View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 299 of 619 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They arent ignoring previous arcs. Thats been acknowledged and Scott has regrets for some of the choices he made. Gaining his teen self's memories and experience has also influenced him
    Yes they keep saying he regretted this choices exp that no one is explaining what choices are the ones he regrets.
    How can he regret saving the mutants? They have no explanation as to what it is Scott hated about this so call choices. Don't say that saving mutants is not what he regrets because editorial nor the writer have been honest about it. They are leting us pick the choices and if I say he regrets saving his race from extinction then I am not worng because we don't have a clear explanation. This is what we dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Yes they keep saying he regretted this choices exp that no one is explaining what choices are the ones he regrets.
    How can he regret saving the mutants? They have no explanation as to what it is Scott hated about this so call choices. Don't say that saving mutants is not what he regrets because editorial nor the writer have been honest about it. They are leting us pick the choices and if I say he regrets saving his race from extinction then I am not worng because we don't have a clear explanation. This is what we dislike.
    They don't want to tell us anything in particular that he "regrets" because they know the readers see through that.

I mean if they just say he regrets xforce and the damage ot did to the team involved, even if it was for survival, thats one thing.

As it is now, its ambiguous nonsense.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    This. Incompetence is never attractive.
    I agree. I didn't like many of the things scott has done and feel needed somekind of redemption but now he is being too weak.
    that's not hot.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Well, I forced myself to finish out a sketch as I said I would. It's a bit sloppy, but I hope my penmanship is readable. I might clean it up and color it, but until then, here's something as I said I'd do. As far as the background goes, I had no idea of what to do, so its just some hills somewhere.

Test.jpg
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, I forced myself to finish out a sketch as I said I would. It's a bit sloppy, but I hope my penmanship is readable. I might clean it up and color it, but until then, here's something as I said I'd do. As far as the background goes, I had no idea of what to do, so its just some hills somewhere.

Test.jpg
    Emma: *this is not what i meant when i wish for two Cyclops.*

Lol, this made me laugh reading it, also it that Logan in the background?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    The 05 memories are kinda making sense. I definitely see the ramifications. Scott is acting like a Soy Boy like Tyke. Walking into a bullet,stepping down as leader. Doesn’t explain Jean acting like a horny teenager in AoXm because she isn’t supposed to remember anything. All par for the course.
    Wait, what? That's kinda...yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Let us reject such language (and it is also the language of the comicsgate crowd).

On to the comic, I recently read the issue. Again, I think Rosenberg writes Cyclops and Wolverine very well. I am not surprised that this book sells well in relation to the other X-books. I do not mind a tone down Cyclops since I wasn't a huge fan of revolutionary Scott. But I am glad they didn't retcon him. Scott has a new perspective due to Tyke which meant Beast did something useful with bringing the 05 to the present.

I hope the Wolfsbane thing is a fake out. I am interested in what happens next with Scott's team. I hope Banshee somehow returns to normal. I could do without Hope. I also hope that Scott runs into a mutant healer. How long do we expect him to be without an eye?

edit: I obviously thought I was posting in the Uncanny X-men 16 spoiler thread lol lol
    At least someone's happy with CBR!Clops xD

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I mean if they just say he regrets xforce and the damage ot did to the team involved, even if it was for survival, thats one thing.

Pretty much this.

Whatever happens, I don't think Hickman can do worse than Rosenberger's continued downward spiral...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Emma: *this is not what i meant when i wish for two Cyclops.*

Lol, this made me laugh reading it, also it that Logan in the background?
    Yep, its Logan, and thanks.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Im still perplexed by the loss of the eye. Does Shield need a new Leader? Is that why he stepped down as the X-Men leader? Is he gonna lose a limb and become a pirate? So many questions. So little answers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Maybe I am going about this wrong.
    Maybe Bendis wrote just like Rosenbergs writing right now.
    Maybe every bad thing that Scott did during his revolutionary phase happened off the comic book.
    Maybe he did beat non-mutant children on his off days.
    Maybe he made a decision to have the team attack a VA hospital because they wouldnt accept mutant blood.
    Maybe he financed his team by stealing money from the ASPCA.
    If I look at it that way...then Yes...Scott is just as evil as Hitler and he should burn in hell.

This isnt lazy storytelling...this is the age of imagination!!!
    How dumb of me to thrill to stories of Byrne, Clarmont, and Stan Lee.....Who gave me a concise, narrow vision of what happened in a story.
    Made me pay extra money for the dark Phoenix saga.
    How much easier if the xmen were abducted by the shiar, then next panel back grieving because Jean had died.
    Thank you JDW and Rosenberg for allowing me to use my imagination to fill in the blanks!!!

I cant wait for the next issue of uncanny...or maybe I can just lie back and go ahead and imagine it now.
    Well, fill me in on the way. My imagination power isn't good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Lol.
    Just wait, someone's gonna read your post & have CBRclops say exactly that.

Etri: That is what CBRclops means.

Pointing SOMETHING as wrong would at least make a constructive discussion.

Right now they only know how to play ambiguity because they do not dare to point out anything. They are like a father arguing with his son and saying "This is so because I say so".

It is insulting as a reader.

BANNED

Okay, I've a question.

Why was PF-Cyke in the life raft in secret wars?Was it because of PF or is it he himself is important?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Killed by dr. doom in SW issue #1. If you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    He wasn't the only one that died in Secret Wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I'm not here everyday so fill me in.
    It's a joke. JDW said in X men Monday that Cyke died in secret wars #1, which isn't true.
    Later JDW said he was wrong & now retconning his "answer"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

Test.jpg
    This is really nice sketch.
    And specially really great Emma.