View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 559 of 619 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No.... I love Lorna but i can not get pass her being Alex ex lol is too gross. My vote is for Storm or Emma. Scott told Storm he will check on how she is doing later on wink wink.
    Firstly, Alex had no issue whatsoever with getting it on with Scott's ex. To hell with him. If the two concerned individuals are cool with it, that's all that matters.

Secondly, wouldn't it be the perfect setup for Inferno 2? Imagine poor Maddie returning to exact vengeance upon Jott and she's all "What the f... Alex! You had one job to do!"

On the one hand, Scott having a female relative he's cool and good friends with is good.

On the other, I want to start some crap with Lorna/Scott. But I feel Brand/Scott works better.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    On the one hand, Scott having a female relative he's cool and good friends with is good.

On the other, I want to start some crap with Lorna/Scott. But I feel Brand/Scott works better.
    Mmm. Having to put up with either Alex or Hank bitching about Guy Code and Scott being the meanest jerk ever. Tough call.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Dying of laughter over the Scott/Lorna stuff. Everything else basically had me going WTF?

Anyway, here's retroactive spoilers on how the triangle's current arrangement came about.

Jeansus: "So, I've given it some thought and either I get to bang the two of you whenever I feel like it or you're not getting any, ever."
    HickmanVerine: "Yes, Jean. I will only ever love you, ever, Jean."
    HickmanClops: "Riiight."

Cue to Scott and Lorna becoming Krakoa's very first baby daddy and baby mama.
    You gotta love Cyclops listing the precious things to him and putting Lorna and Erik above his family so he could hit on her harder. He really didn't lose his game.

Firstly, Alex had no issue whatsoever with getting it on with Scott's ex. To hell with him. If the two concerned individuals are cool with it, that's all that matters.

Secondly, wouldn't it be the perfect setup for Inferno 2? Imagine poor Maddie returning to exact vengeance upon Jott and she's all "What the f... Alex! You had one job to do!"
    Still but when you put it that way.
    Magneto will finally get the son he has always wanted.
    Why not make all 3 ladies his baby mama Emma, Storm and Lorna xD ohh the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You gotta love Cyclops listing the precious things to him and putting Lorna and Erik above his family so he could hit on her harder. He really didn't lose his game.
    Can't help but thing we're way past the 'hitting on' stage. Had this scene been written with basically any other two characters, I would've gone "Holy crap, she's pregnant, isn't she?"

Nah, not Ororo. Scott's interactions with Ororo and Lorna were worlds apart. With Ororo, it was straightforward affection/concern. With Lorna, it was basically shippy red flags from start to finish, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-16-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Can't help but thing we're way past the 'hitting on' stage. Had this scene been written with basically any other two characters, I would've gone "Holy crap, she's pregnant, isn't she?"

Nah, not Ororo. Scott's interactions with Ororo and Lorna were worlds apart. With Ororo, it was straightforward affection/concern. With Lorna, it was basically shippy red flags from start to finish, lol.
    So we are taking this shipping Lorna and Scott... Lott? Lol
    I am bored of the same old Scott and mind readers, let him date someone else.

Fluffy change the conversation Scott and Lorna had.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I think Scott would be dead by the end of the week, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If Emma or Storm become Cyclops baby mama this place will be a war zone lol. So yeah i want one of them because Lorna is just too cute, sweet and innocent for this level of drama xD

BANNED

Scott and Storm was pure, brotherly, wholesome love and we respect that here. Let Scott have female friends who don't want to bang him or kill him for a change.

Scott/Lorna is fire, though, so you may keep shipping it.

So we are taking this shipping Lorna and Scott... Lott? Lol
    Cyclaris?

Fluffy change the conversation Scott and Lorna had.
    Polaris: "Wanna bang?"
    Cyclops: "Family diner. Invite's still and will always be open. Alex will be there, I guess, I mean, in case Jean starts whining about me not paying attention to her or whatever."
    Polaris: "Pass. I dunno, having him cry and lie about the size of your junk after we've... nah, it'd just be weird."
    Cyclops: "Fair enough. Tell you what, I'll go on an insane rant about my hopes and dreams for my actual kid, but really I'm talking about a theoretical kid I'd have with a theoretical awesome someone who isn't one of my crazy exes."
    Polaris: "..................."
    Polaris: "Tell you what, I'll pretend I totally didn't get that last part and ask if you meant the whole insane faith thing, but really I'm asking how serious you are about all that banging we've been doing."
    Cyclops: "Crazy serious."

Tell me I'm making any of this up, lol.

Other than Rachel?

Red and green are complementary...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Wow, a whole week? Better than expected.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

For years, King Summers has been under the grey clouds of Fall and the frosty bite of Winter. But this is a new dawn. And a glorious emerald Spring should be here to usher in a new age. #CyclarisRising #MagDaddy #ForThePeople
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Cyclaris?
    Scorna?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Scott and Storm was pure, brotherly, wholesome love and we respect that here. Let Scott have female friends who don't want to bang him or kill him for a change.

Scott/Lorna is fire, though, so you may keep shipping it.
    I have appreciated the sibling vibe between Cyclops and Storm - we could always use more of that.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Cyclaris?

Polaris: "Wanna bang?"
    Cyclops: "Family diner. Invite's still and will always be open. Alex will be there, I guess, I mean, in case Jean starts whining about me not paying attention to her or whatever."
    Polaris: "Pass. I dunno, having him cry and lie about the size of your junk after we've... nah, it'd just be weird."
    Cyclops: "Fair enough. Tell you what, I'll go on an insane rant about my hopes and dreams for my actual kid, but really I'm talking about a theoretical kid I'd have with a theoretical awesome someone who isn't one of my crazy exes."
    Polaris: "..................."
    Polaris: "Tell you what, I'll pretend I totally didn't get that last part and ask if you meant the whole insane faith thing, but really I'm asking how serious you are about all that banging we've been doing."
    Cyclops: "Crazy serious."

Tell me I'm making any of this up, lol.
    I actually when back to read it like this lol.
    Sadly this shopping might not happen but it be fun to see Magnetos reaction and jr Scott born with Scotts and Lorna power... Lol my heart can not take this xD