Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
Hello!

I won't be troubling you all for long. I have a quick question.

I ran across a piece of NSFW fanart today. It's called "Cyclops and his many love interests." I'd just assume it was fanart imagining, but the description goes on to say it's the love interests he's had over the years. Here's the list of women around him in it.

Carol danvers, Madeline Pryor, white queen, rogue,polaris,Jean grey,psylock,Lee forrester, and colleen wing

Now, I'm not a Cyclops fan, so I don't know who he has or hasn't been with. But as a Lorna fan, I haven't seen or heard of any time Lorna had this kind of a relationship with him. I didn't discover Lorna until 2009, and my reading of her pre-2009 is sporadic, so it's entirely possible I missed something.

I'm expecting Ultimates version Lorna doesn't apply here. Largely cause it's X-shaped visor version Cyclops.

So. Was there a fling between Lorna and Cyclops that I missed? Did the artist in this case get it wrong, or insert some fandom in there?
I'm pretty sure it is because of Ultimate Polaris, or else Rogue wouldn't be there and she was probably included due to Evo Rogue. The artist probably just got carried away, so it's the fandom part.