View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 386 of 619 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Don't worry about Scott & Emma- even if they don't get together now, by 2029 Marvel will be overrun by middle-aged men whose nostalgia will not be for Claremont's days or the 90's, like JDW, Rosenberg, Brisson, etc, but for Morrison and Whedon's era, so they getting back together is inevitable.
    Lol, dude , Scemma is nostalgia for cheating
    Common sense and basic decency would prevent that. Scott can be paired with anybody else and isn't going to look like an *******.
    the biggest threats for scemma are commonsense and Scott being with someone else showing that it really wasn't anything special.

It is laughtable to think Marvel, a company famous for being terrible at relationship would want Scott attached to Emma. like man they didn't care at all for his two previous marriages, they don't have to care for a mistake that didn't even reach that far. For once he can move on from a relationship without ruining a marriage or the character further.

Scott will put on the chastity belt and become a volcel until mutants go five real-world years without an extinction crisis. Then, he shall be crowned KingClops and form his harem comprised of a hot redhead telepath, a hot blonde telepath, and a hairy, stumpy, beer-guzzling Canadian.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Scott will put on the chastity belt and become a volcel until mutants go five real-world years without an extinction crisis. Then, he shall be crowned KingClops and form his harem comprised of a hot redhead telepath, a hot blonde telepath, and a hairy, stumpy, beer-guzzling Canadian.
    Please don't leak my fanfic plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    He also needs to weld a Magneto helmet to the head.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

To be fair, the last time Scott got laid that we know of was in Utopia. He could use some lovin' right now.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Please don't leak my fanfic plots.
    Hm, I guess the mystery got spilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He also needs to weld a Magneto helmet to the head.
    Yep, or else he'd be dead.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

To be fair, the last time Scott got laid that we know of was in Utopia. He could use some lovin' right now.
    Okay, so a little indulgence and then he puts on the belt.

And helmet.

Possibly not even then. Emma and Scott's intimacy was struggling during the foundation and running of Utopia.

Comic Geek in General

Yeah, that’s right, Emma was a ex by the time he was in the run, up to his death

......whomever he winds up with would probably be in for years of pent up.....frustrations/ energy (there had to have been fanfics set from his return to the authors interpretation to the end of AOX/ Uncanny’s run and beyond or even What If’s)......and his Optic Blasts being a source of contention with him

When has he even slept? I know he’s not in the best place mentally, but still, you’d think he’d pass out eventually (hopefully not when the missing team returns, that would be awkward)
    Last edited by Decoy; 06-15-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Possibly not even then. Emma and Scott's intimacy was struggling during the foundation and running of Utopia.
    I'm pretty sure they would still doing it, though. Still, the problems only really begun in Gillen's run, and basically because he wanted Emma to be evil again, ugh...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Happy fathers day!
    Scott has a really complicated relationship with parenting, he himself was orphan and then had a difficult relationship with his father and paternal figures. Add to that that time travel and apocalyptic futures have affected a lot his kids. After how bizarre and complicated everything has been i feel that he still tries and for that i love him.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Happy fathers day!
    Scott has a really complicated relationship with parenting, he himself was orphan and then had a difficult relationship with his father and paternal figures. Add to that that time travel and apocalyptic futures have affected a lot his kids. After how bizarre and complicated everything has been i feel that he still tries and for that i love him.
    Yeah, I think if the world was a tad more peaceful for mutants Rachel and Cable would take their Dad out for breakfast and then go play some golf with him (or something). I think they both are very fond of their Dad and would try to give him a good day in some way.

I'm pretty sure they would still doing it, though. Still, the problems only really begun in Gillen's run, and basically because he wanted Emma to be evil again, ugh...
    I thought his plan was to break them up not because Emma would be evil again but because of an ideological split where Emma would take control of the team because she thought Scott was being ineffective and wouldn't cross lines she was willing to.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I thought his plan was to break them up not because Emma would be evil again but because of an ideological split where Emma would take control of the team because she thought Scott was being ineffective and wouldn't cross lines she was willing to.
    Nah, it was essentially about Emma going evil again, and getting mad at Scott because he wouldn't. Pretty much the whole Extinction team was going that route too (minus Hope and Storm).

According to post AvX fluff, they stopped being intimate on Utopia because even after Emma donated basically all of her money towards funding it, Scott still couldn't help but think of Jean occasionally.