View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 459 of 619 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Funny enough, I actually switch back to her Phoenix costume for World Boss Ultimate. It does WAY more damage for me, even if the Red costume has better survivability.
    Red Jean is better for Cull and Thanos. Phoenix Jean does more damage to Maw, but it's recommended to use Scott's leadership and Shuri as support for that sweet resistance to villain damage boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Typical Jott shippers. It's very funny to mock someone else's words, right? Especially the person who is not native english speaker.
    I haven't seen anyone mock someone for how they speak. Where is this post?

I knew Scott was trouble when he walked in, so shame on me noooowww!

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Scott eye better be fix soon lol Cyclops he is.
    He's not going to fix his eye. Scott's changing his mutant name from Cyclops to Heart Breaker.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    All these funny comments about the word "vulgar" that I used. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I supposed that he is talking about me, wich is fair, i didn't intend to offend him, but i can't really fault him if he though that i was, so my bad there, i apologize. Ironically enough though, i don't really qualify as a Jott shipper. I just wanted to make more jokes about Scott grabbing Jean's booty
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

All these funny comments about the word "vulgar" that I used. But whatever.
    No one was mocking the language. It looked more like they thought you came across as a prude.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Emma was right

That changes everything.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I've pretty much accepted that Marvel cant do anything without dragging someone into the mud. It happened with Maddie, Jean, and now full circle with Emma.
    Hell, it's happening with Scott for years! Schism, AvX, the "He's the new Hitler" era.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    The UXM #22 Jott kiss is a bookend to that Scemma kiss at the end of "Here Comes Tomorrow". Dramatic symmetry.

It's a meta statement that the era which began with Morrison's run, and all the changes he made, is over.
    I doubt that was the intention, but if it was, they are idiots. Because saying everything the last big writer to fix the franchise is over doesn't inspire confidence that the chances of the new next writer will stick.

BANNED

Just read UX-Men #22 and I'm not digging the removal of Scott's left eye -- does he now lack depth perception?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Red Jean is better for Cull and Thanos. Phoenix Jean does more damage to Maw, but it's recommended to use Scott's leadership and Shuri as support for that sweet resistance to villain damage boost.
    It's funny that she's my only T2 70 with 25s, but my 68 20s Psylocke kills Maw in three hits on WBU6.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Not really. Scott basically went 'screw this, Stealth Rogue specs are for chumps', Dani was all 'yeah, what he said, I totally cared about representation 30 pages ago!' and poor Emma was all 'Okay, I get where Scott is coming from because he disagreed with the plan in the first place, but WTF, people?'
    Leave it to Fluffy to keep things in perspective XD Honestly-- there needs to be a "Cyke reacts" panel at the end of each comic where he obliviously wonders why people keep doing 180s around him.

Typical Jott shippers. It's very funny to mock someone else's words, right? Especially the person who is not native english speaker.
    Wasn't you, bro. I think this...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Eww, i get some like scemma but there is no need to be pedantic with other characters or use that kind of language.
    The same happened to jean and scott if it counts for something.
    ...was referring to my post (the mods?) quickly deleted, where I pointed out how Jean went from begging Bishop for sex (which I wittily referred to as "Lucas' Dickshop"-- applause for wordplay? eh? no? for shame!) one moment to walking past Emma and Logan (and Bishop?) to land a wet one on Cyke. I mean, I like both Jott and Scemma (mostly because I'm an unrepentant Scott/Insert-Character-Here shipper), but if the X-Office puts out something for whatever reason, at least have the consistency to do something with it. Otherwise, Jean comes off as quite the a-hole.

As things stands, the writing is all over the place.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Just read UX-Men #22 and I'm not digging the removal of Scott's left eye -- does he now lack depth perception?
    While I'm pretty sure Hickman will just ignore the whole thing, I'd like to entertain the subplot where Cyke re-trains his aim. Or maybe he hides an emergency bomb in his eye-socket a la Nice Holystone from Baccano!.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cyclops confirmed. Not a word about Jean sadly
    https://twitter.com/MarvelGames/stat...59444982394880

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I get the feeling that Jean/Phoenix will definitely be part of the X-Men DLC pack now.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Ok I'm not going to lie I just assumed that Cyclops was already in the game. :P But either way good to hear that he's being added. Hopefully Emma, Daisy Johnson, and the Fantastic Four gets added to the game soon.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur