View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 576 of 619 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Only Jean andScott became swingers, Wolverine and Emma are fine doing only one person.
    We don't actually know that. I sincerely doubt Logan and Emma are putting their sex lives on hold whenever Scott, Scott, Scott and sometimes Jean don't have the time for them.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    We don't actually know that. I sincerely doubt Logan and Emma are putting their sex lives on hold whenever Scott, Scott, Scott and sometimes Jean don't have the time for them.
    Please, everyone's playing nice together and Emma, Logan and Jean have to have a deal in place to use Sinister's obvious personal army of Chippendale Scott clones whenever real Scott is otherwise tied up. No way that wouldn't have been a hard prerequisite for them to sign off on anything
    Last edited by Kisinith; 10-30-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    Please, everyone's playing nice together and Emma, Logan and Jean probably have a deal in place to use Sinister's obvious personal army of chippendale Scott clones whenever real Scott is otherwise tied up.
    Thought about it, but I'm not entirely convinced Sinister would provide them willingly. Or at the very least he'd do something truly heinous like programming the Cyclops sexbots so they'd yell 'Jeeeaaannn!' every ten seconds.

Thought about it, but I'm not entirely convinced Sinister would provide them willingly. Or at the very least he'd do something truly heinous like programming the Cyclops sexbots so they'd yell 'Jeeeaaannn!' every ten seconds.
    They have toys for that, also for Logan thats probably a feature not a defect

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Sinister is such the prankster.

They have toys for that, also for Logan thats probably a feature not a defect
    This got me good, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Please, everyone's playing nice together and Emma, Logan and Jean have to have a deal in place to use Sinister's obvious personal army of Chippendale Scott clones whenever real Scott is otherwise tied up. No way that wouldn't have been a hard prerequisite for them to sign off on anything
    I suddenly think there is a strip bar called Endless Summers that everyone knows about but are ashamed they go to.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I suddenly think there is a strip bar called Endless Summers that everyone knows about but are ashamed they go to.
    What goes on in the bar, stays in the bar. Only Scott is unaware.

Also, I'm starting to have trouble figuring out who's who here now, lol.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I haven't liked at all what seems to be the up coming love drama but I do like that Hickman seems to be doing dadclops right. I always thought Scott needed more interactions with Rachel and Cable. That's the one thing that i have liked so far.
    Some people are hating kid Cable but i hope that he can interact with his family for a while like that.

I haven't liked at all what seems to be the up coming love drama but I do like that Hickman seems to be doing dadclops right. I always thought Scott needed more interactions with Rachel and Cable. That's the one thing that i have liked so far.
    Some people are hating kid Cable but i hope that he can interact with his family for a while like that.
    For what its worth I doubt you'll actually see anything more explicitly stated than it already has been. Innuendo, sly winks and nods to set Fluffy and the internet aflame and a boatload of plausible deniability. Honestly, its probably the least toxic way of defanging the overly toxic love triangle anyway. It'll get real hard to justify the deep emotional angst that fuels it if you get an extended period of free love and hints of polyamory.
    Myself, I just don't take it seriously so just lean in to the whole thing and laugh at whatever it produces on the forum.
    Last edited by Kisinith; 10-30-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    "The Sinister Corporation would like to offer to the people of Krakoa its most sincere apologies for the unceremonious shutdown of its first Annual Halloween Bash held at the Endless Summers location. Management assumes full responsibility for not providing adequate security contingencies in the event of Jean Grey and James Howlett both showing up dressed in full 90s Cyclops regalia and attacking both the avenue's staff and its clientele. Captain Commander Summers could not be reached for comment. Great Captains Bishop and Shishido declined to comment. Great Captain Rasputin erupted in laughter at the line of inquiry and said she, quote, 'wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot magnetic field'. The Sinister Corporation is still unclear on her meaning, but shall provide updates as they become available."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-30-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Logan is absolutely a regular at Endless Summers, it’s his local dive bar bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    Logan is absolutely a regular at Endless Summers, it’s his local dive bar bub.
    I dunno, would anything owned/managed by Sinister even resemble a dive?

I dunno, would anything owned/managed by Sinister even resemble a dive?
    No of course not, that’s just what Logan calls it as he says aloud to anyone close enough to passively hear.

“Off to drink some suds at the local dive,..no no don’t follow me bub I want to be alone *inaudible grunting*”

Scott having the opportunity to act as a father is probably the best change the new status quo has provided thus far.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

The fact that Scott's thread became a back and forth between a bunch of Emma avatars, with PZ's Jean and DeadSpace's Doomguy sprinkled in, brings peace to my heart.