View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 258 of 619 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Only half? Seems a little conservative.

Yandere!Yana rolls off the tongue just right.
    Half-- as in, Yana murders all the women in 616 :")

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    So I just finished reading uncanny 15, many things to say: It's really nice to see Alex and Logan worry about Scott, the loss of Scott's eye and consequently his powers at least temporarily it will be something interesting to see, a possible new ship? and here my biggest focus Scott and Hope ... I'm going to copy what I read here online:
    "- What about Hope and Jean?
    - I do not know, they've never met each other before, they're not technically connected nor do they seem to have any reason to bond or treat each other with care or love like they really fell part of the same family that shares the same bond or anything.
    - Hmmm, they're both cute redheads so how about we make them bond with each other instantly for no fucking reason?
    - Sounds fine.

And next:
    - How about Hope and Cyclops?
    - I do not know, they've build a healthy and well-structured relationship to years, I've been father of her father, so I'm the most important person to her most important person, they really should treat like a real family because that's what they are.
    - Hmmm, how about we make them seem like both strangers to each other and look like they feel absolutatlly n-o-t-h-i-n-g to each other?
    - Sounds fine."

Really Scott is the only family Hope has and she starts acting like a b'tch against him? she has survived I want her not to become a villain and I hope she does not die soon I really want to see a good chemistry between Scott and his family, demm it they are difficult times they shouldn't even doubt it.
    By the way it was fun to see Hope use Scott's powers.
    Naw, you got Scott and Hope's dynamic all twisted. I mean, yeah, Scott did support Hope despite her being a brat half the time, up until she flaked in AvX, after which she and her Avengers buddies slapped the Phoenix out of Cyke and she rode off to her imagined happy ending. I mean, that was their last interaction afaik.

It's totally in character that Hope's still a brat to Cyke now. Cyke telling his boo to stop shanking her before passing out was on-point too, for that matter. He literally lets her get away with everything-- including murder.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    More like, If Dani doesn't hit that I will.

So I read Logan has another child?
    Nah, there is definetly a corpse behind that expression

He has sex with a woman that came from a magic family obssesed with their bloodline, some of us are assuming that a child came from that union (would make sense given the story), but so far, nothing confirmed.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Nah, there is definetly a corpse behind that expression

He has sex with a woman that came from a magic family obssesed with their bloodline, some of us are assuming that a child came from that union (would make sense given the story), but so far, nothing confirmed.
    I say no because sadly Alex is still alive lol
    Also her smile too far from this one. Planing on making Scott her boyfriend and happy about the face Emma would make.

About Logan omg that little anime needs to learn the meaning of rubber, Scott too.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Half-- as in, Yana murders all the women in 616 :")

Naw, you got Scott and Hope's dynamic all twisted. I mean, yeah, Scott did support Hope despite her being a brat half the time, up until she flaked in AvX, after which she and her Avengers buddies slapped the Phoenix out of Cyke and she rode off to her imagined happy ending. I mean, that was their last interaction afaik.

It's totally in character that Hope's still a brat to Cyke now. Cyke telling his boo to stop shanking her before passing out was on-point too, for that matter. He literally lets her get away with everything-- including murder.
    I think Scott allows or forgives her so much because apart from Alex and Bable, Hope is the only family that is still alive. Others will say that's because she looks like Jean ... lol that I heard it somewhere.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I think Scott allows or forgives her so much because apart from Alex and Bable, Hope is the only family that is still alive. Others will say that's because she looks like Jean ... lol that I heard it somewhere.
    I'm pretty sure he's the same with all of his family, unless I'm forgetting something. He tends to be very supportive and forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Only half? Seems a little conservative.

Yandere!Yana rolls off the tongue just right.
    I fear for Logan...
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 04-04-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's the same with all of his family, unless I'm forgetting something. He tends to be very supportive and forgiving.
    The only time I can think of Scott distrusting someone in his family was in Messiah Complex with Cable.

He even supported (and was supported) by Alex after AXIS.

Hope was literally Scott's last hope, yes, he had her something spoiled.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The only time I can think of Scott distrusting someone in his family was in Messiah Complex with Cable.

He even supported (and was supported) by Alex after AXIS.

Hope was literally Scott's last hope, yes, he had her something spoiled.
    Yeah, he definitely spoils Hope. Heck, she just shot him and he's more worried about her well being. I can only imagine what he'd go through mentally if she were to die.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Yeah, he definitely spoils Hope. Heck, she just shot him and he's more worried about her well being. I can only imagine what he'd go through mentally if she were to die.
    Yes, Scott has always been a good guy with everyone (he has made mistakes like all of them, of course) he has forgiven Alex and Logan a lot of times and ironically he has been labeled a villain.
    I really think that Hope should have had a better deal with Scott, Cable loves his father and the last thing she should want is to hurt those her beloved father loved.

Yes, Scott has always been a good guy with everyone (he has made mistakes like all of them, of course) he has forgiven Alex and Logan a lot of times and ironically he has been labeled a villain.
    I really think that Hope should have had a better deal with Scott, Cable loves his father and the last thing she should want is to hurt those her beloved father loved.
    LOL...she tried to punch Jean in the face. I dont think she really cares right now

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    More like, If Dani doesn't hit that I will.

So I read Logan has another child?
    Or enjoying the look on Yana's face. Oh Rahne, you poor, doomed soul.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Another one.Didn't watch it.Should I?If anyone watched it tell me if I should watch it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That is from almost a year ago, before we knew that Scott was coming back. So i won't put much trust in it. If Hickman is going to do more X-Men stuff beyond those 2 mini, he is not going to make Scott step back.
    Also Cyclops coming back was not a big part of Xtermination. It was just the last page...

Well on the bright side: Scott has leveled up to being called Grampa!

Just a few more then he'll be Pop-Pop.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Well on the bright side: Scott has leveled up to being called Grampa!

Just a few more then he'll be Pop-Pop.
    Wait till he meets Major X.Can Scott please meet Major X,rob liefeld?

Still feeling sad about the eye loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Or enjoying the look on Yana's face. Oh Rahne, you poor, doomed soul.
    Oh, I can only hope. I hate Wolfsbane.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'