View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 247 of 619 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 9276

Thanks guys! Great, still only UXM for me then. Can’t wait to see Scott become literally Cyclops lol
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    He didn't use his blast, so we don't really know much, and this is right after losing his eye, and he is still leading the team, and beating the crap out of an assassin, if he doesn't use his blast as much but he uses martial arts I won't complain, too many writers forget he is a very skillful martial artist, and Rosenberg seems to be loving Cyke's explosions too much to leave him without them
    It's not that. I did say "until it gets fixed" and, hey, what do you know, there's a reunion with one of Cyke's exes looming around the corner. Totally not transparent, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    [...] I thought Emma would’ve cupped Cyke’s face rather than just touched his shoulder, then the imagination of Cap cupping Cyke’s face occurred to me, I laughed so hard that my stomach is still aching.[/I]
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    If Cap had done that Logan would have gone mad. To be able to see that I would pay 10 dollars for a book.
    Fake!Cap: *Cupping Scott's cheek and caressing it tenderly.*
    WillNotHookUpClops: "Well. That's... something else. Firstly, it would seem I wildly misunderstood our professional non-relationship."
    Fake!Cap: "................................"
    WillNotHookUpClops: "Secondly, I profusely apologize for dropping the F-bomb on you at that rally. I was only merely telling you off, I didn't mean to send signals of any kind."
    Fake!Cap: "................................"
    WillNotHookUpClops: "Thirdly, would you people stop taking pictures and please help the Madroxes hold Logan down? I think he's gone feral. No idea what that's about."

This eye injury is only going to be temporary....right? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    IMO, the most likely scenario is that it last until Age of X-man ends, perhaps a little more depending on what happens when the rest of the X-men comes back (if he doesn't stay with them it could last more), but permanent injuries don't make sense in a world with so many healers

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    IMO, the most likely scenario is that it last until Age of X-man ends, perhaps a little more depending on what happens when the rest of the X-men comes back (if he doesn't stay with them it could last more), but permanent injuries don't make sense in a world with so many healers
    And yet Hellion still has robo hands.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    He is not important enougth to be cured.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I always forget about Hellion, this is exactly why it was such an awful idea to have any healer in the first place, it clashes with any character that has a disability as an important characteristic that the writers want to keep, like Hellion hands and Xavier being in a wheelchair, it's like what happened when Whedon had Cyclops finally control his powers, he ended up reversing it because it's just too iconic, they could only take Xavier out of the chair when they decided to bankbench him.
    During the last decade they also enhanced a lot of the powers that allow for flashy scenes without consequences, like Wolverine going from taking days to heal a wound to taking a nuke to the face, being melted to the bone and being fine a couple of hours later (the scene where Logan calls Scott's butt cute leaves me hopeful that they are scaling him back somewhat, because after getting his head through a wall he is taken out of the fight) and added a lot of healers that allowed them to have characters shot, threatening to be dead and then be saved by a portable deus ex machina

As is always the case, characters who don’t need it get buffed.

It's weird when you think that Cyclops is the only one of the O5 that has never received upgrades in his power. The closest thing was Bendis and it was an upgrade / downgrade depending on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's weird when you think that Cyclops is the only one of the O5 that has never received upgrades in his power. The closest thing was Bendis and it was an upgrade / downgrade depending on the situation.
    ANd that didn't even stick.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

I would say only X men in history.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I hope it is only temporary. I know Hellion was brought up, but let us not forget Karma. I keep waiting for either of them to be healed, but Josh joined Magneto so he's not exactly with the X-men anymore. I thought that was another healer among the X-men?

I wonder who takes Scott's eye?

Fantastic Member

He got an upgrade way back during the all new all different era. His blasts got a lot stronger

Scott doesn't need an upgrade, he just need more ricochet blast, there is nothing better in life than that
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Scott doesn't need an upgrade, he just need more ricochet blast, there is nothing better in life than that
    Yeah, to be honest, I feel he's pretty balanced. It makes it interesting since he has to struggle and use his tactician skills. Then at other times, he can just let loose.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia