218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 619 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I don't even feel like getting Uncanny. Too much right now but maybe it be better when uncanny 11... Is out and shows something elseI hope.
    I mean, Rosenberg seems to have a good grasp on Scott's character. And, even if it sounds bad, he might use what Brisson wrote wisely. I'm not giving up on hope, but I won't let the X-Office off the hook for a bad portrayal. Simplifying Scott's actions as terrorism or villainy is foolish. I know Scott is supposed to be the guy who hates himself, but he's also the guy who's willing to take the fall and carry the whole world on his shoulders if only to ease the burden on the people he loves, despite what Jason Aaron and others who hate him try to say. And this goes against the very idea that the Annual might portray. I'll read it before further judgement, but if it's actually like people are saying, they really screwed up.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Well, overall it was okay.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    It honestly sounds like cyclops blaming himself for everything, believe me that's cyclops 101
    You may be right and I hope so. I really want to believe you, after calming down from the disappointment by the spoilers:
    “monster” and “wrong”
    end of spoilers I may.

Sigh, guess we need to wait for some more issues of UXM to finally find out who he is.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

I have not read the annual publication yet, but from what you say guys don't sound very good.
    On the one hand, yes, Scott regrets and feels guilty for being with Emma shortly after or even before Jean's death, it's alright, he has always loved her and minimize his love for Jean in the Scemma era is one of the worst things they have done. That's one thing, but to say that Scott was wrong is wrong, Scott's actions were the right ones, he helped the mutants as best he could, maybe this hurt his relationship with some of his friends like Hank or Bobby was but he believed in his cause and went ahead even though he didn't help him much, he helped the mutants and he was not at any time a fanboy of Capitan America and his Avengers, those things were great, this has nothing to do with Jean, Jeen said that Scott had become the man she wanted.
    If shortly they're going to make Scott kneels by Steve asking forgiveness and he's crying for Jean now that she's in a new relationship, well, I left DC comics after Rebirth even though I was always a DC fan, it would not be that hard leave Marvel if they decide to do this... there are always great Mangas that I have not read yet.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm sorry for you. Hopeful you will find love again
    I need a puppy xD and thanks is not ovet jet and there is still hope.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Exactly. I’m very disappointed.

spoilers:
    Our Cyke isn’t back. This one, at least in this annual, is adult Tyke.
    end of spoilers

And Tyre may be the answer ..... Scott's fault is due to Tyke's memories in his subconscious.
    Last edited by bubibartra; 01-23-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I mean, Rosenberg seems to have a good grasp on Scott's character. And, even if it sounds bad, he might use what Brisson wrote wisely. I'm not giving up on hope, but I won't let the X-Office off the hook for a bad portrayal. Simplifying Scott's actions as terrorism or villainy is foolish. I know Scott is supposed to be the guy who hates himself, but he's also the guy who's willing to take the fall and carry the whole world on his shoulders if only to ease the burden on the people he loves, despite what Jason Aaron and others who hate him try to say. And this goes against the very idea that the Annual might portray. I'll read it before further judgement, but if it's actually like people are saying, they really screwed up.
    Is all up to Rosenberg now ifnhe fails I be on the anime site xD i hear seven deadly sins is good lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Is all up to Rosenberg now ifnhe fails I be on the anime site xD i hear seven deadly sins is good lol.
    Shield hero is also good

spoilers:
    I have some questions about WiFi’s little text for Scott. What was WiFi trying to make Scott prove? That he’ll never put his species above others again? But I don’t really think Scott had failed other species before.
    end of spoilers
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

I didn't think I could dislike jean more.After reading posts,I am proven wrong.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I didn't think I could dislike jean more.After reading posts,I am proven wrong.
    What the hell's happened to make you dislike her more? Nothing happened in the annual.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What the hell's happened to make you dislike her more? Nothing happened in the annual.
    I think he referring to posts, maybe in this and other threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Some here believe the way he was written in the annual was for Jean.

Mighty Member

So.... we really did end up with Adult!Tyke / Tyke 2.0?

BACK TO THE FANFICTION FOR MEEEEEEE! My wallet celebrates that it lives another day!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I am equally ballz deep in the ruby quartz fandom as the next Slim-fan, but I think some of the outrage about the annual is being hyperbolized.

Scott is not infallible. Its actually one of his most appealing characteristics.