Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
Saw like my 5th video of how Endgame "ruined" Thor which I disagree with but I left a comment of Hey Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow fans my favorite is Cyclops be happy for what you got.
I wouldn't quite say it ruined Thor. More like, it gave Thor a starting point for a new storyarc, rather than put a bookend to his story like with Tony and Cap. Hulk and BW, though? Still feels like a missed opportunity, especially with the former's development happening off-screen. I'm cautiously optimistic for MCU!Clops, mostly because my favorite Cyke/X-Men stories are the Post-HoM era which the comics are actively trying (and are still failing) to discredit for reasons. My headcanon is that the X/A-Offices thought people would side with the A's during comic con, but fans started standing up brandishing the X a la Cyke. Dude grew a fanbase right before their eyes. That, and he's a white male leader-figure.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
Firstly, anyone who inhabits the MU is into Scott. Secondly, that particular incident was most likely trolling. My guess is Emma was psychically surveying the proceedings and Raven was thinking "There, I totally pawed your ex. See how easy that was? P.S. LOLOLOLOLOL"
"I got his number, too!"