View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 151 of 619 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott led a war against the Inhumans....WTF?!?!? How was that possible when he was DEAD when during IvX? He was dead before the conflict in DoX happened as well
    They were obviously talking about Tyke, who you'll recall became an even bigger monster than Cyke on his road to avoid that very fate - he killed innocent Inhumans and drowned puppies!

EDit: Thank you Havok. My enjoyment has gone down a point.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The Avengers are not sanctioned by the government (you could say they're sanctioned by Wakanda if you want, sure) and, certainly, I don't think it's needed to show them actually tackling mutant problems. It could just be handwaved with a line like "We've been trying to calm things down and help mutants, but it's been a mess", but the choice of narrative was that they basically did squat, so there's that. They're currently involved in a weapons race with the Squadron Supreme, Winter Guard, etc., not to mention the vampires. But the X-Office wants the narrative that the Avengers don't consider them muties a priority, so there's that. I don't think it stains the Avengers anymore than whatever they're currently doing.
    It doesn't help that mutants are in hiding. You can't have teams of Avengers patrolling the sewers every single day. You can't hope to find every single mutant left.

And yeah, Cap is in no position to do much. He's not even the leader of the Avengers anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    EDit: Thank you Havok. My enjoyment has gone down a point.
    Cyclops ignoring this because He knows it was not him. He will deal with Emma later. With a hot make out and angry sex.

You can easily make the "it would be nice if the Avengers did more" argument without throwing them under the bus. They're the busiest super-teams on the planet. It would be nice if they solved world hunger, too. If only... there was some kind of group or organization that could focus more on mutant issues. :thinking:
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott led a war against the Inhumans....WTF?!?!? How was that possible when he was DEAD when during IvX? He was dead before the conflict in DoX happened as well
    I assume not everyone knows that in-universe,

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You can easily make the "it would be nice if the Avengers did more" argument without throwing them under the bus. They're the busiest super-teams on the planet. It would be nice if they solved world hunger, too. If only... there was some kind of group or organization that could focus more on mutant issues. :thinking:
    You had one Job Kitty, you and the x men. Just one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    It doesn't help that mutants are in hiding. You can't have teams of Avengers patrolling the sewers every single day. You can't hope to find every single mutant left.

And yeah, Cap is in no position to do much. He's not even the leader of the Avengers anymore.
    Yep. But I think the point was more that Scott was lashing out, not actually blaming the Avengers. This is the same guy that tried to drink himself to death a couple of pages before and then tried to die fighting a bunch of villains. He's tired, he's desperate and this whole sequence is a display of that. He even allowed himself to have a bit of hope, only to have freaking Pierce show up to kill him lol

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    It was news as Kitty found out by reading it online. Chamber was with the X-men post ResurrXion so he definitely knows the truth.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I was concerned we were going to get a spineless Tyke 2.0. Very happy to read I was wrong.

Drunk, reckless Cyclops was awesome.

Cyclops and Wolverine vs the rest of the world is something I'd be very happy reading.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 02-06-2019 at 11:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

Well, they obviously let the anti-mutant vaccine to pass.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. Well, folks, glad we were wrong about I'mSoSorryClops.

2. Awwww. Logan couldn't let Theod... I mean, Cyclops stand, fight and die alone.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 02-06-2019 at 06:29 PM.

I like the issue, not a fan of Ruth death, but a great issue

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    1. Well, folks, glad we wrong about I'mSoSorryClops.

2. Awwww. Logan couldn't let Theod... I mean, Cyclops stand, fight and die alone.
    Is too soon to know, who knows that if after this is over we end up with tyke 2.0 and I'mSoSorryCyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    How could Chamber of all people not know that when the war with the Inhumans happened waaay after Scott "died" on live TV?