View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 98 of 619 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Was that last part shade on his MvC move stats?
    It wasn't, actually. That was just me assuming Scott wouldn't deploy much effort into not sucking at whatever fighting game Tabby would bully him into playing.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    It wasn't, actually. That was just me assuming Scott wouldn't deploy much effort into not sucking at whatever fighting game Tabby would bully him into playing.
    Little does she know that he has mastered the 23x combo move of blistered thumbs.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

straight man scott and wise guy tabby is my favorite x-idea in years let's print it
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Little does she know that he has mastered the 23x combo move of blistered thumbs.
    I like to think Cyke hasn't played a game since the first Gears of War since he couldn't see a darn thing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    straight man scott and wise guy tabby is my favorite x-idea in years let's print it
    Awww. I was actually going to call you out and ask if you approved.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-23-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Amazing Member

For the first time in a long time I think I like Cyclops again. This resurrected Cyclops is the one I remember before Grant Morrison got his hands on him.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Perfect response.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Kookykrumbs View Post
    For the first time in a long time I think I like Cyclops again. This resurrected Cyclops is the one I remember before Grant Morrison got his hands on him.
    Fair enough. Different strokes and all that. You won't get crap from anyone around here. Fans of RightClops are just pissed off at Marvel basically going "I was wrong about EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTTTHHHIIINNNGGG!!!" That's just.. factually inaccurate and insanely petty/spiteful, really. Most folks would've been totally fine with a fairer compromise. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kookykrumbs View Post
    Good for you man.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Jeen's reaction to Tyke hugging X-23. Not kidding.
    Tank standing next to her doing that weird wave was pretty damn funny, too.

X-Mansion Medical Staff: "Oh, please, what do we care about Her Highness having a seizure or whatever?"
    Cyclops: "Just do it, will you?"
    X-Mansion Medical Staff: "What's our incentive? Seriously, your ex's speeches are the worst."
    Cyclops: "I've killed people for less."
    X-Mansion Medical Staff: "No, you didn't."
    Cyclops: "Ah! Got you!"
    X-Mansion Medical Staff: "Wait, no, we didn't... Were you record... YOU TRICKED US!!!"
    Cyclops: "Look, just do it and I'll keep quiet... oh, for the love of... hashtag NoCykeDidn't??? TABITHA!!!"
    Hahahahahahahaha

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Jeen's reaction to Tyke hugging X-23. Not kidding.

X-Mansion Medical Staff: "Oh, please, what do we care about Her Highness having a seizure or whatever?"
    Cyclops: "Just do it, will you?"
    X-Mansion Medical Staff: "What's our incentive? Seriously, your ex's speeches are the worst."
    Cyclops: "I've killed people for less."
    X-Mansion Medical Staff: "No, you didn't."
    Cyclops: "Ah! Got you!"
    X-Mansion Medical Staff: "Wait, no, we didn't... Were you record... YOU TRICKED US!!!"
    Cyclops: "Look, just do it and I'll keep quiet... oh, for the love of... hashtag NoCykeDidn't??? TABITHA!!!"
    These are the gift that keep on giving...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fair enough. Different strokes and all that. You won't get crap from anyone around here. Fans of RightClops are just pissed off at Marvel basically going "I was wrong about EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTTTHHHIIINNNGGG!!!" That's just.. factually inaccurate and insanely petty/spiteful, really. Most folks would've been totally fine with a fairer compromise. Oh well.
    There were like 10 different ways they could have written it. They chose one of the most insulting to Cyclops fans.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    There were like 10 different ways they could have written it. They chose one of the most insulting to Cyclops fans.
    Next Issue: Scott tells Logan he (Logan, obvs) was right! Stay tuned!

Edit: Gotta say, the one thing that utterly cracks me up is how... unprepared they looked. I mean... what the heck, lol? All they had to do was go "Not letting humanity walk all over mutantkind and not being an axe-crazy psycho about it was totally cool. The Revolution, though? Not so much. Clearly Cyke wouldn't just accept mutantkind still being shafted, had no idea wtf to do about it, pulled an insane bluff out of his ass and made things worse for a while. Laudable intent, horrific execution."

We could've all lived with that, right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 01-24-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Tonight with Tucker Carlson: Cyclops? Aren't those giants? Is Summers saying he wants to SQUISH humanity under his feet? Is this the face of mutantkind?

BREAKING NEWS CAPTURED BY UBER-FEMINIST SALVADOR LARROCA: Scott Summers caught on camera checking the weather on TV! Perhaps to plan for his next terrorist attack? Cloudy with a chance crazy! Where is the civility?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

I don't tweet nor do I think particularly highly of stalking/harrassing folks on Twitter, but Rosenberg's defense of WrongClops was kind of hilariously lame.

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...51678904426496

After blowing up 4 billion brocoli people, but whatever, I'll play nice and let it slide.

No, he didn't. A portion of the Phoenix force landed within him after a freak accident and Cyke went "You know what, mutantkind revival can wait. I'm going to try and make world peace an actual thing and help, like, BILLIONS OF NON-MUTANTS.

What? Where?

He did. I mean, Xavier tried to put him in a psychic statis field so DPS-ers could critical hit the crap out of Scott, but whatever, screw context, Scott did technically kill Xavier.

Riiiiight. Because no one, NO ONE would ever side with an ally who flooded a peaceful nation...

Riiiiiight. Because no one, NO ONE would ever support imprisoning those who don't agree with them in hell...
    Insert rehashed argument on whether comicbook writers should actually know who and what they're writing vs what the heck do editors actually do?

I really shouldn't be doing this, but what the heck:

UXM #17/18-ish

Jeansus: "Oh, Scott, I will always love you, but I could never be with a man who would kill one of his own children. Or any children, really. Murder is always wrong. And so is arresting people on the President's of the United States' behalf."
    SadClops: "What was that last par..."
    Jeansus: "Oh, and I'm with Lucas, now."
    SadClops: "Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't kn..."
    Jeansus: "It was in that horrible, horrible place your son - the one you MURDERED - created."
    SadClops: "I didn't as..."
    Jeansus: "Our love was so pure and special, we owe to ourselves to try in this world too."
    SadClops: "Jean, you don't owe me anything. You're both good people and I wish you the best."
    Jeansus: "Wait, that's it?"
    SadClops: "What do you mean?"
    Jeansus: "Aren't you supposed to make some wildly inappropriate pass at me and callously disrespect Lucas in the process?"
    SadClops: "........................"
    Jeansus: "Well?"
    SadClops: "I'll be going on a space adventure with Warren, Tessa and X-Force. See you around, Jean."

UXM #40-ish
    Jeansus!Holo: "Hashtag SageClops? SAGE? What the hell, Scott?"
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: "Jean? Why are you... Wait, how did you... Oh, for the love of... TABITHA!"
    OffScreen!BoomBoom: "What, was I seriously not supposed to tweet about this?"
    Jeansus!Holo: "I can't believe you'd start dating another telepath - and Lucas' ex-partner - just to get back at us! Have you no shame?"
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: "Firstly, it's none of your business. Secondly, we haven't seen or talked to each other in over 8 months, how could I possibly..."
    Jeansus!Holo: "Oh, please, like you're not stalking us on Twitter."
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: "I'm not even on social media."
    OffScreen!BoomBoom: "It's true! I tried to explain the hashtag thing to him. Huuuge waste of time. Heck, I'm not even sure Scotty Boy gets the basic premise of online stalk.. I mean, social media."
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: ".........................."
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: "Jean?"
    Jeansus!Holo: "Yes, Scott?"
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: "Is there any particular reason you're holding your fist like that?"
    Jeansus!Holo: "I might or might not be having some sort of psychic slash telekinetic seizure. This is beyond mortifying."
    AnnoyedClops!Holo: "Do you want me to ask Tab... Oh. Right. I'll call the medical staff, direct them to your location and instruct them to be discreet about it. Sounds good?"
    Jeansus!Holo: "That would be very much appreciated, Scott, thank you."
    Solid gold.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie