View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 287 of 619 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 9276
    BANNED

I don't like how Rosenberg had Cyclops's eye shot out. He's a brilliant tactician and Rosenberg had him go down like a rank amateur. Not really such a great return.

And hiding out in the restaurant? Really? Magik can teleport anywhere through time and space. Can't they find some place better to hang out? Good grief, Limbo would be better than that.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    When Jeen had the *You are gay Bobby* conversation with Bobby he ask her if Warren or Tyke where gay. Jeen responded by saying something about the nick name Yana had call Tyke.
    Bobby asked if Warren was gay, they started whining about Warren being too pretty and then Bobby "randomly "(lolololol) brought up the nickname Yana used on Tyke. Don't remember if it was Tyke-Lops or Tyke-Clops, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I don't like how Rosenberg had Cyclops's eye shot out.
    He blinked. No, really, the optic blasts should've totally pushed that bullet back.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    He's a brilliant tactician and Rosenberg had him go down like a rank amateur. Not really such a great return.
    I'm fairly certain that's the entire point.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 04-15-2019 at 09:55 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's just his opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If you're willing to be petty, you can find multiple reasons to despise a particular character. I've seen people do it with Wolverine, Jean Grey, Charles Xavier, and Squirrel Girl. This guy just chose Cyclops and ignored the vast majority of his major achievements to justify his attitudes. He's not the first, nor will he be the last. That's just how fandom works.
    Obviously people can have their opinion. But that's not what I was saying.
    Cyclops came back & there was no video about it in youtube.And now they filmed a video but it's a negetive one?? WHY???

BANNED

If Dark Phoenix flops at the Box Office just know that’s gonna be Scott’s fault.

I can't wait for Scott to suck the Phoenix out of Jean using a straw in the third act, get in his 70's anime P5 suit, kill Xavier, and then destroy the universe.

The post-credits? Hugh Jackman Wolverine gathering the essence of the destroyed galaxy and tossing it into the MCU dimension to reincarnate.

One was life, one was death.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Obviously people can have their opinion. But that's not what I was saying.
    Cyclops came back & there was no video about it in youtube.And now they filmed a video but it's a negetive one?? WHY???

Honestly I wouldn't get bothered by it. He seems to be joking because his whole argument is that Scott allowed logan to hit on jean. Like he's wrong for
    not giving two shits and trusting his wife not to **** around with a little hairy furball. The whole thing just came off silly, and yea it's pretty easy to
    try to **** on cyclops when you don't know anything about him. I have a friend who hated him because of the marvel vs capcom 2 game and how op he is in it.
    I literally had to go into detail on why he's a great character and actually convinced him of it. Most Scott haters are ignorant,or just overall salty.

Also I notice you seem to go out of your way to find bad things about cyke lol I know it's not hard to find it, but maybe try to avoid it. It's just going to piss you off, I know it annoys me.
    ps - There is a video about Cyclops return, look up comics explained on youtube. He did a story on the annual.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I can't wait for Scott to suck the Phoenix out of Jean using a straw in the third act, get in his 70's anime P5 suit, kill Xavier, and then destroy the universe.

The post-credits? Hugh Jackman Wolverine gathering the essence of the destroyed galaxy and tossing it into the MCU dimension to reincarnate.

One was life, one was death.
    Sooo... you're suggesting Fox actually read Extraordinary X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    If Dark Phoenix flops at the Box Office just know that’s gonna be Scott’s fault.
    I know. The jerk is hogging all the movie's P&A.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 04-15-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't get bothered by it. He seems to be joking because his whole argument is that Scott allowed logan to hit on jean. Like he's wrong for
    not giving two shits and trusting his wife not to **** around with a little hairy furball. The whole thing just came off silly, and yea it's pretty easy to
    try to **** on cyclops when you don't know anything about him. I have a friend who hated him because of the marvel vs capcom 2 game and how op he is in it.
    I literally had to go into detail on why he's a great character and actually convinced him of it. Most Scott haters are ignorant,or just overall salty.

Also I notice you seem to go out of your way to find bad things about cyke lol I know it's not hard to find it, but maybe try to avoid it. It's just going to piss you off, I know it annoys me.
    ps - There is a video about Cyclops return, look up comics explained on youtube. He did a story on the annual.
    Scott actually doing something about the Jean/Logan thing is a lose/epic lose situation.

If tells Logan to back off he will come off as a jealous and insecure cry baby. If he tells Jean to back off he comes off as controlling and he doesn't trust Jean and much more xD. If he does nothing then he comes off as a whimp.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    "All the above and then some". Stories yet to be told and all that.

#15: Not starting up that pizzeria, thus resulting in Alex being un-inverted.
    He is already being blame for Alex crying by his we hatecyclops fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Scott actually doing something about the Jean/Logan thing is a lose/epic lose situation.

If tells Logan to back off he will come off as a jealous and insecure cry baby. If he tells Jean to back off he comes off as controlling and he doesn't trust Jean and much more xD. If he does nothing then he comes off as a whimp.

Using the argument "Scott is a fuss about not getting between Logan and Jean" is quite embarrassing in 2019. It sounds like toxic masculinity.

And here I thought trusting your spouse/other on unwanted affections was a sign of maturity.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Using the argument "Scott is a fuss about not getting between Logan and Jean" is quite embarrassing in 2019. It sounds like toxic masculinity.
    I wouldn't even consider it a masculine trait. It's more aligned with a form of domestic abuse. Especially when you consider Logan a friend of Jean in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    And here I thought trusting your spouse/other on unwanted affections was a sign of maturity.
    I mean yeah, I would generally agree, but the guy probably just has some different views on the situation. I think that's all it really is. It's not that bad of a criticism compared to some of the more recent stuff. I'm just hoping we avoid unnecessary assumptions of the guy just because of the video.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 04-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    He is already being blame for Alex crying by his we hatecyclops fan base.
    I'm more surprised Alex is viewed as the voice of reason, considering his actions at the prison.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I can't help but think "Fair enough, buddy. Tell you what, you try pulling that one on your real-life partner and tell us how that plays out."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm more surprised Alex is viewed as the voice of reason, considering his actions at the prison.
    That was Scott's fault, not Alex.