• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 619 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Now that we know Tyke was Cyke and will have all his memories, lets talk about his first girlfriend Vileena. How fun would it be if she age up and remember Scott.

Attachment 75806

If Cyke gets to see her again it will be weird if she is young but for the lols it be fun.
    It's better if she's aged so it won't be creepy when she inevitably falls for BeardClops

Also, Vileena just enforces the rule that Cyclops is always into women with potential for evil, which explains why Lee and Colleen didn't last.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's better if she's aged so it won't be creepy when she inevitably falls for BeardClops

Also, Vileena just enforces the rule that Cyclops is always into women with potential for evil, which explains why Lee and Colleen didn't last.
    I think he didn't saw her as that much evil, although she told him not too $%$&&% with her or he'd regret it, also maybe she's really 60 years old

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I feel like the Off My Lawn blast tends to overshadow his Damn, Summers blast. He wrecks through several floors of a tower built by the Breakworlders where each one is as strong as Colossus -- and he catches more than a few of those very soldiers in the same blast.

Which, of course, leads to this moment:

Source?

I also enjoy that one with the giant sentinel from the museum on its way to attack Utopia and Scott just blasts it from a couple miles away. Still makes it because Wolverine draws him into an argument, but it’s a pretty good panel.

The Jean thread is up to 5 pages already. Let’s get a move on, boys. I know CuteClops is banned but we shall overcome.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

It's not a competition, also it's astonishing X men, and I know cuteclops will return, we all hope

He is into women that like to be the dominant of the relationship, in fiction that led you open to the possibility of an evil ex, poor Scott
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Agreed on the "To Me My X-men Astonishing Blast" being referenced a bit less than get off my lawn. Whedon's Astonishing really did Cyclops justice. Dug into his insecurities and broke him down to help him become stronger

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I feel like the Off My Lawn blast tends to overshadow his Damn, Summers blast. He wrecks through several floors of a tower built by the Breakworlders where each one is as strong as Colossus -- and he catches more than a few of those very soldiers in the same blast.

Which, of course, leads to this moment:

Let's talk about facts for a moment: no other leader of the X-Men had a moment with this phrase that was better than this one. The build-up to it, the things Scott went through with Emma and Nova, the page where Jean and Xavier are his very last visions before death, the reveal of the ruse, the blast and then "To me, my X-Men". In this decade and the last, only a few writers managed to do a powerful character moment like this one. It's my all-time favorite Cyclops moment, tied with the "danger room session" during the original Proteus arc. It's a work of art.

Colleen’s been on the wrong side of the law before, right? One can dream.

Let's talk about facts for a moment: no other leader of the X-Men had a moment with this phrase that was better than this one. The build-up to it, the things Scott went through with Emma and Nova, the page where Jean and Xavier are his very last visions before death, the reveal of the ruse, the blast and then "To me, my X-Men". In this decade and the last, only a few writers managed to do a powerful character moment like this one. It's my all-time favorite Cyclops moment, tied with the "danger room session" during the original Proteus arc. It's a work of art.
    This moment is cathartic; gave me goosebumps, and no imitation since has come close to it.

Any love for when Cyke absolutely wrecked some sentinels during a period where his powers were quite broken?

Sigh. This tricks me into thinking about buying Bendis UXM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sigh. This tricks me into thinking about buying Bendis UXM.
    I'm planning to buy the X-Men vs SHIELD and Matthew Malloy trades this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I bought the full trade at Barnes & Noble and haven't regretted it. It's got some great stuff (the Eva Bell time travel story with Morganna, Cyclops and the Cuckoos messing with Maria Hill, Emma and Magik being adorkable during the Malloy incident).

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    The Malloy story was 90% garbage, but at least had the good sense to not cause any lasting damage to the X-Men.