make this new direction of Scott's more palatable/understandable to readers? I don't agree with the conclusion but I wouldn't call this article attacking.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Of course JDW retweed that, because Cyclops being right doesn't fit with his nostalgia-induced vision of the franchise, nor with the fact that he worked on Schism and wanted to make Wolverine being right so the X-men could return to the status quo. The closest thing we'll probably have of something that fits JDW's view entirely is Rosenberg's.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Of course JDW retweed that, because Cyclops being right doesn't fit with his nostalgia-induced vision of the franchise, nor with the fact that he worked on Schism and wanted to make Wolverine being right so the X-men could return to the status quo. The closest thing we'll probably have of something that fits JDW's view entirely is Rosenberg's.
    I always forget that X-Men fans are X-Men fans because they are also mindreaders. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    I always forget that X-Men fans are X-Men fans because they are also mindreaders. :P
    You are in the Cyclops appreciation thread and you thought there wouldn't be any telepaths in here?

You are in the Cyclops appreciation thread and you thought there wouldn't be any telepaths in here?
    My wiki says I am telepathy resistant!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    My wiki says I am telepathy resistant!
    Well, Magik's wiki also says she is, but someone forgot to tell the writers in the last few years...

BANNED

IMG_20190624_210003.jpg

You know what this means.

<sob> now I miss Utopia even more. I thought Utopia was an awesome revamp of the X-Men, and having them based on the East Coast gave them a chance to breath away from the Avengers for a while. Mind you I also liked the Outback years too, and Excalibur based in London at the same time.

I don't mind the X-Men having a school and being a teachers, I just like when they get out of Xavier's shadow and try some different things.

I still go back to loving the Utopia period. I think they could have brought Jean back during that period and it would have been just as great having her added dynamic to Scott's story at that time.

Anyway, I do hope Scott gets to be a leader in the fall. Realistically Scott, Storm, Jean, Logan, and Rogue are all very experienced leaders and should be able to lead books.

I think that's my only bad feeling about HoX/PoX is when Xavier shows up to be the "great leader" when I think other characters like Scott and Storm are much better at it than Xavier is. I still remember the first Secret Wars and Xavier was a horrible leader and her refused to listen to Scott and Storm a lot through that event. I guess we'll see what the October books look like when the solicits come out. Perhaps X doesn't actually survive HoX/PoX or at least doesn't come out of it in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    IMG_20190624_210003.jpg

You know what this means.
    Heh...I don't, actually.