View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    164 78.47%
  • Absolutely!

    86 41.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 350 of 408 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6112
  1. #5236
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I am in favor of the X-Men starting with 28 years or so and in the first film have already been active for a while. The movie could start with Kitty Pryde arriving at school.

    In that sense it was a good idea that FOX films had, the problem is that they developed it badly.
    I disagree, that would mean losing the X-men growing up, developing their powers, etc. Plus, this is a world that already seen Thanos, Loki, Ultron, etc, and would leave to questions about where the hell were they all that time. It's best to begin at the beginning, or at least if they haven't been active that long

  2. #5237
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,250

    Default

    Marvel Studios should want to distinguish themselves from Fox and the X-Men from the Avengers, so yes, starting from scratch with a young cast would be ideal. Show us that beautiful, bald asshole manipulating some kids.
    heroine addict we love you come back

  3. #5238
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,564
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    These characters are not real and nobody loves each other for real. They will dump and love people even if it makes no sense just to for the sake of it.
    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.

  4. #5239
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Ooookay. So as per today's UXM:WotR issue, I think it's fair to assume ZubClops and RosenbergClops do not exist in the same universe, lol.

  5. #5240
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Ooookay. So as per today's UXM:WotR issue, I think it's fair to assume ZubClops and RosenbergClops do not exist in the same universe, lol.
    Zubclops is inspiring, competent and useful. Rosenberg's...not.

  6. #5241
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    For the sake of fairness, the eerily timely/convenient nerf isn't helping matters.

    Know what's the funny thing, though? After reading today's issue, I'm kinda thinking Editorial'sPunchingBagUntilHickmanArrives!Clops is a sweeter deal than IWasInJerseyNowI'mDead!Berto.

  7. #5242
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    936

    Default

    How much Longer till Hickman?

  8. #5243
    Incredible Member maxi_miceli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    How much Longer till Hickman?
    In July 17th both Uncanny X-men and AoX should end and in July 24th House of X comes out (same date as the issue where your avatar is from)

  9. #5244
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    How does Sniperclops even work?

  10. #5245
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    How does Sniperclops even work?
    Punch dimension beams don't obey any sort of logic.
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  11. #5246
    Comic Geek in General
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Woodbury, NJ
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Punch dimension beams don't obey any sort of logic.
    So it’s like Spectres Special Weapon in Twisted Metal?

  12. #5247
    Mighty Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Punch dimension beams don't obey any sort of logic.
    If Scott can now do this with a quartz ruby telescope, I want him to do it more often.

    If you combine him with Angel they can be practically a kill sat

  13. #5248
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    In July 17th both Uncanny X-men and AoX should end and in July 24th House of X comes out (same date as the issue where your avatar is from)
    Thank you, going to try to pre order them.

  14. #5249
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    How does Sniperclops even work?
    I fan girl so hard when I saw him do this, but that was it. He only had about 3 lines.

  15. #5250
    Comic Geek in General
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Woodbury, NJ
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    In July 17th both Uncanny X-men and AoX should end and in July 24th House of X comes out (same date as the issue where your avatar is from)
    So we’ll see if various Team Return Theories are right......(kinda hope it’s during a fight with the Hellfire Club, ONE or even on the final issue, like say another round of Marauder Clones come a calling and catch the team off guard......but it would probably be in a middle of, say, Cyclops about to announce another leave of absence or disbanding the team)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •