View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 293 of 619 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So what does it mean to literally have his revolutionary suit in blue and with a normal visor?
    scott's ability to discern colors it's not exactly something to brag about
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    LMAO.
    10char.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I wonder if he even knows the color of his uniform?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I wonder if he even knows the color of his uniform?
    I guess Maddie / Jean / Emma chose his clothes.

I still don't get the point of having Scott lose one eye, story wise it does nothing unless some development about his powers comes from it, I know they will never allow Cyke to lose the visor because it's kinda iconic but I always felt like somehow his lack of control over the optic blasts takes away form more versatile usage of his mutant abilities, it would be cool to see scott expand his energy in a radius if required, or generate a barrage of "energy projectiles" for example........... I kinda expected Bendis to do something with his powers years ago but then nothing happened. How would you feel if Scott were able to control the way his beams act ala omega beams? what if scott was able to shift his energy between heat & physical force according to the situation?
    Last edited by Daedra; 04-18-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I still don't get the point of having Scott lose one eye, story wise it does nothing unless some development about his powers comes from it, I know they will never allow Cyke to lose the visor because it's kinda iconic but I always felt like somehow his lack of control over the optic blasts takes away form more versatile usage of his mutant abilities, it would be cool to see scott expand his energy in a radius if required, or generate a barrage of "energy projectiles" for example........... I kinda expected Bendis to do something with his powers years ago but then nothing happened. I would you feel if Scott were able to control the way his beams act ala omega beams? what if scott was able to shifting his energy between heat & physical force according to the situation?
    Rosenberg believes that leaving Cyclops one-eyed is poetic.
    Only that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Rosenberg believes that leaving Cyclops one-eyed is poetic.
    Only that.
    but still somehow it's a plot point that could be resolved in more advantageous ways under the right writer no?

BANNED

I still don't get the point of having Scott lose one eye, story wise it does nothing unless some development about his powers comes from it, I know they will never allow Cyke to lose the visor because it's kinda iconic but I always felt like somehow his lack of control over the optic blasts takes away form more versatile usage of his mutant abilities, it would be cool to see scott expand his energy in a radius if required, or generate a barrage of "energy projectiles" for example........... I kinda expected Bendis to do something with his powers years ago but then nothing happened. How would you feel if Scott were able to control the way his beams act ala omega beams? what if scott was able to shift his energy between heat & physical force according to the situation?
    I so so want him to lose the visor & an upgrade in his powers.
    Scott's mutant ability is stuck in the 70’s.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I so so want him to lose the visor & an upgrade in his powers.
    Scott's mutant ability is stuck in the 70’s.
    I have been thinking of way to remove Scott visor without sacrificing the look ........what if they were to keep some kind of power manifestation akin to the red line of the visor when his power are active, like during missions and frequent power usage? it could look awesome if drawn the right way

Havok has his circles, scott could have something else a kind of "cyclops effect"?
    Last edited by Daedra; 04-18-2019 at 03:05 PM.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    but it doesn't have to be "power creep" per se......... I'm just looking for more visually stimulating ways to express his powers, more than 50 years of straight shooting beams can be boring sometimes

I want him to shoot rainbows.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I want him to shoot rainbows.
    nooooo c'mon I like red just fine, it's such a solid and intense color.......

70s Cyclops was cooler, just because of the ricochet blast, that needs a comeback!.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

The geniuses at Marvel reasoning is his name is cyclops so therefore he should have one eye. Gambit is gonna moonlight at as a Card dealer in Las Vegas. Nightcrawler is gonna be nocturnal. Rogue will never take orders from anyone.