View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 264 of 619 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Wait Alex is not a woman???

I vote for Alex
    Well,he's a baby now.

Okay Hickman give us mutant version of F4 with Scott,Emma,Rachel,Magik,Rockslide & baby Havok.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 04-07-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    You mean 5th Bro. So its Scott,Alex,Gabriel,Gambit theoretically and the forgotten hinted bro Adam X. Corsair sure did get around.
    He didn't. All of the official Summers bros share the same mother.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Yeah, he doesn't have a sister.
    My vote for surrogate kid sister is Shan. Based on that UXM #15 smirk alone, yes. Her being part of the one demographic not obsessed with Cyke's abs just seals the deal, really.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Well,he's a baby now.

Okay Hickman give us mutant version of F4 with Scott,Emma,Rachel,Magik,Rockslide & baby Havok.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

My vote for surrogate kid sister is Shan. Based on that UXM #15 smirk alone, yes. Her being part of the one demographic not obsessed with Cyke's abs just seals the deal, really.
    Hah,okay include Shan too.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Scemma falling apart was kind of part of Gillen's original plan, where the Extinction Team would defeat the JGS X-Men and Emma would stab Scott in the back, going back to being a villain because "he made her feel weak". Bendis' take on the relationship is always weird. You could argue he liked it due to making Scott's dream life in HoM being with Emma instead of Jean, while Spidey got Gwen back. And then Scott is shown to be hurt about Namor and Emma years later. Maybe the HoM marriage was all Quesada.
    Frankly, I like Gillen's run, but if that was his plan, I'm glad it ended when it did.

Bendis frankly didn't seem to have much of a plan for anything- just "Let's bring the 05" and "X-men on the run as Revolutionaries" without knowing what that actually meant, and seems to have lost interest mid-run.

I see HoM marriage as Scott wanted his marriage with jean back & emma just wanted Scott but not as huaband-wife.
    So, the witch did the next big thing as jean is too powerful to exist in HoM.

Scott in HoM was (I don't know if it was revealed in the main book or one of those spin-offs or guides) working as a pilot for his grandfather, meaning he wasn't raised by Sinister, which I guess would be his main desire. Emma was probably be married to him, she just didn't want to admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Retcon Gabriel into being a girl and we're good.
    Gabriella Katherine Summers, sister of Scott Summers, incredibly powerful woman, tall, brown hair & fiery eyes, portrayed not as a crazy psycho but a smart badass hero, then I’m more than good.

Wait Alex is not a woman???

I vote for Alex
    Alex is in desperate need of an elder sister to give him lots of love and comfort I think, however his generation of Summers tends to suck at relationships lol
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Frankly, I like Gillen's run, but if that was his plan, I'm glad it ended when it did.

Bendis frankly didn't seem to have much of a plan for anything- just "Let's bring the 05" and "X-men on the run as Revolutionaries" without knowing what that actually meant, and seems to have lost interest mid-run.

Scott in HoM was (I don't know if it was revealed in the main book or one of those spin-offs or guides) working as a pilot for his grandfather, meaning he wasn't raised by Sinister, which I guess would be his main desire. Emma was probably be married to him, she just didn't want to admit that.
    Emma's first sentence to Scott after realizing the truth of HoM was "Why are we married?" Something like that.So,I doubt it.

Emma's first sentence to Scott after realizing the truth of HoM was "Why are we married?" Something like that.So,I doubt it.
    It was in jest, I believe. Or it's possible she just didn't want to admit it.

The rationale for the Emma/Namor nonsense (they don't even LIKE each other, lol) was basically "ZOMG, we've been dating for just over a year(?) and Scott hasn't proposed yet!" Don't get me started on Emma going utterly bonkers after Scott died. Heck, that alternate Emma from Extreme never admitted to her Scott she actually wanted to marry him for reasons other than piss off her old folks. 616!Emma having a similar attitude sounds very, very right.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The rationale for the Emma/Namor nonsense (they don't even LIKE each other, lol) was basically "ZOMG, we've been dating for just over a year(?) and Scott hasn't proposed yet!" Don't get me started on Emma going utterly bonkers after Scott died. Heck, that alternate Emma from Extreme never admitted to her Scott she actually wanted to marry him for reasons other than piss off her old folks. 616!Emma having a similar attitude sounds very, very right.
    Never mind the fact that Scott actually only proposed to Jean after several years dating her, which is something Emma would know.

Never mind the fact that Scott actually only proposed to Jean after several years dating her, which is something Emma would know.
    It's not even just that, though. If one's partner has two failed marriages under his/her belt, them not rushing into a third marriage should actually be considered a good thing. Oh well.

He wanted to but Emma didn't.

He wanted to but Emma didn't.
    Nah, Scott has never shown that, but of course Emma could have just asked, or read his mind. Like we were saying, it was just a contrived excuse.

Basically, Scott Summers suffers from Madonna-Whore complex lel it’s showing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Basically, Scott Summers suffers from Madonna-Whore complex lel it’s showing.
    This is an appreciation thread. Go somewhere else.

This is an appreciation thread. Go somewhere else.
    Chill ~

Just pointing out how he has been portrayed.
    1) He is sexually repressed
    2) Didn’t want to “explore” kink sex with Jean because she’s his wife and a “good girl”
    3) Emma is a hot mama, and he views her in sexual light.

Therein, I wasn’t dissing Cyclops.