View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 347 of 619 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9276

Of course, Scott needs redemption, it's not as if the whole arc of years with Bendis was about that and culminated with a march to Washington that symbolized his return to Xavier's Dream.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    Here you go:

-He loves Cyclops. Views him as one of the rare few characters who've undergone a complete arc. Shakespearean was mentioned again.
    -Says he's trying to set up a bit of redemption for him.
    -Interesting stuff about Emma too. Says she operates on a whole other level, no bad and good. Says there are people who she looks out for and there are people who she uses, but there's only one person she genuinely cares about and is 'her person' i.e Scott. Says her motivations will excite some people and upset others.
    Thanks.
    I know some people don't like this but Scott needs a little redemption.

I'm not a hater, it is just that sometimes people make mistakes and scott did, even if for the most part he had good intentions.
    I liked Scott as a hero and a boyscout rather than some terrorist fighting other superheroes (even if the cause was just). This character was so noble and good but slowly turned into someone very cynical.
    He can be way better and i want him to be better, to be inspiring, to be a superhero again.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Thanks.

I'm not a hater, it is just that sometimes people make mistakes and scott did, even if for the most part he had good intentions.
    I liked Scott as a hero and a boyscout rather than some terrorist fighting other superheroes (even if the cause was just). This character was so noble and good but slowly turned into someone very cynical.
    He can be way better and i want him to be better, to be inspiring, to be a superhero again.
    The issue is that he got his redemption... and everyone ignored it to tell their own dumb stories.

Scott needed some redemption, he does not need it.

He already had it, Bendis wrote it. Pretending that it did not happen only causes boredom.

Thanks.

Its fine that you believe that. Its just...the only thing I can think he'd need redemption for is Xforce.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The issue is that he got his redemption... and everyone ignored it to tell their own dumb stories.
    He may had one but as you said it was ignored and the next years he was called hitler. What he needs is one redemption story that is acknowledged by the other memeber of the x-men

He was called Hitler because of something he did not commit and that was not even bad.

Scott does not need redemption, he needs to found The A Team and live as a soldier of fortune resolving wrongs from town to town.

He may had one but as you said it was ignored and the next years he was called hitler. What he needs is one redemption story that is acknowledged by the other memeber of the x-men
    If the writers want it, Scott will be forcing mutants into ovens. It won't stop it from being dumb as nails.

Fabricating dumb scenarios to make Scott seem evil so they can write someone else at his expense (Wolverine, Inhumans) is why Scott fans are so pissed. The redemption doesn't occur organically. It happens because some writer wants to tell that story with a special exclusive alternate cover (preorder now, beat the rush!). It's weaponizing fan backlash and it feels gross.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If the writers want it, Scott will be forcing mutants into ovens. It won't stop it from being dumb as nails.

Fabricating dumb scenarios to make Scott seem evil so they can write someone else at his expense (Wolverine, Inhumans) is why Scott fans are so pissed. The redemption doesn't occur organically. It happens because some writer wants to tell that story with a special exclusive alternate cover (preorder now, beat the rush!). It's weaponizing fan backlash and it feels gross.
    Like him leaving to help the Champions, or saving a human life over his teammates.....his redemption would probably take time, like Hal Jordan’s

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Like him leaving to help the Champions, or saving a human life over his teammates.....his redemption would probably take time, like Hal Jordan’s
    Jordan's fall from grace was a unique moment in comics. It made sense thematically, but it was also replacing one of the few conservative members of the JLU with a young liberal artist (Kyle Rayner). All of the fan backlash and messy retcons to fix that are weird.

But you understood Hal's fall. His horrible acts were understandable, but clearly evil. That's where Marvel failed Scott. Scott's actions with the P5 were good until the Avengers kept attacking them. Scott (and therefore Emma's) actions during IvX were good as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Bishop didn't killed anyone, they weren't suppossed to be alive. Timeline was wrong, when it is got the right timeline these people never existed. I guess that Scott dating Emma would be betraying the family too, Rachel didn't liked her, Hope didn't liked her. Emma also tried to kill hope one time, Namor stopped her.
    This thing of sommelier Jean relationships won't be good, x-men has a shortage of decent males. She can't be with Logan because blah blah, then Bishoop she cant be too. This way she will end alone
    Lol.What's the problem with that?
    Doesn't she need to develop on her own?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He was called Hitler because of something he did not commit and that was not even bad.

Scott does not need redemption, he needs to found The A Team and live as a soldier of fortune resolving wrongs from town to town.
    Who would be Cyclops A team?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Lol.What's the problem with that?
    Doesn't she need to develop on her own?
    Plus, there are other X-men that, unlike Bishop and Logan, didn't try to murder her family members.

Who would be Cyclops A team?
    Cyclops as Hannibal
    Bishop as B.A.
    Gambit as Faceman
    And Banshee as Howling Mad

thank you cliffnotes hero
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate