View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 339 of 619 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Saw like my 5th video of how Endgame "ruined" Thor which I disagree with but I left a comment of Hey Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow fans my favorite is Cyclops be happy for what you got.
    I wouldn't quite say it ruined Thor. More like, it gave Thor a starting point for a new storyarc, rather than put a bookend to his story like with Tony and Cap. Hulk and BW, though? Still feels like a missed opportunity, especially with the former's development happening off-screen. I'm cautiously optimistic for MCU!Clops, mostly because my favorite Cyke/X-Men stories are the Post-HoM era which the comics are actively trying (and are still failing) to discredit for reasons. My headcanon is that the X/A-Offices thought people would side with the A's during comic con, but fans started standing up brandishing the X a la Cyke. Dude grew a fanbase right before their eyes. That, and he's a white male leader-figure.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Firstly, anyone who inhabits the MU is into Scott. Secondly, that particular incident was most likely trolling. My guess is Emma was psychically surveying the proceedings and Raven was thinking "There, I totally pawed your ex. See how easy that was? P.S. LOLOLOLOLOL"
    "I got his number, too!"
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Somewhere, the Phoenix seethes.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Thoughts??
    "Hope was acting like classic Scott"

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    "I got his number, too!"
    "And now you will give me that phone or else."

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Firstly, anyone who inhabits the MU is into Scott. Secondly, that particular incident was most likely trolling. My guess is Emma was psychically surveying the proceedings and Raven was thinking "There, I totally pawed your ex. See how easy that was? P.S. LOLOLOLOLOL"
    With that said, it's a wasted opportunity that they used Steve, rather than, say, Captain Marvel Imagine Mystique/Carol shameless flirting with Cyke and Emma's reaction (of course, assuming that's actually Emma and will care).

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Thoughts??
    Hope=Classic Cyclops?

YEah no. No. Sorry very wrong.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Ah, the old and classic Cyclops who shot his grandmother in the eye.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    And didn't apologize or felt sorry about it.

Mighty Member

Thoughts??
    Watched a few of his vids when they pop up in my feed. Dude's, at best, hopelessly optimistic, and at worst, a blind apologist. He's alright, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The Old Classic Cyke staging and succeeding in an assassination attempt of a public official, bigot or otherwise! Don't you remember?

But yeah, if the dude said she was acting like Classic Cable, then maybe he could get away with it.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Honestly, youtube is not the best place to get your comic book knowledge from. Half of the comics stuff on youtube is just people picking a niche activity and talking about it like they are experts in the matter when it doesn't seem like the person cares about comic books or the characters in them at all. Trying to defend Cyclops from people who have no idea about his actual character and are not open to a actual dialogue seems like a lost battle to me. The public opinion on his character is set and its not good. The movies did him badly and the comics books version got a lot of bad PR by people who don't care.
    "Aim for the sun. That way if you miss, at least your arrow will fall far away, and the person it kills will likely be someone you don't know."
    -Hoid

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I wouldn't quite say it ruined Thor. More like, it gave Thor a starting point for a new storyarc, rather than put a bookend to his story like with Tony and Cap. Hulk and BW, though? Still feels like a missed opportunity, especially with the former's development happening off-screen. I'm cautiously optimistic for MCU!Clops, mostly because my favorite Cyke/X-Men stories are the Post-HoM era which the comics are actively trying (and are still failing) to discredit for reasons. My headcanon is that the X/A-Offices thought people would side with the A's during comic con, but fans started standing up brandishing the X a la Cyke. Dude grew a fanbase right before their eyes. That, and he's a white male leader-figure.
    Scott will hopefully be integral in the MCU, as he should be.

I actually thought BW and Ronin were treated best by Endgame; I was disappointed with the treatment of the remaining original Avengers.

"And now you will give me that phone or else."
    MystiCap: but Cyclops is the only major X Men I have not slept with.

Why are we all forgetting she married Xavier.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    MystiCap: but Cyclops is the only major X Men I have not slept with.

Why are we all forgetting she married Xavier.
    She hasn't slept with jean/ororo either.

She hasn't slept with jean/ororo either.
    Didn't she sleep with Logan looking like Jean? But Lol she might have sleep with the girls looking like Cyclops and BP

BANNED

2F93BF4A-B8F6-4271-ABDC-A35C4BE7256D.jpg
    This right here is so bad. It’s funny.