View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 377 of 619 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I'm hoping it's more like Orochimaru infatuated with Sasuke and less actual infatuation. If it's revealed he did anything to Scott as a young man I'm gonna hyperventilate.
    Not to dwell on a particularly dark tangent, but why do folks think Cyke and Sinister's canonical early years cannot be conceivably integrated in an all-age cinematic universe? There isn't a single parent/educator out there who would believe for one measly second Sinister didn't do even more horrific things to that poor kid than what was shown.

Honestly, the only way to make it work would be for Sinister to be presented as a genuinely cool evil mad scientist foster dad.

Just saw Dark Phoenix.
    It's certainly a better outing than X3 for Cyclops but don't get your hopes up for him actually having any real effect on the plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Just saw Dark Phoenix.
    It's certainly a better outing than X3 for Cyclops but don't get your hopes up for him actually having any real effect on the plot.
    My expectations for that film were already pretty low.

Just saw Dark Phoenix.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Not to dwell on a particularly dark tangent, but why do folks think Cyke and Sinister's canonical early years cannot be conceivably integrated in an all-age cinematic universe? There isn't a single parent/educator out there who would believe for one measly second Sinister didn't do even more horrific things to that poor kid than what was shown.

Honestly, the only way to make it work would be for Sinister to be presented as a genuinely cool evil mad scientist foster dad.
    Yeah, it's pretty horrible alright.

Mighty Member

Just saw Dark Phoenix.
    Honestly forgot about the movie until I saw a youtube reaction video an hour ago. It was apparently pretty bad. I'm still trying to gather the fam to watch Godzilla haha

My favorite Sinister is still Gillen's.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    If he is shirtless then is already the best picture ever.
    That’s bound to happen sometime. Though drawing him in that spandex means he almost might as well be wearing not much else. I trying some pointillism, blacklight paint and glow n dark paint. I think it’s finally starting to get the feel that I want the energy to have. That being that the energy is alive and motion. I’m going to work on it some more though and see if I can get the depth that I want.

WIP Pic under regular light https://imgur.com/gallery/DpfSjFu

WIP Pic under blacklight https://imgur.com/a/yZNp0Ug
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    That’s bound to happen sometime. Though drawing him in that spandex means he almost might as well be wearing not much else. I trying some pointillism, blacklight paint and glow n dark paint. I think it’s finally starting to get the feel that I want the energy to have. That being that the energy is alive and motion. I’m going to work on it some more though and see if I can get the depth that I want.

WIP Pic under regular light https://imgur.com/gallery/DpfSjFu

WIP Pic under blacklight https://imgur.com/a/yZNp0Ug
    That's a cool effect you've made. I'm liking the way it looks so far.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's a cool effect you've made. I'm liking the way it looks so far.
    Thanks. I’m having fun playing with it. It was really hard to figure how to get that mysterious feel that the animators gets in mushishi. Which is what inspired my headcannon/ one idea that I think would be neat. I have one more gen one and that’s Wild West Ranger Scott. https://imgur.com/a/w61q7sl

I have more but the rest are scogan lol. Eventually I am going to be illustrating a nice gen fic as well as a shippy one.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    No one can love Scott except Logan. He's a very needy guy.
    So Yandere Logan want Sempai Cyclops to notice him?

BANNED

Sinister: "Frost, how about we get drunk and starting talking about your ex-boyfr..."
    Frost: "Nope. Not going there, shut up. Will torture you out of sheer spite."
    Sinister: "Ahhhh, don't be like th..."
    Logan: "FROOOOSSSTT!!!!"
    Sinister: "Hey, it's a reunion! It's really too bad the other Cyclops creepers couldn't make it. Wait, too soon?"
    Wow. This is hilarious.
    Thank you, missing jean & Xavier though.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 06-06-2019 at 01:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Generation Hope #9

Generation Hope had a funny Scott

This is gold.
    Also see how cool Scott looks without that head condom.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 06-06-2019 at 01:31 AM.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    This is gold.
    Also see how cool Scott looks without that head condom.
    I hope to see more moments like this in Hickman’s Run (doesn’t matter if it’s Emma or the Redhead......Cyke’s needs interactions where we see his deadpan humor)

Yeah, Scott can be funny, you just have to make him comically serious, like Batman.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The Summers genetic material should be prohibited by the Geneva Convention. After Hyperstorm any reality in which Scott can reproduce is a reality in danger.
    Oh yeah.....Hyperstorm.....but he was more obsessed with Reed.....for some reason he never bothered going after Cyclops (like ne needs another Alternate Future relative after him.....Stryfe is bad, having his at times psycho ex first wife is also bad.....