View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 563 of 619 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9276
    Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    YAAAS!

Love it!

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Fun Scott Summers fact of the day: Lorna Dane was nowhere to be seen in Cyclops' infamous psychic hotel full of women he thought were hot, but wasn't particularly (read: at all) interested in.

For the sake of fairness, I don't think Sage was there either, but Scott didn't just have some crazy baby talk with Tessa.
    Scott. Buddy. Is there something you want to tell us?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Default Diversionary Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I think there were like four or five versions of Storm and maybe two or three of Rogue to compensate, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Scott. Buddy. Is there something you want to tell us?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I think there were like four or five versions of Storm and maybe two or three of Rogue to compensate, right?
    Yup. Diversionary tactics at its best.

Jeansus: "Scott, honey, we need to talk."
    Emma: "Scott, darling, we need to talk."
    Logan: "What they said, bub. Minus the pet name. Because The Wolverine™ doesn't do that. Ever. Obviously. *Cough*"
    Jeansus/Emma: "....................."
    Jeansus: "Thank you, Logan. Scott, Emma and I have been talking. You haven't had intercourse with either of us or begged for it in almost three months."
    Scott: "Isn't it usually the other way ar...."
    Jeansus: "Things have gotten so bad we couldn't even get a rise of you when we brainwashed Logan into bragging about that threesome Emma, Logan and I never actually had!"
    Logan: "Wait, that didn't happen?"
    Emma: "Psychically implanted memories. Just go with it."
    Jeansus: "Scott, you didn't even object when we brainwashed Logan into giving you the puppies eyes until you relented and let him watch THE ENTIRE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS sitting on your lap!"
    Logan: "Wait, I did what?"
    Emma: "Scott, you seem to not realize nor properly respond to the ungodly amount of time you've spent not being privy to the kind of otherworldly sexual depravities most men and women would quite literally kill for?"
    Scott: "Firstly, Logan and I had money on the same team more often than not. Leg cramps aside, it wasn't so bad. Don't give me that look, Logan, you're heavy. Secondly, 'otherworldly' might be somewhat of an overstatement. Seriously, safe words?"
    Logan: "Woah, woah, woah hold on a sec, everyone, why do you all think it's okay to casually brainwash me into doing whatev..."
    Emma: "If you would not-so-kindly be silent, Logan. This is about Scott not paying attention to other people's man slash womanpain. Focus."
    Logan: "......................"
    Logan: "Yes, ma'am."
    Jeansus: "Thank you, Emma."
    Emma: "You're welcome, Jean."
    Scott: "Jean. Emma. if you kindly stop messing with Logan's thoughts. Well, for lack of a better word. Mmm. Anyway, I'm moving out."
    Jeansus/Emma/Logan: "What???!!!"
    Scott: "I'm moving out."
    Jeansus: "You're moving OUT?"
    Scott: "Yes."
    Jeansus: "Out of the SUMMER HOUSE?"
    Scott: "Yes. I'm getting my own place on Krakoa."
    Jeansus/Emma/Logan: "......................"
    Jeansus: "Scott, honey, is this about you feeling unappreciated? If you'd like us to fuss over you some more, you can fill the proper forms and we'll see what we can do."
    Scott: "Once again, isn't it usually the other way ar..."
    Emma: "She's right, darling. Petty passive-aggressive power-plays won't solve anything."
    Scott: "......................"
    Scott: "There's a special someone with whom I'd really, really like to give monogamy another shot. That's why I'm leaving. It's been sort of fun, I guess, I wish you all the best, but I'm out."
    Jeansus: "A special someo... Scott, stop talking crazy. We discussed this. You're not allowed to have unsupervised interactions with other women unless I approve. Nor are you allowed to have unsupervised interactions with other men unless Logan approves."
    Logan: "Wait, really?"
    Jeansus: "......................"
    Emma: "She was being facetious, dear. Extremely so, might I add. You boys aren't in charge of anything, ever."
    Logan: "Oh."
    Jeansus: "No matter. Scott, you don't know what you're saying. Clearly, you're having some sort of delusional episode..."
    Scott: "I'm not. You tried to bully me into accepting your terms. I lied. Simple as that."
    Logan: "Wait, lying was an option?"
    Jeansus: "Not now, Logan."
    Emma: "Bloody hell, is that why she wasn't in that perverted psychic hotel of yours???!!!"
    Jeansus: "His what?"
    Emma: "Storms, Psylockes, Dazzlers, Rogues, Mystiques and Selenes all over the place! I never even... I thought you were being sensitive and respectful of Alexander's sorry excuse of a love life!"
    Jeansus: "What does Alex have to do with..."
    Emma: " Lorna! Scott! They've been going at it behind our backs for months! The nerve! They met at one of Ororo's parties and left together!"
    Jeansus: "Wait, you've been going to Ororo's parties?"
    Scott: "What did you expect me to do whenever you ladies were unavailable?"
    Jeansus: "Doing the dishes?"
    Emma: "Crying yourself to sleep?"
    Jeansus/Logan/Scott: "......................"
    Emma: "What? I'm the vindictive type."
    Jeansus/Logan/Scott: "......................"
    Scott: "What do you want me to say? I went to this one party. The inter-generational free-for-all freaked me the hell out. Lorna felt the same, yeah, yeah, we're squares, we suck, I know. Point is, we took the... huh... party to a more private setting and things escalated. Neither of us have really looked back ever since."
    Emma: "Good grief, it stopped being purely recreatio... Bloody hell, she has her own psychic black box! She has her own psychic black box!"
    Jeansus: "Scott, are you actually dumping us in favor of a boring vanilla monogamous relationship?"
    Scott: "No. Lorna doesn't even know I'm moving out. This is me trying to slowly take things to the next level with an unspoken declaration of monogamous intent."
    Emma: "Good grief, you're actually dumping us in favor of the mere bloody possibility of a boring vanilla monogamous relationship, aren't you?"
    Scott: "Yes."
    Logan: "I think that's kinda sweet, actual..."
    Jeansus/Emma: "Shut up, Logan."

In all seriousness, given how Editorial seems to think Schism was such a greeeaaattt story, I can't help but think the "Rectangle" will implode over politics once Moira makes her move against Chuck/Erik.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

In all seriousness, given how Editorial seems to think Schism was such a greeeaaattt story, I can't help but think the "Rectangle" will implode over politics once Moira makes her move against Chuck/Erik.
    I think you might be completely right.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fantastic Member

I was kinda thinking, dunno if anyone thought of it, But what if the "open" rooms that Scott,Jean,and Logan have are actually their own personal krokoa gateways? Jean's on the council, Scott is CC and Logan is in charge of X-force with Beast. Maybe they go to specific spots for each of them? The open doorway thing feels like a red herring.

Also on a More sillier note, I can totally see a scenario playing out like this:

Scott - "Lorna,you've been amazing since this started I really appreciate your input,you really should be leading your own team again"
    Lorna - "Scott.....I"
    Scott - "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was pressuring you,I just think you're more than capable of leading."
    Scott - "I can Learn from you,it's hard for me to open to others,but you have helped me"
    Lorna - "......"
    Scott - " It's so easy to talk to you I feel like I can tell you anything,before you even read my mind!"
    Lorna -"Scott,listen....."
    Scott "You're like a sister to me"
    Lorna -"Wait...what?"
    Scott - "You've been with my brother,that's more than enough torture for a lifetime"
    Lorna -"......."
    Scott -"Besides you're way too good for me,and Magneto is like a father"
    Lorna - "I doubt my father would be an issue...(wait what am I saying?)"
    Scott- " I respect you too much to drag you into this"
    Lorna - "Don't be so hard on yourself"
    Scott - " No,I mean literally Jean has been slowly dragging me backwards for the last 5 minutes"
    Lorna - "Oh,I thought father was sleep shipping again,but found it odd,because you're here already."
    Scott - " sleep....shipping?"
    Lorna - " ..............Nevermind"
    Scott - "Now that you mention it,Jean and Emma brought up this weird conversation about demagnetizing"
    Lorna- "......."
    Scott - " I just thought they were tired of all of Rachel's family drawings on the fridge"

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yeah, that could be. Emma already seems to be suspicious of the two. Meanwhile, considering the past lives, I figure Logan is more likely to support Moira.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I was kinda thinking, dunno if anyone thought of it, But what if the "open" rooms that Scott,Jean,and Logan have are actually their own personal krokoa gateways? Jean's on the council, Scott is CC and Logan is in charge of X-force with Beast. Maybe they go to specific spots for each of them? The open doorway thing feels like a red herring.
    Nah. Jean was totally getting laid while Scott was doing the dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, that could be. Emma already seems to be suspicious of the two. Meanwhile, considering the past lives, I figure Logan is more likely to support Moira.
    X-Office: "Look at that! Scott's baby mama dumped him because she couldn't deal with his crazy ex trying to murder her unborn child, Jean, Logan and the Summers stood against him during Schism 2.0, Emma switched sides at the last minute just so she could stand with the victors, Queen Moira threw his uncooperative ass under Krakoa and now he has to listen to Sabretooth whining about not getting moar love! Talk about a surprise ending, huh?"
    Cyclops fans: "...................."
    ScEmma fans: "...................."
    Jott fans: "Noooooooooo! Why do you hate us so much???!!!!"
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-19-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yep, it's the most plausible outcome at this point.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

BANNED

Don't know who draw this.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That is very probable and one of the reasons i fear this.
    It can only go down from here sadly.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That is very probable and one of the reasons i fear this.
    It can only go down from here sadly.
    Well, of course you have to make the characters suffer for readers' entertainment. The rectangle becoming two couples or simply all being apart from each other makes sense.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    all being apart from each other makes sense.
    And this is what probably will happen but we already had that on Morrison, except that this time it is very probable even scemma is affected.
    It feels like a waste of time to me to be honest.

Fantastic Member

if You're reading comics just for the shipping then.....Yes.

Do you think Maddie has another child with Alex or Scott before she died in inferno