View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 295 of 619 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    didn't read 90s!Clops so don't know if this is good or not.
    CokedUp90s!Clops: "Take things seriously! Power of positive thinking! We can do it, team! I just lost a efffin' eye, but I don't care because I'm so efffin' high!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    CokedUp90s!Clops: "Take things seriously! Power of positive thinking! We can do it, team! I just lost a efffin' eye, but I don't care because I'm so efffin' high!!!"
    I hope Rosenberg's run ends with Scott's head expanding like a grey alien because he shot an optic blast to stop Emma from eating the world's baby ducklings, and then him sitting alone at the bar snorting cocaine off the counter as the missing X-Men pull up.

One eyed, with a white mustache and a deformed dome, he turns his head.

"jEaN?!?!?!?"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says. This was one of Tyke's best moments.

Attachment 81438
    THe SIngle BEst Best Friend Hug he ever received.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I hope Rosenberg's run ends with Scott's head expanding like a grey alien because he shot an optic blast to stop Emma from eating the world's baby ducklings, and then him sitting alone at the bar snorting cocaine off the counter as the missing X-Men pull up.

"jEaN?!?!?!?"
    That's how you set up the perfect reunion.

Attachment 81438
    I agree.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Neither was Cyke in Gillen's, and dude did Cyke justice even with the AvX shenanigans mulling along. Or, alternatively, Cyke's apparently in JDW's and lookit what we've got so far...
    There is no way I believe Cyke is on his favorite list...He looks like a Kitty Pride....Jubilee....Maddox type of person.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    This solicit spells bad things for me on the Scott/Emma front.
    Will there be anything left of Scott when this arrives? He lost an eye...looks like hes lost 20 lbs of muscle...and is relegated to cheerleader status in WOTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

"jEaN?!?!?!?"
    Doesnt matter how he looks. Jean is Bishops problem now.

The relationship I most want to see Scott rekindle is the one he used to have with competence.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The relationship I most want to see Scott rekindle is the one he used to have with competence.
    This. Incompetence is never attractive.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Absolutely agree. One can only hope.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

I somehow doubt MCU will be much help, even that's half a decade way. By that time Scott can't even take dowm street thugs.

Attachment 81438
    The few chapters i read that he was on champions she seem so sweet and caring. Wanted them to date so badly because Tyke needed someone like that but as friends worked okay.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    The few chapters i read that he was on champions she seem so sweet and caring. Wanted them to date so badly because Tyke needed someone like that but as friends worked okay.
    Agreed. And I hope Kamala teams up again with his adult form in a story outside of Champions. Even though he’s an adult now, he has Tyke’s memories. He remembers that moment and all the feelings surrounding it. I’d love to see this serve as the basis for a more formal team-up. I think Cyclops needs something like that right now, given the current state of affairs.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

On a personal note, I believe Rosenberg and JDW have no idea what to do with Scott personality. Scott's personality is now control by his emotions. One thing that I am okay with is him steping down as leader because now hopefully if something bad happens it will not be just his fault but everyone's too.

At times it looks like he has dissociative identity disorder. He is so scared to be him self he doesn't know how to handlen it. If it turns out his memories of Tyke are conflicting with his own it would explain so much. He would be at war with him self while dealing with the lost of the x men. Or maybe they are trying to see what works best on him right now.

Bell made some jokes about it that they been playing with Cyclops emotional state of mind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    On a personal note, I believe Rosenberg and JDW have no idea what to do with Scott personality. Scott's personality is now control by his emotions. One thing that I am okay with is him steping down as leader because now hopefully if something bad happens it will not be just his fault but everyone's too.

At times it looks like he has dissociative identity disorder. He is so scared to be him self he doesn't know how to handlen it. If it turns out his memories of Tyke are conflicting with his own it would explain so much. He would be at war with him self while dealing with the lost of the x men. Or maybe they are trying to see what works best on him right now.

Bell made some jokes about it that they been playing with Cyclops emotional state of mind.
    Show, not tell.
    Show, not tell.
    Show, not tell.
    All the things he has gone through, all the things he has done, Cyclops can be a great character study.
    But marvel/X-office ignores it for cheap drama.