View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 221 of 619 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Hello!

I won't be troubling you all for long. I have a quick question.

I ran across a piece of NSFW fanart today. It's called "Cyclops and his many love interests." I'd just assume it was fanart imagining, but the description goes on to say it's the love interests he's had over the years. Here's the list of women around him in it.

Carol danvers, Madeline Pryor, white queen, rogue,polaris,Jean grey,psylock,Lee forrester, and colleen wing

Now, I'm not a Cyclops fan, so I don't know who he has or hasn't been with. But as a Lorna fan, I haven't seen or heard of any time Lorna had this kind of a relationship with him. I didn't discover Lorna until 2009, and my reading of her pre-2009 is sporadic, so it's entirely possible I missed something.

I'm expecting Ultimates version Lorna doesn't apply here. Largely cause it's X-shaped visor version Cyclops.

So. Was there a fling between Lorna and Cyclops that I missed? Did the artist in this case get it wrong, or insert some fandom in there?
    I'm pretty sure it is because of Ultimate Polaris, or else Rogue wouldn't be there and she was probably included due to Evo Rogue. The artist probably just got carried away, so it's the fandom part.

Nope. Wiki says that was in the Ultimate Universe.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Tried that WhatCulture Cyclops quiz from the other page and got a quick 100%. ��. They could’ve made it a bit longer.
    I wrote the book.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is because of Ultimate Polaris, or else Rogue wouldn't be there and she was probably included due to Evo Rogue. The artist probably just got carried away, so it's the fandom part.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Thanks, it seemed strange to me and now I know I didn't miss something.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

I'm more worried about the lack of a source

In this week's Scott Summers: Professional Moody leader

spoilers:
    Preview is as stated.
    -Illyana is really cool.
    -Morlock's got Maraudered again.
    -Jono got mad at Scott again
    -Logan took a Knife to the Eye. Callisto is "Sorry, not sorry." Scott's Eyepatch teased
    -Val has a deal: Get rid of some Rebels in a country and they'll make a safe haven for mutants
    -Havok complains
    -The battle is won. Yay.
    -Jono joins the team to get at the Marauders. Callisto is Shogo's Mom now.
    -But in comes Steve Rogers to ruin Scott Summer's Day.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    Preview is as stated.
    -Illyana is really cool.
    -Logan took a Knife to the Eye. Callisto is "Sorry, not sorry." Scott's Eyepatch teased
    -Val has a deal: Get rid of some Rebels in a country and they'll make a safe haven for mutants
    -Havok complains
    -The battle is won. Yay.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    How many times does the Morlocks getting Morlocked make now?
    end of spoilers

Any buddy-buddy banter between Cyke and Yana?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm guessing carol danvers is from Mutant X storyline.Not 616.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    spoilers:
    How many times does the Morlocks getting Morlocked make now?
    end of spoilers

Any buddy-buddy banter between Cyke and Yana?
    spoilers:
    Not especially. He asks her to show the rebels who the heck they are. She proceeds to be badass
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

spoilers:
    Preview is as stated.
    -Illyana is really cool.
    -Havok complains
    -The battle is won. Yay.
    end of spoilers
    Loved the issue. I think Cyclops shined in plenty of moments, although other characters arguably had bigger moments. The overall tone of the story is still dark, but I think that works for Cyclops here. He says outright that he has a lot of regrets. He didn't like the legacy he left behind when he died. Now that he's back, he wants to do things differently and this issue showed that he still knows how to produce results.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Loved the issue. I think Cyclops shined in plenty of moments, although other characters arguably had bigger moments. The overall tone of the story is still dark, but I think that works for Cyclops here. He says outright that he has a lot of regrets. He didn't like the legacy he left behind when he died. Now that he's back, he wants to do things differently and this issue showed that he still knows how to produce results.
    For me that instead of making him look humble makes him seem even more narcissistic. As if the time they were led by Storm, Jean and Kitty had not affected anything.

But hey, taking responsibility for things that are not his fault is an inherent part of his personality. I can live with that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    For me that instead of making him look humble makes him seem even more narcissistic. As if the time they were led by Storm, Jean and Kitty had not affected anything.

But hey, taking responsibility for things that are not his fault is an inherent part of his personality. I can live with that.
    Part of me wonders when this'll get called out in the pages, but I'm reminded of the SJW army guarding the House of Mouse xD But yeah, self-deprecation is Cyke's character trait.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Well it didn't affect anything and ended up on the mess cyclops woke up to...

BANNED

I actually enjoyed Uncanny #14.

spoilers:
    The fast pacing did some good to actually advance the story instead of screwing things up. It's nice that they found a place for the Morlocks for now. Loved that "small victory" thing and the X-Men actually having something to celebrate. Fucking Rogers, though. Hope he and Scott keep it civil and actually reach an understanding.
    end of spoilers

I just read Uncanny and...

spoilers:
    Scott regrets doing the right thing. So in a way he did the right thing. I can live with this.
    end of spoilers