View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 523 of 619 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I won't lie, I'm kinda disappointed Cyke didn't roundhouse kick the crap out of everyone minus the last baddie just so he'd unceremoniously shoot it in the face.
    I know, all i wanna see is Cyclops roundhouse kick people from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I know, all i wanna see is Cyclops roundhouse kick people from now on.
    One of my favorite moments for Scott:

I am in love with the notion that Scott's physical capabilities are consistently underestimated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...ps_marvel_616/
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-10-2019 at 04:54 AM.

Important information

Powers of X 4:

spoilers:
    Sinister Secret 5: He's the best at what he does. She's married with a kid. The Husband knows exactly what' going on, but who is he to point fingers? He's up to the same and, more. Maybe this is just the new normal on Mutant Island?

Sinister Secret 7: 2 brothers jumped out of a plane, and for the longest time, until he was discovered, many wondered if there was a 3rd. If we told you there were more, would you believe me? Probably not.
    end of spoilers

So...stuff is coming at Scott down the line.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Powers of X 4:

spoilers:
    Sinister Secret 5: He's the best at what he does. She's married with a kid. The Husband knows exactly what' going on, but who is he to point fingers? He's up to the same and, more. Maybe this is just the new normal on Mutant Island?

Sinister Secret 7: 2 brothers jumped out of a plane, and for the longest time, until he was discovered, many wondered if there was a 3rd. If we told you there were more, would you believe me? Probably not.
    end of spoilers

So...stuff is coming at Scott down the line.
    spoilers:
    I think 5 is a swerve tbh. Since when do Scott and Jean have a legit "Kid" together(I mean yea cable but thats technically not legit) unless it's logan and maddy and Scott and Jean, I don't think it's them.
    end of spoilers

IDK what to think if so lol things will be interesting that's for sure.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    spoilers:
    I think 5 is a swerve tbh. Since when do Scott and Jean have a legit "Kid" together(I mean yea cable but thats technically not legit) unless it's logan and maddy and Scott and Jean, I don't think it's them.
    end of spoilers

Exactly, Jean and Scott have adopted kids and I don't think are still married. It could be someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Speakin off:

spoilers:
    Sinister Secret 3: Inferno.
    Years Ago, a redheaded pretender made a pact with the Devil. When she passed on, most believed that any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out that not only is this not true, but he left behind more than just secrets.
    end of spoilers

Yeah this defintely going to bite Scott later.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Fantastic Member

I think a lot of this is going to spill over into X-men and his mission statement possibly. There's potentially 3 important "SS's" involving him, very curious. This reminds me of a tv show where you learn new secrets about two characters but they take forever to actually reveal what said secret is and you have all these wild theories until the real one comes out and you're like "oh....it was that?"

guah. I hate and love it.

From the Sinister Speculation thread by Jwatson

Secret 1: Eric the Red is a sinister clone.
    Secret 2: Black Tom
    Secret 3: Madeline is somewhere inside Jean waiting to come out or Jean has been Maddie all this time.
    Secret 4:John Proudstar washed ashore but people thought he died.
    Secret 5: I want to say Jean and Wolverine and Scott but the implication is if it's scott he's sleeping with more than one person.
    Secret 6: Ernst and the Spiderman and the X-men story
    Secret 7:Gambit is a Summer's brother
    Secret 8: Apocalypse and his original horseman, Krakoa's other half being unsealed.
    Secret 9: Jubilee/Chamber
    1 and 3 would be the Biggest MindF$%k of Scott's life.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Astonishing Member

From the Sinister Speculation thread by Jwatson

1 and 3 would be the Biggest MindF$%k of Scott's life.
    I think there isn't Scott and Jean adultery in this because I don't think they would refer to Cable as kid. But then I have no clue on who is married with a kid. mi mind is blank and goes to characters like Richards and Sue, or Jessica Jones.

Maddie is legally married and has a "kid", but the husband who knows she is cheating on him with Wolverine part fails

perhaps something weird like Mystique being married to Xavier or Azazel?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think there isn't Scott and Jean adultery in this because I don't think they would refer to Cable as kid. But then I have no clue on who is married with a kid. mi mind is blank and goes to characters like Richards and Sue, or Jessica Jones.

Maddie is legally married and has a "kid", but the husband who knows she is cheating on him with Wolverine part fails

I was talking about the "Jean being Maddie" thing. Scott thought he buried his first wife. Ehen she was thee all along...

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post

I would like your post to be true. I really don't think any character would benefit from more love triangles or cheating.
    that would be so disrespectful to everybody and the fans

I was talking about the "Jean being Maddie" thing. Scott thought he buried his first wife. Ehen she was thee all along...

Okay, honestly, on a scale from 1-10 how much do you think they could piss off fans if they pulled some Spider-Man clone **** here and made it so Scott got his Jeans and Maddie's mixed up, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Okay, honestly, on a scale from 1-10 how much do you think they could piss off fans if they pulled some Spider-Man clone **** here and made it so Scott got his Jeans and Maddie's mixed up, lol.
    Scott: Well they were both psychic and red?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Astonishing Member

the issue is Maddie has occasionally been used as a villain since the 80s, having incest with XMan in the 90s, and kidnapping, mindbreaking and BDSM raping Empath in the Fraction run of Uncanny (also sleeping with Scott while pretending to be Emma)
    Jean doesnt need that. Keep them apart.