218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 619 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129529 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    .... Ohh god why oh why lol

Well if Jean had share him none of this would have happened. Yes I blame Emma for falling for a broken mess that it was Summers and knowing he was broken try to used it to get back at Jean but it end up being her who was trap by the Summers charm
    Oh yes, Jean was selfish and was not being a good wife during NXM ... so she can’t complain. She was suffering OOC ... Scott tooo

I would be more then happy to pay for it, if I can join him
    Emma can join us and 3some in... Omg let me stop there is too early for this nonsense.
    You are crazyyy!!

Can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Oh yes, Jean was selfish and was not being a good wife during NXM ... so she can’t complain. She was suffering OOC ... Scott tooo
    Most of it was ooc, but like you I blame all 3.

You are crazyyy!!

Can I join?
    Unlike Jean, I don't mind sharing the vacation.
    I have a feeling Scott would just try to find a danger room to work out

Mighty Member

Unlike Jean, I don't mind sharing the vacation.
    I have a feeling Scott would just try to find a danger room to work out
    Aww! Cyclops needs some rest. Maybe go to Tahiti.

I’m just worried Cyclops will suffer bad writing ... I mean look at the Uncanny Xmen. It’s real bad, everyone is goofy and useless. I hope for better writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Aww! Cyclops needs some rest. Maybe go to Tahiti.

I’m just worried Cyclops will suffer bad writing ... I mean look at the Uncanny Xmen. It’s real bad, everyone is goofy and useless. I hope for better writing.
    Is been a long time waiting for a writer to tell a good story or try to use each character in a team the right way. I blame most of it on Marvel and their push of the Inhumans that when no where. They broke the x men and I hope slowly they can rebuild teams and used each character well.

I still can't believe UXM is of Rosenberg, Brisson and KT's efforts combined. They've done far better work separately on their own but together the story was really messed up. Maybe after disassembled it would get better that Rosenberg handles this on his own, I expect AXM #17's level.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I still can't believe UXM is of Rosenberg, Brisson and KT's efforts combined. They've done far better work separately on their own but together the story was really messed up. Maybe after disassembled it would get better that Rosenberg handles this on his own, I expect AXM #17's level.
    I have not read it but the reviews show me that is just a mess. I think Jean doesn't want to hurt Nate. She might be feeling responsible for adult Cable and Rachel that the possibility of losing another child might make her hold back. If they had done this or make this be the excuse for some of her actions then this would be a good story.

BANNED

In KT's case, I think her huge workload is finally taking a toll on her. I read her Captain Marvel and it was a really mediocre first issue, for an otherwise good writer. They really have been stretching her thin like they did to Bendis.

BANNED

Rosenberg is OK to good, he just needs to find his niche, like Bunn with anti-heroes or Lemire far away from team books

I have not read it but the reviews show me that is just a mess. I think Jean doesn't want to hurt Nate. She might be feeling responsible for adult Cable and Rachel that the possibility of losing another child might make her hold back. If they had done this or make this be the excuse for some of her actions then this would be a good story.
    This is a good point. Jean has been emotionless since her return which is so unlike her, without emotions her lots of actions were like automatic reactions then her stories feel empty too. I'd say she's unlucky that Red was in a rush, Extermination was a plot-overloaded mini and UXM has too many characters which gave her little chance but made her receive lots of criticism. Current writers seem impatient to explore characters' inner feelings, all they can't wait to do is trying to make big announcements like "everybody dies in this event!" "you have no idea what we're cooking!" "x-men disassembled!!" blahblahblah, but the results are underwhelming at best.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Rosenberg is OK to good, he just needs to find his niche, like Bunn with anti-heroes or Lemire far away from team books
    Seems like Scott gets a 72-page story solely for his return, maybe it would be enough space for Rosenberg to thoroughly tell a convincing story about him, it's not like Rosenberg was really THAT terrible a writer. Besides he has an annual, no need for writers to rush on the plot. Fingers crossed though...
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 01-11-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    In KT's case, I think her huge workload is finally taking a toll on her. I read her Captain Marvel and it was a really mediocre first issue, for an otherwise good writer. They really have been stretching her thin like they did to Bendis.
    Yes, I think her R&G's quality is dropping, too.

Seems like Scott gets an annual and a 72-page story solely for his return, maybe it would be enough space for Rosenberg to thoroughly tell a convincing story about him, it's not like Rosenberg was really THAT terrible a writer. Fingers crossed though
    The annual is actually written by Brisson.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The annual is actually written by Brisson.
    Ooops right, thanks.

Mighty Member

It’s 72 pages long? Ooo lucky me

BANNED

Ooops right, thanks.
    And the 72 pages issue will have a 22 pages wolverine story

Now I'm off to work a slay goblins, hopefully ragnarok has goblins
    Last edited by wano; 01-11-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    And the 72 pages issue will have a 22 pages wolverine story
    Ooo really? Cool cool.