View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 500 of 619 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I think it's something we're not meant to take into consideration unless Hickman explicitly shows the timeline changes, IMO.

Really good issue that made me mad when I finished it 'cause I wanted more, lol.
    It's just, I'm thinking about the implications, and why would Xavier and Magneto wait ten years to get going on Krakoa? Why would they allow for a majority of X-Men continuity to happen before consolidating everything and everyone?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    You can never have too many pockets. Especially handy at a convention.

Hey so I have this theory about Scott’s geometry power if you all wanna hear.
    I definitely want to hear it.

All-New Member

I have no idea where to ask these things, but please help a casual fan clear out some things.

1. So Cyclops got his eye back at the start of House of X #1?
    2. So 616 is Moira's 10th reincarnation?
    3. So this story with the Mother Mold thingie, does it negate all the alternate futures involving war with sentinels or is this to be an addition to those existing future storylines, which I assume is still happening?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post
    I have no idea where to ask these things, but please help a casual fan clear out some things.

3. So this story with the Mother Mold thingie, does it negate all the alternate futures involving war with sentinels or is this to be an addition to those existing future storylines, which I assume is still happening?
    1. Not sure. Not sure if he'll acknowledge a bad run, but maybe he will. Either way, seems Cyclops was "enhanced" at beginning of issue 1.
    2. We don't know but signs point to yes so far. Maybe its the 11th one? Or the missing one?
    3. An addition I guess? Past stories seem to be past timelines or alternate timelines.

Anyway, loving Cyclops hasn't been featured much but his fews scenes have been gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post

We don't really have an answer to any of those questions, we haven't seen what happened between Rosenberg's UXM and HoX, we don't know how Moira's reincarnation works regarding time travel, so they could all be in the 616 and she rewrites the universe or she creates different universes every time she reborns, and I imagine the sentinels are going to be one of the main plot points for the rest of HoX/PoX so I doubt we can answer that before the end

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you guys/girls remember where does this comes from?
    best-pictures-of-hope-summers.jpg

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That's from the "escape from the negative zone" storyline. I'm forgetting the exact issue unfortunately.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scott really needs to stop spoiling her.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's from the "escape from the negative zone" storyline. I'm forgetting the exact issue unfortunately.
    That event happened in 3 annuals, UXM vol 2 annual 3, steve rogers annual and namor annual, I think this scene was in Steve Roger's, the UXM artist drew more cartton like faces (the scene were Scott tells hope that he taught Cable all he knows is from there) and the Namor artist draws kinda weird, the scene were Emma slaps him and takes him away to have sex while Cpt America approves is from there

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    That event happened in 3 annuals, UXM vol 2 annual 3, steve rogers annual and namor annual, I think this scene was in Steve Roger's, the UXM artist drew more cartton like faces
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Thanks
    10char

BANNED

In the year of our lord 2019 there are still articles being written about how X-Clops was some kind of violent revolutionary: https://www.comicsbeat.com/hot-cyclops-hox-pox/

(Also if what X-Clops did was so bad according to certain corners of the internet, then why do these same people approve of Jean's goals and actions in Red so much?)

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    In the year of our lord 2019 there are still articles being written about how X-Clops was some kind of violent revolutionary: https://www.comicsbeat.com/hot-cyclops-hox-pox/

(Also if what X-Clops did was so bad according to certain corners of the internet, then why do these same people approve of Jean's goals and actions in Red so much?)
    To me the worst part of the accusation that he was a violent revolutionary is that I would have loved it if he had done that

Quote Originally Posted by Someone from Another Universe
    While there has been a lot of work done to reposition Cyclops as a thoughtful figure under the supervision of writers like Matthew Rosenberg, the character has been so bogged down with meaningless stories
    I'm gonna choke
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Scott and Jean had two entirely different leadership styles. The writer doesnt even call Scott a violent revolutionary
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-16-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickelodeon
    Hot girl summer? More like Hot Cyclops 2019.
    As soon as I saw the author butcher Thee Stallion’s amazing quote for something that didn’t make any sense, I knew we were in for a wild ride. But don’t worry, I can fix it with these possible replacements:

-Hot Scott Summer
    -Hot Scott Summers
    -Ruby Quartz Summer
    -uh um Cyclops...uh...*nervous sweats*...Summer