View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
269. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    213 79.18%
  • Absolutely!

    104 38.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 554 of 595 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 8919
  1. #8296
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    I think the Emma Frost smile at cyclops was misdirection on hickmans part

  2. #8297
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell
    Posts
    1,315

    Default

    Too bad a Jottemma thing will never go anywhere but fanfic. *also in for PMJF*
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  3. #8298
    Astonishing Member Omega Alpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I think the Emma Frost smile at cyclops was misdirection on hickmans part
    There's no reason to assume that. Hickman doesn't care about love triangles, and his plots usually don't involve that much misdirection. If he all but spelled that Scott and Emma are doing it, it's because they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Lorna: "So... Alex and I are back together."
    Magneto: *Walks away muttering to himself. Calmly removes helmet. Starts bashing head on the nearest wall.*
    Scott: "Huh. What's wrong with your father?"
    Lorna: "No idea. I thought he liked Alex."
    If Scott and Lorna got together, Magneto would be so excited they'd have to call the Five because his heart just wouldn't take it.
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 10-15-2019 at 06:50 PM.

  4. #8299
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There's no reason to assume that. Hickman doesn't care about love triangles, and his plots usually don't involve that much misdirection. If he all but spelled that Scott and Emma are doing it, it's because they are.



    If Scott and Lorna got together, Magneto would be so excited they'd have to call the Five because his heart just wouldn't take it.
    The newsarama article made it seem like Lorna and cyclops kinda had a thing going

  5. #8300
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,172

    Default

    now i wanna see cyclops go all green

    i've become an x-shipper, take me now, satan, but give me cyclaris and boom-bagik first, please

  6. #8301
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,650

    Default

    And have more drama but this time with Havok, no thanks

  7. #8302
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    And have more drama but this time with Havok, no thanks
    if he can't die, then at the wedding he should watch from the corner, crying like a loser while magneto is just nodding his head over and over while holding chuck's hand

    #HavokRuinsEverything #Cyclaris #GiveScottThreeDads #BoomBagik #FreeHydraCap #FreeZemo

  8. #8303
    Mighty Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Too bad a Jottemma thing will never go anywhere but fanfic. *also in for PMJF*
    We'll see!

  9. #8304
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    if he can't die, then at the wedding he should watch from the corner, crying like a loser while magneto is just nodding his head over and over while holding chuck's hand

    #HavokRuinsEverything #Cyclaris #GiveScottThreeDads #BoomBagik #FreeHydraCap #FreeZemo
    FreeHydraCap? That’s what’s up!

  10. #8305
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Too bad a Jottemma thing will never go anywhere but fanfic. *also in for PMJF*
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    We'll see!
    Ye we will see

  11. #8306
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Is Cyclops supposed to be a redhead like Matt Murdock? or is his hair brown?

  12. #8307
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Is Cyclops supposed to be a redhead like Matt Murdock? or is his hair brown?
    Matt Murdock is supposed to be a Summers.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  13. #8308

    Default

    I just finished reading X-Men #1. All I'll say is that if you're a Cyclops fan, you'll find plenty to appreciate.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  14. #8309
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I just finished reading X-Men #1. All I'll say is that if you're a Cyclops fan, you'll find plenty to appreciate.
    Yep, loved it. Getting to see Cyclops interract with different mutants each month is going to be exciting.

  15. #8310
    Incredible Member maxi_miceli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    867

    Default

    "Cyclops" appeared in Flash forward #2 today (an obvious refetence to him of course) the way he talked with "Jean" was hilarious, it remind me of the 90's animated series, they called each other "beloved"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •