View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 599 of 619 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9276

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "I decided that sex was for mutants, Emma. And I am now a god."
    I gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed nobody's joked about sexy times on top of a T-Rex or something. Take that, Witcher franchise.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 11-17-2019 at 02:58 PM.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-x-men-history

But there’s a chance their enemies have the rest of the bodies. What might they do with that genetic material?

Could be another cyclops walking around

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-x-men-history

But there’s a chance their enemies have the rest of the bodies. What might they do with that genetic material?

Could be another cyclops walking around
    I would really like some clone drama.

Like on Gantz, where people technically come back to life with all their memories but they aren't the same people who died. On one point the main character was resurrected despite being alive and there were two times the same character. It was weird.
    Maybe not with Cyclops but it would be interesting to see someone being resurrected twice by accident.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-18-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Like on Gantz, where people technically come back to life with all their memories but they aren't the same people who died. On one point the main character was resurrected despite being alive and we had two times the same character. It was weird.
    Maybe not with Cyclops but it would be interesting to see someone being resurrected twice by accident.
    I could see orchid using turning Scott’s original body into a Omega Sentinel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Like on Gantz, where people technically come back to life with all their memories but they aren't the same people who died. On one point the main character was resurrected despite being alive and there were two times the same character. It was weird.
    True @gambitxremy. They only have Cyke's body not of others.

Cyclops was shot up with a unhealthy amount of nanites

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Did the ship with Monet and the others go into the Sun? If not they have three other bodies to possibly experiment on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Did the ship with Monet and the others go into the Sun? If not they have three other bodies to possibly experiment on.
    It's not shown. But possible. The only body they actually has is of Cyclops.

BANNED

Remember how Scott appeared out of the portal in front of the F4? I think this is a clear indication Hickman wanted Scott dead until HoX starts. Thoughts?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. That'd be kinda funny.
    2. Cyke's head was blown off pretty bad. Not sure what having one more generic Omega Sentinel would accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Remember how Scott appeared out of the portal in front of the F4? I think this is a clear indication Hickman wanted Scott dead until HoX starts. Thoughts?
    How do you mean?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 11-18-2019 at 06:25 PM.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Naw I'm pretty sure Hickman wanted them back alive before HoX started I imagine it went something like "So I need Jean, Cyclops, and Xavier back on the X-board oh and get rid of the O5, don't really care how you do it."

And cue Marvel Milking Jean's return and the O5's EXTERMINATION. And doing whatever the heck with Xavier's return (still not sure what was up with that).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    How do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Naw I'm pretty sure Hickman wanted them back alive before HoX started I imagine it went something like "So I need Jean, Cyclops, and Xavier back on the X-board oh and get rid of the O5, don't really care how you do it."
    Don't think so. See we saw Jean's full face from the very start. But when Cyke appeared the F4 said someone was coming through the gate and we saw his back first. I think it was meant to be surprise appearance.
    Screenshot (79).jpg
    Screenshot (80).jpg

Astonishing Member

Don't think so. See we saw Jean's full face from the very start. But when Cyke appeared the F4 said someone was coming through the gate and we saw his back first. I think it was meant to be surprise appearance.
    Screenshot (79).jpg
    Screenshot (80).jpg
    Not sure how that makes it a clear indication that Hickman wanted Scott dead up until HoX starting? Especially since Uncanny kind of smashes that theory to pieces.