View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 508 of 619 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I miss Bruce hangin' with other characters but I guess he's too busy beating up Satan and trying to conquer the world before Xavier, Coulson, and Carnage do it.
    It's going to be funny when Devil Hulk and Carnage come to Krakoa in their wake of destruction on the planet and they turn around like "Nope."

Scott has a symbiote codex but I don't think Carnage wants to go for that one.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

trying to conquer the world before Xavier, Coulson, and Carnage do it.
    Sorry, what?
    what I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sorry, what?
    what I'm missing?
    Coulson died, got better, and now hates supers. Got the Sinister Squadron ready to take on the Avengers.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Coulson died, got better, and now hates supers. Got the Sinister Squadron ready to take on the Avengers.
    Wow, that sounds interesting, where did this happen?
    on the Avengers? I haven't read them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wow, that sounds interesting, where did this happen?
    on the Avengers? I haven't read them for years.
    In Aaron's recent Avengers, Mephisto resurrected Coulson who was killed by Deadpool in Secret Empire. Coulson conspires with Mephisto and creates a new Squadron Supreme comprised of brainwashed citizens to protect America in a SHIELD-less world, except they're uber-nationalists who only care about America and are therefore opposed to the Avengers, who are considered a Wakandan organization because their current chairman is Black Panther. This is one part of Mephisto's unknown plan involving the Avengers, the Squadron, Namor's Defenders, Dracula's vampires, the Kree, a new Starbrand, the Russian Winter Guard, Odin, and Moon Knight.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

In Aaron's recent Avengers, Mephisto resurrected Coulson who was killed by Deadpool in Secret Empire. Coulson conspires with Mephisto and creates a new Squadron Supreme comprised of brainwashed citizens to protect America in a SHIELD-less world, except they're uber-nationalists who only care about America and are therefore opposed to the Avengers, who are considered a Wakandan organization because their current chairman is Black Panther. This is one part of Mephisto's unknown plan involving the Avengers, the Squadron, Namor's Defenders, Dracula's vampires, the Kree, a new Starbrand, the Russian Winter Guard, Odin, and Moon Knight.
    Sounds fun, I will have to check it out
    Thanks

It is Aaron, so where do Supreme God King Wolverine and his pet Phoenix come in?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It is Aaron, so where do Supreme God King Wolverine and his pet Phoenix come in?
    Phoenix was on Odin's 1,000,000 B.C. team and will get her spotlight issue next year, assuming Odin and Bashenga are the most important and therefore get the final ones in 2021.

Phoenix was on Odin's 1,000,000 B.C. team and will get her spotlight issue next year, assuming Odin and Bashenga are the most important and therefore get the final ones in 2021.
    The 1 million BC Avengers needs to be declared non-canon for everyone's sanity as soon as humanly possible. Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The 1 million BC Avengers needs to be declared non-canon for everyone's sanity as soon as humanly possible. Good lord.
    Iron Fist 1,000,000 is best girl, there are no good or big Bashenga stories, and the wooly mammoth is on fire. As a servant of the court and God, I do declare that the One Billionjers are NOT GUILTY and in fact touched by the light of the Lord. They shall stay on the record. However, we will allow a motion to be passed that will put Avengers 1959 on trial at a later date. Before the court goes into recess, we will now discuss the final cases on the docket.

Cyclops: Thicc thighs?
    Larraz Cyclops: Too sexy for previews?
    Head Condom: Why do we love them?

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Hey guys, I got more done on the first page of the mask protocols fight. I’ve got Cyke established but I am trying to figure out the pose. It’s hard because it’s not a normal pose and google searches tend to get stuff I really don’t want to see. So at this phase I’m at the fiddle with it till it looks right point.
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 08-25-2019 at 08:23 AM.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

This is why Scott does not trust human superheroes.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Here’s a wip so far.
    https://i.imgur.com/yNY8uL4.jpg
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This is why Scott does not trust human superheroes.

I never noticed this but does Reed have some low level telepathic or telekinetic power? How does he keep his arm up when stretching or see where it going? Elastigirl has to feel thing out when she can't see her arm and can on stretch so far.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    I never noticed this but does Reed have some low level telepathic or telekinetic power? How does he keep his arm up when stretching or see where it going? Elastigirl has to feel thing out when she can't see her arm and can on stretch so far.
    -sees Shulkie-

Who says Reed's hand didn't feel anything up on its way to the food tray?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie