View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 548 of 619 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 9276
    BANNED

A cosplay from NYCC.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    A cosplay from NYCC.
    That is a great cosplay!

wow. that's hot

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I can't help but wonder if Hickman will build this book's narrative a la True Romance. It'd essentially be Scott's journ... I mean, saga (lol), but every issue would be framed as to properly showcase the (main) guest-stars. Mmm. Guess that would make it the anti X-Men Gold/Red.

Spectacular Member

Hey did you all catch the Cyclops quotes article here on CBR? By any chance does anyone know which issues some of those quotes come from? Thanks!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I can't help but wonder if Hickman will build this book's narrative a la True Romance. It'd essentially be Scott's journ... I mean, saga (lol), but every issue would be framed as to properly showcase the (main) guest-stars. Mmm. Guess that would make it the anti X-Men Gold/Red.
    Yeah, that sounds like it's on the money. Though I'm guessing it won't be always like that, since that upcoming issue with xavier,apacolypse and magneto on a talk show probably doesn't involve Scott.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    Hey did you all catch the Cyclops quotes article here on CBR? By any chance does anyone know which issues some of those quotes come from? Thanks!
    I'm not used to articles-- especially by CBR, no less-- writing praise for Scott. Which is why I'm incredibly relieved that the recommended article to be read next, at least in my browser, is titled "X-Men: 10 Times Cyclops Was The True Villain Of The Series". It shows I haven't entered crazy town yet.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm not used to articles-- especially by CBR, no less-- writing praise for Scott. Which is why I'm incredibly relieved that the recommended article to be read next, at least in my browser, is titled "X-Men: 10 Times Cyclops Was The True Villain Of The Series". It shows I haven't entered crazy town yet.
    A brief summary of the complicated relationship between Cyclops and FakeNews:

#1 Reason Why Cyclops Was Such a Villain: HE TEAMED UP WITH MAGNETO!!!! YEEESSS!!! Talk about the biggest, most badass mic drop evah, amiright? We won, WE WOOONNN!!!!"

Next article: Why Magneto is totally a misunderstood and, like, this super sweet, sensitive nice guy. Unless he's teaming up with Cyclops.

Mighty Member

#1 Reason Why Cyclops Was Such a Villain: HE TEAMED UP WITH MAGNETO!!!! YEEESSS!!! Talk about the biggest, most badass mic drop evah, amiright? We won, WE WOOONNN!!!!"

Next article: Why Magneto is totally a misunderstood and, like, this super sweet, sensitive nice guy. Unless he's teaming up with Cyclops.
    Hitting the nail on the head as usual, Meister Fluffy.

But really. The article makes me think there's an actual Cyke fan among CBR's writing crew. Some of the moments chosen, and while mostly (all?) recent, were story beats that made me a Cyke fan.

It reminded me of a recent conversation I had with a friend. We were talking about why certain franchises are popular / take-off, while others suffer endless reboots (specifically, Captain Marvel). His point was, basically, that the franchises that do succeed have a a core concept that is clearly conveyed in the material. F4 = discovery, Iron-Man = innovation, and the X-Men = survival. He also raises that the leaders of the X-Men embody survival in different forms:

Prof X = survival thru coexistence
    Magneto = survival thru isolation
    Apocalypse = survival of the fittest

And Cyke?

Survival at any cost.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I'll raise you. Cyke hardly ever has access to FAQs/Walkthroughs/Cheat Codes.

At best, he gets hilariously vague/unhelpful intel a la Cable/X-Sanction. While the other three get a literal dozen lifetimes worth of spoilers.

Mighty Member

I'll raise you. Cyke hardly ever has access to FAQs/Walkthroughs/Cheat Codes.

At best, he gets hilariously vague/unhelpful intel a la Cable/X-Sanction. While the other three get a literal dozen lifetimes worth of spoilers.
    I'll concede to Poccy and Prof, but where does Magz get his spoilers from?
    Let your wallet talk.

A cosplay from NYCC.
    Slim LOOKING SLIM and looking SLICK. I dig. The blue is such a better color scheme than the red IMHO.

A cosplay from NYCC.
    This guy deserves free X-Men comics for the rest of the year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

You always make me laugh.