View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 544 of 619 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 9276

X Gon give to Ya.

Also kinda weird that he is working with Bishop and Magick in such high Authorities.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    Ahh so it's overreaction? I'm relieved tbh. I think going the polyamorous route would break these characters for good
    haha, I am totally on board with a little Jean and Emma, Logan and Scott, and all around the bed they go and who ends where you never know!

I am sure it will be mostly silly subtext for fun, but it's hilarious to talk about. It does look like Hickman is putting it out there that Jean and Emma are mostly over their differences and have moved on to embracing a new start for everyone on Krakoa. Same thing for Scott and Logan, it's mostly saying hey! We're all friends now!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    X Gon give to Ya.

Also kinda weird that he is working with Bishop and Magick in such high Authorities.
    It could be that Gorgon, Bishop and Magik are specialized captains.

Magik is the greatest expert in mystical threats they have. Bishop in time travel. And Gorgon in dealing with secret organizations such as The Hand or HYDRA (Mainly for being part of them).

All three fulfill highly specialized roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Magik is the greatest expert in mystical threats they have. Bishop in time travel. And Gorgon in dealing with secret organizations such as The Hand or HYDRA (Mainly for being part of them).

I really like your assessment, it feels pretty spot on actually. A captain for each type of threat that may come at the nation of Krakoa!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Cyke as Captain Commander and Magik as a captain made me happy. Her becoming his right hand of sorts during the After AvX days I liked a lot. The **** with the beers though, ya lol.

BANNED

Where is @Cyyyke Can he now change the appreciation thread name a little bit by including "Captain Commander"?

Ahh so it's overreaction? I'm relieved tbh. I think going the polyamorous route would break these characters for good
    All the other stuff they've been through, and polyamory is the breaking point?

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Has it yet been revealed if these core X-Men as the real mccoy? Or copies with memories based on a time period of their lives?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Cyke as Captain Commander and Magik as a captain made me happy. Her becoming his right hand of sorts during the After AvX days I liked a lot. The **** with the beers though, ya lol.
    I really miss Bendis uncanny. It’s what got me into Cyclops so much. Hickman is already bringing back that type of Cyclops so I have high hopes for the main book.

Yes. All the 'other' stuff has arguably been character growth.

BANNED

Yes. All the 'other' stuff has arguably been character growth.
    What??????

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    All the other stuff they've been through, and polyamory is the breaking point?
    Depends on who you ask. For others that point happened a long time a ago.

Pepe Larraz is asking on Twitter if anyone has noticed how many times Cyclops fired his eyebeams in all House of X.

I know it was only once in the space base but I'm curious about the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I’m actually gonna be honest and I didn’t know Gorgon was a mutant. I knew he was in Hydra from Hickman’s Secret Warriors but was unaware he was a mutant. I’m interested to see what plans are in store for him though.

Personally though I like everyone he’s working with and can’t wait to see Hickman’s X-men title begin.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    X Gon give to Ya.

Want to be known in x books just sleep with a red head it will get you places lol.

Jokes aside Scott and Emma.... Really am I reading this too much but the smile he gave her xD